Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: akanna

DC, Afsha was only 5 years old when she hosted SRGMP-LC3 show... These two are 6 years old, I think... I liked them on Antara show, so I hope they wont be made to talk too much like they did for Afsha..

I dont think they made Afsha talk too much(at first)...she's just like that 😳

ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DC, Afsha was only 5 years old when she hosted SRGMP-LC3 show... These two are 6 years old, I think... I liked them on Antara show, so I hope they wont be made to talk too much like they did for Afsha..

You have a point.... Then I think they are going to do great and a better job than Afsha. I just hope they get assigned to host.
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love Zynah...she is adorable and cutest thing... 😳
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeaaa.. they're too cute and tiny ! 😳
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yeah Afsha was 5 when she hosted...but don't u think that is too lil.... sometimes I feel these channel walas are exploiting the kids....
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Jess, I also think Afsha is naturally a big talker... I couldnt take it any more that I stopped watching that show, and only check the songs sung by the kids I liked... 😊

choco, I also feel Zaynah and Ziyah would be much better than Afsha, and both didnt appear to be big talkers, and so cute too... 😊

DC, I agree age 5 and 6 are all so small for hosts on a TV show, and I guess they are manipulating kids as there are no laws to protect them unlike in the US and all... I have seen little kids host many shows in Kerala too, even before Afsha, and honestly I despised it - the kids appeared to be over smart and I cant stand such kids...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yep yep Akku, the kids who appear oh so sweet and perky during the auditions, suddenly become a headache in the show...why do the show guys have to make them talk back to elders and lose their innocence and behave oversmart just to gain TRPs...I too found Afsha cute at auditions but then I had too Mute my TV cos they made her start shouting while talking to prove a point...
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome! The twins are too cute, but I hope they arent overworked as they have their own show to do too...