Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Just to make it clear, I don't believe in rumors (like you've said its a rumor) and I've read also posted many articles here where it clearly mentioned about dev being one of the main lead and his character isn't completely negative neither he will leave the show (in one article he said he will leave for NY after Geet winds up). But as a precautionary measure, I will sign my name here in this petition...

To all concerned people of the Geet team,

Please keep the character, Dev alive till the end of the show and I'm pleading to make him the main lead of this show because he has all the qualities to be the main lead and moreover Dev has already developed an excellent chemistry with Geet which made many of us their fans. It will be a huge mistake if Dev turns evil or leaves the show. It will break our hearts, so I hope the Geet team won't take such foolish decisions and will change their mind after reading this petition. Please listen to the loyal fans of Geet-hua sabse paraye.

Dev ROCKSπŸ‘
Dev-Geet jodi ROCKSπŸ‘

geet_muskaan thumbnail
count me in.........we want dev aka abhinav as main lead we luv D&G together
-noori
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cutie_Chicka93

Hey guys, well as you all may have heard by now, there is a rumor going around about Dev only being a cameo for this show. Before this idea of Dev even leaving the show comes in the minds of the creatives please sign this Petition to keep Dev in the show.

Rumor has it that Dev is a negative character and the real actor didnt appear in the show yet, but for all of us Dev lovers, we know and want Dev as out main lead... as we love seeing D&G together...
Please comment on this post if you people want to keep Dev as our main lead for the show...
**Bashers, if you have anything againt Dev please ignore this topic....
i mean look at them.... who can say no to themπŸ˜›

hey chill down babes........even i believe dev i mean abhinav shukla is one of the hottest guy in tv ever.but let gurmeet enter naaa........i mean i have seen all the episodes of ramayan and i adore gurmeet toooooo .....even i adore abhinav toooo.....i just wanna suggest tht just give this show 1 month to complete........let's see in which direction this show goes.....then we will decide we need petition or not...whaaaat say??i m not bashing yaar.........

my situation is sumthing like tht......when i see dev.....i feel like i m in cloud nine.....he zzz soooooooo damn hot..and same thing happens to my gurmeet toooooo.........

i m stuck in between two handsome hunks.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

believe me...i adore both...can't understand whose fan i should become....plzzz suggest me sumthing yaaar.

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol saz you know that I am definately in!!
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IM DEFO IN

I LOVE GEET AND DEV TOGETHER

THEY ARE SOO GOOD TOGETHER HOW CAN HE NOT..

RIDICLICIOUS.. 😑

I WAS SHOCKED WITH THE EPII IM WATCHING NOW.. WTF.. GRRR
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love d&g as a jodi, they need keep dev in the show
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jhinki143

hey chill down babes........even i believe dev i mean abhinav shukla is one of the hottest guy in tv ever.but let gurmeet enter naaa........i mean i have seen all the episodes of ramayan and i adore gurmeet toooooo .....even i adore abhinav toooo.....i just wanna suggest tht just give this show 1 month to complete........let's see in which direction this show goes.....then we will decide we need petition or not...whaaaat say??i m not bashing yaar.........

my situation is sumthing like tht......when i see dev.....i feel like i m in cloud nine.....he zzz soooooooo damn hot..and same thing happens to my gurmeet toooooo.........

i m stuck in between two handsome hunks.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

believe me...i adore both...can't understand whose fan i should become....plzzz suggest me sumthing yaaar.

hahaha we understand your situation...
but like we have become really big fans of AS as Dev and we really want him to be the main lead...
I don't mind Gurmeet's as i have stated nothing against him on my topic...
but us AS fans want him to stay in the show... its not about giving gurmeet a chance... we just don;t want Dev to leave the show as we have already accepted him and Geet together...
hope you understand😊
Make-It-Pop thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

lol...its only been a week since Geet aired and we already have petitions

well it has been only a week and there already claiming of letting an actor go...
an actor which many people adore and want to keep in the show...
so obviously a petition is needed just to show how much we admire this actor... and plus we want him to remain in the show.😊
Make-It-Pop thumbnail

Originally posted by: stephhh

Just to make it clear, I don't believe in rumors (like you've said its a rumor) and I've read also posted many articles here where it clearly mentioned about dev being one of the main lead and his character isn't completely negative neither he will leave the show (in one article he said he will leave for NY after Geet winds up). But as a precautionary measure, I will sign my name here in this petition...

To all concerned people of the Geet team,

Please keep the character, Dev alive till the end of the show and I'm pleading to make him the main lead of this show because he has all the qualities to be the main lead and moreover Dev has already developed an excellent chemistry with Geet which made many of us their fans. It will be a huge mistake if Dev turns evil or leaves the show. It will break our hearts, so I hope the Geet team won't take such foolish decisions and will change their mind after reading this petition. Please listen to the loyal fans of Geet-hua sabse paraye.

Dev ROCKSπŸ‘
Dev-Geet jodi ROCKSπŸ‘

well since the new is getting closer to confirmed...
we Dev and Geet ffans need to do something in order to keep AS and DD the main leads of the show...
and i completely agree with you... it would be a foolish mistake for the Geet team to not take us seriously...
and i wouldnt even mind if Dev was a grey character changing into a total positive character... infact we would love it..
all we want is Dev and Geet to be together till the end of the show.πŸ˜›
Make-It-Pop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bhootni-

lol saz you know that I am definately in!!

haha yesh i noe dat bhabhi... lol
but seriously we need to think of more plans and ways we can reach the CV's of Geet...
we need our daily dose of geet and Dev to go on till the endπŸ˜›