Petition for all Dev lovers!

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, well as you all may have heard by now, there is a rumor going around about Dev only being a cameo for this show. Before this idea of Dev even leaving the show comes in the minds of the creatives please sign this Petition to keep Dev in the show.
Rumor has it that Dev is a negative character and the real actor didnt appear in the show yet, but for all of us Dev lovers, we know and want Dev as out main lead... as we love seeing D&G together...
Please comment on this post if you people want to keep Dev as our main lead for the show...
**Bashers, if you have anything againt Dev please ignore this topic....
i mean look at them.... who can say no to themπŸ˜›
Edited by Cutie_Chicka93 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg1_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm in!!D&G make a cute couple!!i don't want dev to turn a negative charachter!!i want dev to be the main lead:)
D&G rock together!!better cv's understand this!!πŸ˜ƒ
sweet.melody thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree. We don't mind Dev having a grey character. We want to see him repent after he abandons Geet and turn over a new leaf. We most definitely DO NOT want Abhinav Shukla to exit from the show. Pleaseee pleasee let us keep out D&G (Geet and Dev). In a matter of a week D&G have managed to make a place in many of our hearts, and we really do not want to let go of them.

Drashti and Abhinav are rocking the show together! Just the first episode with their first meet was enough to prove that to us.

We plead with you to keep Abhinav Shukla (Dev) on the show.
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Count me in :D
Anything to keep AS on my screen :P

& awww Sazii.. you made the petition.. good girl ;)

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your pics are awesome. D & G have great chemistry and they look so good together. Abhinav is a good actor, hope he stays in the show! Loving his dimple on his left cheekπŸ˜†
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
lol...its only been a week since Geet aired and we already have petitions
bengali.rani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dev is sooo amazingg!!, i did not hear the news of his cameo and when i saw it i haddd to make an account heree hehe!!, so im totally new here, maybe 5 minutes πŸ˜›...but anywayss main pointtt, i would love to help in making sure dev stayssss!!!!! seeing him and geet makes my dayy, the show has been going on for a week only and iv told my friends (they dont watch dramas) and they are like wowww ur soo crazy about himm!! 😳
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dev and Geet is awesome....... Don't want Dev turning negative...... Having grey shade is ok.... Or better they can make Dev's family negative and Dev positive..... 😊
Edited by celestae143 - 14 years ago
sheena_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am in...i completely agree D&G are de best..deir chemitry is jst so osum..really want dem to be together...luv dev..dnt wnt him to be in negetine shade..!!!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

I completely agree. We don't mind Dev having a grey character. We want to see him repent after he abandons Geet and turn over a new leaf. We most definitely DO NOT want Abhinav Shukla to exit from the show. Pleaseee pleasee let us keep out D&G (Geet and Dev). In a matter of a week D&G have managed to make a place in many of our hearts, and we really do not want to let go of them.

Drashti and Abhinav are rocking the show together! Just the first episode with their first meet was enough to prove that to us.

We plead with you to keep Abhinav Shukla (Dev) on the show.

i like this comment ...my thoughts exactly..