Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveri

</div>

<div>

may to tell u seriously...i have very little hope on prasha scenes...knowing so much has to been shown in just 3 epis...n...that too of 20 mins each😭😭

haan kaveri...most prob we'll have to make do with a last scene haath mai haath dena...i don't understand...the show is going off air...atleast ab toh give us what we are watching for!!!!!!please...
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

The worst thing is no news on it closing. None of the news shows like SBS, have mentioned PKB at all. No one cares and we are left hanging. When other shows shut atleast there was a hint of last scene or interview and goodbye. But for our show nothing. After all our effort

i absolutely agree with u on this may...apparently i feel that SBS does more for star tv serials...aur rahi baat other news channels...no ideaπŸ˜•....btw did u see pics in the picture gallery...someone has posted last shoot pics...but that has KK2😊
Edited by kaveri - 14 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Kaveri, are they sure it's the last shoot, that's the same suit she wore when she left Malhortra house before the wedding. KK2, did a SBS interview for Lori around the time too and I'm sure she was wearing thatπŸ˜•.....Unless Prats goes back to suits.....
Juneli thumbnail

@Kaveri, are they sure it's the last shoot, that's the same suit she wore when she left Malhortra house before the wedding. KK2, did a SBS interview for Lori around the time too and I'm sure she was wearing thatπŸ˜•.....Unless Prats goes back to suits.....

well sayu is written..last shoot of PKBπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kaveri

well sayu is written..last shoot of PKBπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Can you ask her where it was posted?
Juneli thumbnail

Can you ask her where it was posted?

okπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

Where on the EARTH is this show goin??

what is ektas plan?
and BIGGER question.......
WHAT IS SONYS plan????????????????
AS USUAL?πŸ˜•
cheapest drags????????????🀒😑
Sony wants me to buy some Gunde and give them her shows and Sony channels SUPARI kya?????
Sony is on Obamas JET and flyyyyyyying? ....
not even tht..
FLYING RANDOMLY????
Why is she ending it???? why is she dragging the show like this, and SOO FAR??????
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Whoever answer this Million dollar question .. will get this million dollarπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I hateee sony! for wht they DID .. to me... to my forum, friends and every PKB lover!!🀒🀒😭😭
not even tht.. ive hated them since they ended my BELOVED show Bhaskar Bharti ! and for tht I CAN NEVER FORGIVE them.. NEVER! and after PKB OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can only BLESS this channel.. to go and ROT in HELL !😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒 boycotttttttttt SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭
Today is loads of love for my forum
AND
loats of HATRED to sony
Sur😭

Surveen you just made me cry by reminding me about Bhaskar Bharti....😭
I completely ADORED that show and I started to HATE Sony for life when they ended it...
When I started to like PKB,they made it into a complete drag and separated PraSha...😭
Ekta is such a dumb woman that she doesn't even learn from her mistakes..😑
Anyways I have a deep hatred buried in my heart for them after they ended BB and now they have given rise to it by ending PKB....😑
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1994

Surveen you just made me cry by reminding me about Bhaskar Bharti....😭
I completely ADORED that show and I started to HATE Sony for life when they ended it...
When I started to like PKB,they made it into a complete drag and separated PraSha...😭
Ekta is such a dumb woman that she doesn't even learn from her mistakes..😑
Anyways I have a deep hatred buried in my heart for them after they ended BB and now they have given rise to it by ending PKB....😑

Iam soo sorry Wafa baby.. by the way πŸ€—long time yaaar.. our BB forum is still openπŸ˜‰ we r sooooooooooo active naaa.. just come there some times sweetyyy πŸ€— Arrey mein khud rou rahi hoon, kisi our ko kya rulaoongiπŸ˜†CryCryCryCry I knoooooow... ive also deep hatrred buried in my heart for SONY and ahem ahem... wont say any bad wordπŸ˜‰ u knowwwww naaaaaaπŸ˜›πŸ˜† KEKTA MAYI !!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh how i hate her n sonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Spny ko aaj kal Aahar our CID Ka BHOOT chara hua hai sweety.... isko utare ke liye humko SAVA SER ban na parega .. means phorna atom bomb at themπŸ˜‰
Keep in touch yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—