Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Aur woh raha Sony ka dhabba on Prateeksha's eye 🤢
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
reseverd BACK
Just by look at shanks expressions shows what he is thinking.....
he is thinking.... 😍thank u God for bringing my pyar back in life ... now everything will normal , now i will have my pyar with me and everything will be alright(he also might me thinking of the song :Jaane Kyun Jaane Kyun Dil Jaanta Hai.., Tu Hai To, I' ll Be All Right I' ll Be All Right, I' ll Be All Right😳☺️
Edited by lalmirch28 - 14 years ago
Fiza28 thumbnail
1st time shanky is looking at prats in a diffrent way😉
her innocent beauty is starting to affect him 😆
He feels she is looking really Pretty today : aaj apne baal mein
tayle nahin hai ajj tum bhot achhchhe lagre ho😳
she was kinda of taken back from what he just said she didnt expect😲, it but then again iss ko
farak nahi parta hai what he thinks about her😕
* when looking at this whole scene, it makes me wanna sing the song☺️😍
* Kuchh Khaas Hai Kuchh Paas Hai, Kuchh Ajanabi Ehsaas Hai
*Kuchh Duriyaan Najdikiyaan, Kuchh Hans Padi Tanhaayiyaan
*Kya Yeh Khumaar Hai, Kya Aitbaar Hai
*Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai, Pyaar Hai Shaayad
*Kya Yeh Bahaar Hai, Kya Intjaar Hai
*Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai, Pyaar Hai Shaayad
😳☺️😍
Fiza28 thumbnail
Even though they dont realize it.... but by the expressions on their faces one can tell that they both are starting to fall 4 each other ... when looking at this any one would say kuch toh hai between them, imean the concern shanks has in his eyes when he grabs her from falling n by prats profile she can read the concern he has for her in his eyes 😍☺️ shanky expression makes me feel that he is thinking
Aankhon Mein Teri
Ajab Si Ajab Si Adayein Hai
Hoo Aankhon Mein Teri
Ajab Si Ajab Si Adayein Hai

Dil Ko Banade Jo Patang Saa Se
Yeh Teri Woh Haawaien Hai
Aai Aise Raat Hai Jo
Bhahut Khushnaseeb Hai
Chahe Jise Door Se Duniya
Woh Mere Kareeb Hai
Kitna Kuch Kehna Hai
Phir Bhi Hai Dil Mein
Saawal Hai Kahin
Sapno Mein Jo Roj Kaha Hai
Woh Phir Se Kahun Ya Nahi😳😳😳😳☺️☺️☺️☺️
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx lalmirch for the beautiful prasha pics🤗...oh how can i ever forget these epis...lost count on how many times i've watched it....hun please do keep posting some more prasha pics😳
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Prateeksha has to stays at the Rai's, after her near accident. It Sumo's birthday and Shashank has hurt her with his bragging.
Shashank gets cross, because Prateksha comforted her by saying, she is Shashank best asset.
We see a new side of Prateeksha and she and Shashank have their first 'Nork Jork'.
He later says she must be happy that he, made a fool out of himself. When she says 'Mujhe to koi farak nahi para par....'(Their signiture line). He is hurt by this.
After which he stops her and says what is in his heart. Shashank tells her, everytime she says that ...' Mujhe bohat farak parta hai'
Shashank wears his heart on his sleeve and tells her honestly, Prateeksha is lost in thought, but doesn't know how to react, so she leaves silently.
This part showed another shade of this jodi. They were clashing as equals and trying to prove their point. The banter during the arguement and the confused feelings later, kept us glued to the screen. All emotions were perfectly shown by both actors and they responded to each others emotions, without any eye contact..
Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Ariana is in an accident and Prateksha gives her blood. Shashank is worried about Prateeksha and wants to take care of her, but her fiance is there.
Prateeksha leaves the Ria's because her Bua is going away. Later she is kicked out of her house, by some people claiming to be Bua's relatives.
Vikran Ria's people are taking Prateeksha away, when Shashank stops them. He shouts at her for not calling him and he says he would have come.
Shashank takes her home and Prateeksha says she was wrong about him being irresponsible. She tells him he is a good human being.
Shashank is overjoyed to hear praise from Prateeksha and thanks her.
At this point Shashank is determined to make Prateeksha smile and he wants to take care of her. He is in love, but doesn't know it yet. When he takes her home, he feels he has every right to. Prateeksha is suprised, because, this is the first time anyone has cared for her, like this.
The last scene,such a cute one and both of them are so innocent and shy. Shashank is so dizzy with happiness, that he makes excuses to keep saying goodnight. I have seen this seen so many times and it feels fresh and new everytime. Vivan and Kritika were brillant.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Shashank doesn't want to wear traditional clothes for pooja. Then is overhears Prateeksha saying traditional clothes look best during pooja.
Prateeksha is suprised and impressed at how he looks. She realises he heard her and that makes her smile.
Shashank wore the sherwani because he wants Prateeksha's approval and he values her opinion.
PraSha are charming and far as the scenes go. But their charm is in the silent understanding, as well as by what they say or do.
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ouf ye nazrein toh hamein ghayal kar jaye............
Kismat ne humein, ek dusre ko milaya, ab humara saath koi nahi choota sakta 😳
Stuck with eachother......Forever...........
Vivan's smile.....One in a Million 😳
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh how i loved this SBS aired snippets...loved how kritz was doing most of the talking...n...vivaan was like one well behaved kid😆
guys i am sorry....i'm not able to upload any prasha pics on this thread as my lappy n net are playing chuha billi games with me since yesterday...darn😡...hence me posting only comments for time being
Edited by kaveri - 14 years ago