Top 6 in 9th April-Friday!!

-Mansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

I LOVED this episode a lott!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› It was amazingggg!!! I wish I could write top 10 or top 15..heehee.

1- Dev and Geet wishing each other happy Lohri! πŸ˜‰

2- Dev trying to take away her ease by saying that he will try to make Canada the same as India for her..aww 😳

3- When he says that whatever she feels to say, she can say, and it will stay btw them! 😳

4- The note he sends her.

5- Picture timeeee!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ He had a corby..Im freaking dying for that phone!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

6- And the way he zoomed it only towards her was like wooooooowwww!! 😳 😳

Last but not the least pre-cap...he looked HOT without glasses..I actually didnt recoganzie him too! πŸ˜› So white and tall and good-looking..but y that idiot brij started hitting him?? πŸ˜• [
Edited by -Mansi- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I loved this episode too but still it would been more nicer if they showed more DG scenes rather than others' scenes

and you've nicely pointed out the top 6....well done Mansi

I like how naughty dev was being when he was trying to take geet's pix and how he was always checking her out and smirking at her...lol...wish they have hold hands too....stupid phone call ruin everything....ughhhhhhhh
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Same eya i loved the episode to =)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Su- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Luvd d epi...DG scenes were sooo cute :)
Y do these weekends cum, I wanna watch d next epi ASAP! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMg mansi i soo loved all the scenes u listed .....evn when geet was adjusting her dupatta and was trying to pose for the pic was so cute ...and the way he said *promise* ...😍😍😍😍...and he looks good both the ways... with and without the glasses❀️
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Mansi..
Great points..all of them made Dev-Geet look adorable as the just-got-together couple !
Loved every gesture of Dev towards Geet...esp his silent stares and her blushing... ❀️ ...Aww!
Dev is such a calm n composed person..anyone would want such a man...plus,he's quite romantic when he wants to be to be..πŸ˜‰...

Love both of them together...<3 <3 !!
Edited by black_haze - 14 years ago