"One Last Hug" AR One Shot

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

He was standing in front of her with board in which "GOOD BYE" was written, wearing a green shirt with tears in his eyes along with a fear, fear that how he'll be able to live without her now'.

Her eyes got teary, she has nothing to say, for the first time she was so much confuse, where her life is going she don't know '.. she looked at him with the questioning eyes,

"Ja rahe ho????? Humaisha k liye?????"

"Iss janam mein to tum sid ki ho chuki ho'. Par agle har janam mein tum meri raho gii" his eyes replied'

He was getting weak' she was his life and today he was setting it free to go where ever she want, he turned around taking his bag and started walking with tears in his eyes''

He looked up in the sky'."Kuch saal pehle issi basket ball court mein mujhe meri zindagii mili thi'..aur ajj yahin mein apni zindagii ko azaad kar k ja raha hun'.Riddhima!!!! Ajj tumhe har bandhan, har rishtey se azaad kiya'."

"Someone can walk into your life and it is not until after they walk out that you realize that they were even there."

She was looking at him going away from there, she has tears in her eyes'." Wo ja raha hai humaisha k liye'.lekin meine he to use jaane ko kaha tha'phir mujhe kyun darr lag raha hai????? Mein kitna bhi chupalun..par ajj apne app se jhoot nahi bol paoon gii'., Armaan!!!! Tum meri zindagii ho aur aj meri zindagii mujhse door ja rahi hai, humaisha humaisha k liye'." She broke down and lost herself'. Today love overtook her obstinacy and unintentionally she called out his name "ARMAAN!!!!!!"

He stopped where he was and turned around to see'..He saw her crying badly then she ran towards him and hugged him tight'.

He remained as it is and tried to control himself but it was becoming impossible for him now and he hugged her back tightly'.

"I LOVE YOU ARMAAN!!!!!" she whispered while sobbing'.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!" he replied and knew that for once if he stopped then he won't be able to go'

"Riddhima please!!!! Mere liye jana aur mushkil mat banao'." As he said that they both parted and then looked in each other's eyes and leaving the soul of ARMAANRIDDHIMA hugging each other in between they both turned to opposite directions and left'.It was indeed their "LAST HUG!!!!!"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2H6HL2Xppk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

"It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a life time'.Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes' just be an illusion."

P.S: Credits for vm goes to the real up loader Veena144

Hello Friends,

I am not sameera, I am her little sis, Di was busy with her exams and i saw yesterday's precap of DMG so just thought of writing something on it....

I hope you guys will like it..

😊

Edited by sameera_12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JULIEL thumbnail
that was awesome ... i have tears in my eyes reading it!!  πŸ‘
Hello_01 thumbnail
😭😭
You brought the emotion out - gal !! very good !!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

LOVE MAHA😳
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mehek❀️

Great to see U here jaanπŸ˜ƒ

Really such an emotional moment😭😭U know i cried sooo much by seeing today's episode ... but ur writing is simply THE BEST than the end of real episode ..  i really wanted Riddhima to show her love for Armaan in current DMG .. but stupid CV's asusal spoiled the track by showing that Siddhima divorce issue😑😑😑

Anyways .. Thnk  U Sooo Much for penning down this sweety!!

Hey Y cant u write an FF yaar .. I really really wish to read ur writings in future tooπŸ˜ƒ

Takecare ... Lots Of Love❀️❀️❀️
Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
sameera_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JULIEL

that was awesome ... i have tears in my eyes reading it!!  πŸ‘

Thanks!!! its first time i am writing something like this.....
Remember i am not sameera, i am here lil sis.πŸ˜‰

sameera_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hello_01

😭😭

You brought the emotion out - gal !! very good !!!

πŸ‘

LOVE MAHA😳

Thanks Maha di!!!!!😊
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey ssweetyy

this wass reaaally gudddd

i had tears in my eyesss...

it was really emotinal
weell written
love u