Geet's dreams and aspirations - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Geet's dreams and aspirations
Drashti Dhami
aka Geet is a girl-next-door from Mumbai, and has dreams and aspirations just like any other girl. The difference from the ordinary being that her dreams were fulfilled! Drashti dreamt of being an actress even as a child and now she is immersed in the world of glamour.

We spoke to her about making it.

Drashti says, "In college I got the opportunity to be in a music video. My family was quite nervous and very tense because they thought that in this music video I would be required to expose. I come from a very learned family and I was the first one who wanted to enter the glamour world, I assured them that I wouldn't be doing any exposing."

After her assertion, her family agreed. "This way my first dream, that of entering the entertainment and glamour world, came true with my debut album Sainyaa Dil Main Aaana Re'." by Shamshad Begum.

So if that was her first dream, what else does she expect? "I don't have big aspirations but I want to be a successful actress, who will be remembered by all the televison audiences," says Drashti.

So she's not particularly ambitious, and that's great. What about her ideal man? Drashti is quite clear about what sort of man she's attracted to: "My soul mate should be handsome but at same time he should have a good sense of humour, be a very family oriented person and should give me freedom to express myself. Most importantly, he should give me money for shopping whenever I want!"

The shopping bits aside, Drashti's character echoes her in real life. And what about Geet's ideal guy, then? "Geet is a very family oriented girl like me but at the same time she follows certain rules and regulations like she is not allowed to express her feelings at home and she hopes that her husband should give her this freedom of expression," says Drashti.

Don't forget to watch Geet, the new girl on STAR One's Geet ' Hui Sabsey Paraye, from Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm.

http://www.indya.com/news/NewsArticle.aspx?p=Geet%E2%80%99s-dreams-and-aspirations&nid=233
Edited by aysha_18 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

428279 thumbnail
thanks for the article!! =]
loved Drashti's comments!!! =D
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the article ......my god she can never forget abt shopping ...lolz ...she is sweet ...luv her

Edited by sweetsugar - 14 years ago