Don't enter...or else I'll bite....

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm so so sooooooooooooooooooo pissed off right now that I am super MAD and will bite like a snake and instigate my poison on someone's body....😡

firstly I had an esam (that's why didn't came here yesterday) and it went bad....😭 then when I thought to calm down and cool my mind by watching Geet....I got more mad on that old man....why did he had to cancel the marriage? can't they wait for a year....oh come one...I can wait for ages to marry a boy like Dev👍🏼 what they think themselves huh.....those who were accusing Dev on last two days what they have to say today? who should you will blame? I mean hey Geet isn't a 38 yr old lady that they are such a hurry to get her marry!!!! come on give me a break....grrrrr👎🏼

then I got more and more angry when my electricity went off and I couldn't watch the entire episode....I broke into tears and all my anger roll down with my tears....😭

ps it will be nice if any great soul tell me what happened after old man cancelled the wedding....btw what is Dev's profession? is he a police?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

After tat Rajjo takes Geet to the the bridge ...Dev tells geet tat the moment he saw her he wanted to see her as his Bride ....and he has a brought a red dupatta for geet ...which geet refuses to accept ...then they have a cute eye lock ...then Brij enters the scene

Precap: Daarji is angry with geet for comitting the mistake of meeting dev ....and she puts forward her hand so tat daarji can hit her with the stick ....but dev comes in and puts his hand forward
---------------------------------
sweetsugar thumbnail
There was one girl from their village who got engaged to a guy frm canada ...but tat guy never returned ...and later on her parents had to get her married to a divorcee....tats the reason why Daarji doesnt want to keep geet in the house unmarried lest the same should happen
stephhh thumbnail
thanks Saba and I'm Sara...

I saw the episode now at 11.30 and OMG...Dev-Geet is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....I love how sweet Dev is and he looks genuine and in love of Geet...Geet too has got some feelings for him or else she won't cry when he was getting the beating...I wanna kill that Brij for putting his dirty hands on Dev...ughhhhhh....and the pracp was cute too...now one one can stop Dev from marrying Geet....no business, no brij, no old guy...no one cox he surely loves Geet

yuppyyyyyyyyyy
sweetsugar thumbnail
Hey Sara:)
I know tat brij guy is really irritating .....he looks more like daarji's representative than his grandson .... keeps following him everywhere like a tail
yeah, the bridge scene was really cute ...cant say if Geet has already started loving him .....may b "like" ...but not love so soon
I thing dev will suggest on getting married to Geet within those 4days tat he has got in Punjab
Btw i entered ur topic ...u dint bite me 😲🤣🤣
Edited by sweetsugar - 14 years ago
stephhh thumbnail
now Brij is the perfect example of villian...he is the main negative character of this show not Dev...hey dev is so cute to be a negative...I hate this old man n brij so much that I will simply kill them if they beat Dev again...I hope darji or whatever you have called him, doesn't hit Dev with that stick....if he does then tell me...I will put danda over that old man's head....
yeah geet surely likes him but maybe hasn't love him yet but dev has....awww how cute will it be when they will confess their love....awww...

maybe after seeing how dev is so caring for geet...darji will allow them to get married within this 4 days...yuppyy...hurrayyy....

I hope they show a very nice suhag raat scene of dev-geet which we can cherish forever....
stephhh thumbnail
lol you've entered here at ur own risk, Saba

btw I don't bite my friends and after watching the repeat telecast of Geet twice now...I'm all cool...hehe