Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I Like MaanGeet we shud do tht even though its just there name put together but its sounds beautiful like tht
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me too...but the other must get the chance to vote too
so i guss after tuesda we will make a poll
whatsay?
Chandni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

me too...but the other must get the chance to vote too

so i guss after tuesda we will make a poll

whatsay?

Yeah agreed r u gonna make the poll and wht the other options be becaus eim uploaidng the scene on wht ever day the first scene happens usually i put the combined name but ill put Geet and Maan Scene 1
-Lana thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink95

Yeah agreed r u gonna make the poll and wht the other options be becaus eim uploaidng the scene on wht ever day the first scene happens usually i put the combined name but ill put Geet and Maan Scene 1

Yes i will make the poll
as for the names i will add urs and some other...
and yes just do add Maan & Geet Scene 1
Chandni- thumbnail

</div>Yes i will make the poll
<div>

as for the names i will add urs and some other...

and yes just do add Maan & Geet Scene 1

ok and as soon as we get the nickname i change the title btw just let people know ill be uploading there scenes in IF
-Lana thumbnail
pink yes i will tell ppl in gurmeet and drashti thread that u will upload them..but ya please have it in wmv format and with a dowanload link and HQ
btw to make it easy our video uploader sonyfan she got a very good quality of her videos so u can just download her videos and cute it and then upload only the scenes
Chandni- thumbnail

pink yes i will tell ppl in gurmeet and drashti thread that u will upload them..but ya please have it in wmv format and with a dowanload link and HQ

btw to make it easy our video uploader sonyfan she got a very good quality of her videos so u can just download her videos and cute it and then upload only the scenes

OK thanks But i know US is a week behind and i think me and sonyfan both get our videos from Desi9.com and they upload from US so like this week they only have last weeks and next week will be this week
-Lana thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink95

OK thanks But i know US is a week behind and i think me and sonyfan both get our videos from Desi9.com and they upload from US so like this week they only have last weeks and next week will be this week

koi bat nahi just upload ure videos from where u can and ya remmebr in wmv format please no avi
Chandni- thumbnail

<div></div>koi bat nahi just upload ure videos from where u can and ya remmebr in wmv format please no avi

OK i make my scenes in WMV but when i upload them hostingcup i do not if u download them they will come in wmv or not
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I will go for GeetMaan

it sounds so unique and meaningful, like Geet's respect her Maan