-Mansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Todays episode can be called as very romantic after all the lovey-dovey songs...but i thought it was too bollywoodish!! πŸ˜† well thats a different thing. Dev was too cute today. I think he was the only sole reason todays episode must be seen. Esp. when he says that he and Geet are one now..and he catches her hand!! 😳 😳 Also at the end when Mann enters..wow..hes is so HOT! 😲 ☺️ Also the sexy precap hwere he takes her out of the water..and then stops the tractor with his solid masucline arms..wowoowww!! *whistles* ⭐️ πŸ‘ heehee.tell me ur reviews too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I'm going to sound a teensy bit biased because I only managed to see the last couple of minutes aka Gurmeet's part and I have to say - I melted on the spot!πŸ˜†

This show was cute before but he just took it to another level!☺️
-Mansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha...Nabila..I seriously don blame you..he IZZ hot..btw I love ur sig. Its hot :)
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Mansi-

Todays episode can be called as very romantic after all the lovey-dovey songs...but i thought it was too bollywoodish!! πŸ˜† well thats a different thing. Dev was too cute today. I think he was the only sole reason todays episode must be seen. Esp. when he says that he and Geet are one now..and he catches her hand!! 😳 😳 Also at the end when Mann enters..wow..hes is so HOT! 😲 ☺️ Also the sexy precap hwere he takes her out of the water..and then stops the tractor with his solid masucline arms..wowoowww!! *whistles* ⭐️ πŸ‘ heehee.tell me ur reviews too.

I keep repeating that scene...i can't get enough..the bg score so suit his role..such a attitude and silent and OMG so scary actuly
lovely post dear
-Lana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tomiko

I'm going to sound a teensy bit biased because I only managed to see the last couple of minutes aka Gurmeet's part and I have to say - I melted on the spot!πŸ˜†

This show was cute before but he just took it to another level!☺️

it was cute
and now HOT..say it..and let us melt together
Tomiko thumbnail

Lols, it was the eyes for me! That intense look!😍

But I really think he shouldn't end up with Geet. Instead let's kidnap him and keep him on I-F.πŸ˜†

-Lana thumbnail

Lols, it was the eyes for me! That intense look!😍

But I really think he shouldn't end up with Geet. Instead let's kidnap him and keep him on I-F.πŸ˜†

just his eyes? uff marhi dala..his eyes his mascles..lolz aand uffffffffffffffffff can't wait
Good idea..i'm telling ya we deserve him..lets kidnap him
Tomiko thumbnail

We're going to need back-up! That hottie can fight of a jeep!🀣

-Lana thumbnail

We're going to need back-up! That hottie can fight of a jeep!🀣

I'm sure the whole Gurmeetians are with us on this part🀣 so deal...and when is the plan?πŸ˜†
Tomiko thumbnail

After tomorrow!

I don't want to kidnap him before we get to see the water and jeep scene. ZOMG, I'm getting excited just thinking about it!πŸ˜†