3 youngsters in one episode

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hello guys this time it was 3 youngsters in ONE EPISODE πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Raghav aur Harsh and Ali aka Kushal...i hope it comes more handsome men in Aahat 😳 i really liked this episode it was pritty scary πŸ‘πŸΌ me luved harmini scene when they said godnight 2 eachother, and racghav teased themπŸ˜ƒ
it was the first time i saw sara and ali togheter πŸ˜ƒ

what do u think?
reply πŸ˜‰
Edited by Lavarnia - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twiinkle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavarnia

hello guys this time it was 3 youngsters in ONE EPISODE πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Raghav aur Harsh and Ali aka Kushaa...i hope it comes more handsome men in Aahat 😳 i really liked this episode it was pritty scary πŸ‘πŸΌ me luved harmini scene when they said godnight 2 eachother, and racghav teased themπŸ˜ƒ

what do u think?
reply πŸ˜‰

yeah ur right...agree with uπŸ˜‰
rosse12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yep i totally agree with u,,,=D
ammyridzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavarnia

hello guys this time it was 3 youngsters in ONE EPISODE πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Raghav aur Harsh and Ali aka Kushal...i hope it comes more handsome men in Aahat 😳 i really liked this episode it was pritty scary πŸ‘πŸΌ me luved harmini scene when they said godnight 2 eachother, and racghav teased themπŸ˜ƒ

what do u think?
reply πŸ˜‰

TOTALLY LUVED THE EPISODE. THIS WAS THE SCARIEST EPISODE OF AAHAT TILL NOW. LUVED THE TEASING OF RAGHAV. LOVED THE LINE "DEKH LI TERI DOSTI, DEKH LIYA TERA PYAAR" AND ALSO LUVED HOW HARSH MADE RAGHAV SLEEP ON THE FLOOR JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED YAMINI TO SLEEP ON THE BED. HE'S SO CARING
cutegirl4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the episode a lotttt.... i thi nk it was one of the best... loved the HARMINI scene..... was tooo cute..... raghsv teasin them was also very cute...overall scaryyyy n goood episode
sweet-hiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really agree wid u....... πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ