Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thanks Joyti Di, perfect titlle.

What a waste of such talented actors and that in the final days.😕

This is what happens when a show ends abruptly😡...Gosh why I started watching sony shows again knowing how they end their shows midway😡
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *angel94*

Wonderful Annex as usual Jyoti! 👍🏼So agree with the title, todays episode was a major let down!👎🏼

I still cant seem to comprehend, what I watched today...???😕 It seemed like the creatives didnt know what to show, and just dragged the whole thing today.

I think they were not prepared with the sudden ending of the show😕
The whole episode was just haywired, Prats still doesnt know about her mum, Aziz told Devika about his siblings... which will probably be useless because she wont be able to do anything. I do hope the creatives realise ASAP the show is ending in 2 episodes NOT 2 years and start trying to end the tracks.😡
And I doubt these creatives will give the show a 1hour special in the last episode like they gave to Bayttab when it ended abruptly😡..also today the show might not air as per sony schedule..thursday we r not sure if its airing which means there is only one wednesday episode left now😲😕
The only progress there seemed to be was Raunak proposed Araina, who kept on making lame excuses...🥱 I swear she's a confused soul, didnt she actually want to marry Raunak like 2 episodes ago?🤔 And now she doesnt because Raunak only proposed her because of Prats's kasam? It makes me wonder whether Araina ever really loved Raunak🤢
I don't think Aaraina actually knows the meaning of love..she just wants to possess everything in the name of victory😡
And Shashank, I loved the scene in which he called out to Prateeksha and Prateeksha thought someone called out to her, 😍I would say that was the best thing; the highlight of the episode, other than that everything was a waste of time.
Somehow I missed the scene I guess😭...the episode was such a disaster that I din't even give any attention to the scenes😕
I really hope Shashank finds out tomorrow that his dad was blackmailing Prateeksha and Prateeksha finds out about her mum. Once the truth about Prats's sacrifice is out I would love to see Shashank trying to find Prateeksha and perhaps even going to Kolkata for her...😍
Anjali but there is not much time left na and we don't even know if the episode is airing today😕
Anjali

Word Count: 0

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

great adda jo👏...n...perfecto title👍🏼...it sure was a huge disaster n a disappointing epi😭😭

i am totally numb n bonkered to what they showed today....everything looked so displaced...none of the actors acting were effective...they seriously looked least interested in giving their best😭😭...CVs too seems that they are still highly confused as to how to wrap up this serial n that too with great sony channel giving them sudden wrap up order...seeing this i wonder whether we will have a beautiful or disaster ending
Kaveri it will b a disaster ending for sure..everyone will unite in the end but it will look like a big comedy circus with all sudden unions😆😆
only one scene that touched me was...when shanky is crying and calls out prateeksha n next scene switching to pratz maate suddenly waking up n trying figure out who called her....that is called dil se dil ka konnection....par alas...itne khubsoorat jodi ka total end😭😭
I missed that scene..but the way u all hv described it..will hv to watch the scene again on youtube😳..chalo we can always watch the old episodes on youtube when PraSha romance was at its peak😳

Word Count: 0

s4n4 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ajeeeb daastaan hai ye..kahan shuru kahan khatam...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s4n4

it was such a stupid episode :S
nthing happened today..

tuesday: prats - bijoy meet
- devika will confess her love to milind..and he'll be like hes muslim.. not possible..
- devika tells him noo..he is bengali and he was hindu b4..and tells him his bichardne waali story
- miland gets shock and says "Mai hoon debu da"
- end of the day

Wednesday -
- Miland and aziz unite
- shanky find out the truth about his father..
- araina's games expose in front of ronak and he leaves her

thursday -
- Vikram rai calls pratz n tells her araina is ur sis
- all bro-sis-mom meet
- pratz meet shanky
- ends with a bandhan song

khalaas

😆😆😆Thats a good one...but the problem is they might not air the show today😕...so only wednesday is left becuase we r not sure about thursday too😕...Now I m fearing whether they will show a end or just leave it midway😲😕
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s4n4

arghhhhhhhhhh!!

i have 3 exams this week + 2 projects due..
with exam tension, IPL tension, also comes how-PKB-will-end Tensiion

lol.. 🤣

crazy times i tell u!

GO DECCAN CHARGERS!!

Arre exams come first...IPL should come second😉😆...then comes PKB😆..so don't take tension on such a show which will meet a rubbish end thanks to this rubbish channel😡
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

If there is no PKB on Tuesday and Thrsday - they have only 1 episode

They might show a 1hour spl episode🤔
s4n4 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

<div></div>Arre exams come first...IPL should come second😉😆...then comes PKB😆..so don't take tension on such a show which will meet a rubbish end thanks to this rubbish channel😡

aapne sahi kaha..

exam first..
😳

me back to padhai now 😊 😊
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Schedule for 2mrow aint showing any i hour special PKB ....
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am so confused whether the show is ending or not but I was thinking back to eight years ago when soaps were fabulous I was so hooked and shocked with scenes and twists and turns like leaps and couple swapping and stuff when it was really interesting and now you can predict that this is going to happen!

I want scenes that make me go oh no you didn't, in pure shock! Instead of Oh no you didn't but then again I am not surprised!

The two oh no you didn't, in my mind is the one in kutumb when Pratham raped Gauri! See that was shocking😲 and entertaining because it was so new and fresh, and you were in shock, you actually wanted to see what happened next. And another one that always sticks in my mind is the courtcase in Kkusum, where Kkusum gets up and says She is my daughter Mr Abhay Kapoor! Now that is a way to reveal that you are not dead!!!! 😆 She this is what I want Indian TV to be again I want it to surprise and entertain me! The only other soap that managed to do that to me recently was DMG with the hypothermia scene but it was never as good as these two scenes! I want to be shocked and surprised by Indian TV again! I want it to entertain instead of drag and make me want to bang my head against the wall! 😆