Let the Story Unfold As Planned..

333895 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Everyone,

sorry but i really have to interfere as im really upset with how some member are really acting irrational here.The show is still and has lots to show and here people are jumping to conclusion and indicating the Production House on what to be done.

I would not mind if its a constructive topic.However its the opposite.I really feared it would turn out this way.Guys as you all know the show has already been planned ages ago on how each character will be.I know everyone loves theirs respective jodi very much.However lets not butt in first.Let the story unfold by the creatives as planned.

The show is showing a great cause.Lets all act like mature adults and think rationally.I do not understand with the petitions.I mean seriously at times due to too much interference by viewers,the show lose its essence and its become boring.The show is spreading awareness regarding this NRI marriages.at least what we could do is discuss about rational topics.Not regarding changing the character's sketch as written by creatives.

I have known a show which has so much interference by their fans that now the show is in topsy turvy..its at its losing end.

Look i know how many of you love geet and Dev jodi and do not want to see him as negative,but we were told beforehand right.it is needed to be shown to give a reality check to people worldwide about this issue that is happening.Regarding rumours of him leaving,i dont think so.his role is equally important as the other two.I dont believe they will throw him out just like that.its totally wrong and production house should know that.

I love both jodis.however i would rather this show have a great storyline,its still a week old let the story progress first.Lets not fight about who should be who.this character should be like this or like that..etc,etc..we are just disrupting the show.

Lets just sit relax and enjoy the show.Please.

Let not create another battlefield here.Its really unwise and despicable.

P.S:Im not loyal to any jodi.im just loving all these two jodis.I love both abhinav shukla and gurmeet chaudary.they are great actors.

Zafirah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well said Zafi...I too love both the actors equally..also the jodi's. These petitions actually sounds lame. I would love to see how it actually goes. Great topic πŸ‘
333895 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi-

Very well said Zafi...I too love both the actors equally..also the jodi's. These petitions actually sounds lame. I would love to see how it actually goes. Great topic πŸ‘

thanks a lot Mansi,same here,i do not have favourites,cos i watch Dev and Geet scenes and Maan and Geet scene well the precap for now..haha..

I know yaar okay dont mind but this show is creating awareness,its not a love story,its a life story about a girl whos being a victim here with false wishes.They are carrying a big message.You cant just change it as how and when you like.The show is still on its way to unfold and people are not being logical here..thank you so much once again for commenting on my topic.
πŸ€—

Zafirah

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Very well said indeed, I really think every word you said is perfect, I think, we as viewers, don't need to be making any petitions when the show is only 2 weeks old. In real life, you can't just make a petition and set things right or make the person positive, so why do this to a show, which is trying to convey such a message/theme. Also, I also love both the actors and in advance, we all shouldn't be fighting on whom Geet should end up with cuz I can sense that would be coming!!! lol
But a topic really need, gr8!
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
is this post SPECIALY dedicated to me 😳 ouch sorry to hurt u yaar
see everyone is different from eachother..we have right to say our openion and choice..u know ppl are saying don't say u watch it for this actor or that actor..and lets say the concept is new blah blah blah but i will be honest the concept is nothing new for me so far...infact this show so remind me of kis desh...just that they have made prems character in two persons...prem was a guy from canada and so is dev..and prem did save his love from some dudes blah blah blah so is Maan..he is saving geet from those guys...
this is a typical punjabi show..and even similar to some shows..so the only reason i watch this show is Gurmeet Choudhary...have been waiting for him since last year when pati patni aur woh ended...if he wasn't here i wouldn't hae watched a single episode of this show cuz the concept or the story is nothing new for me...and i will not give any chance or idea to creatives for making his charcter as negative or whatever..as for ppl in the forum i realy don't care what they are doing...
Edited by LanaBurak - 14 years ago
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey Zafirah
very well said ... to be honest ever since the recap of Gurmeet i've been so worried about the fourm. I dont want this forum to be divided and the couples to be bashed. I really dont want this forum to be like the DMG forum...so much bashing.
And can we please not use lines like " no offence thats just my opinion"
i've come across this line so many times.. people go around bashing actors and jodi's and at the end put no offence....
everyone here is entitled to their opinon but can we please show it in a way that does not bash actors/jodi because when jodis get bashed it is us fans who feel hurt.
And to be completely honest ... i can already see this forum starting to divide up bit by bit😑
Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 14 years ago
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zafirah i kinda agree with u
but see dear we are realy exited to see gurmeet as the storyline is but here ppl don't want dev to turn negative..so the question if he doesn't turn negative how will the storyline be as planed? the concept has been decided so we can't change it just cuz we like a actor
Amit-Tandon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zafirah i completely agree with you dear
But as Lana also said some people realy don't care about the storyline...for me i love everything about this show...the storyline and the cast..but i know some ppl only watch it for drashti or gurmeet or abhinav...