Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
^thanks...really appreciate it...lol I tried to make it like it's her writing!
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Lajjo,

Life has changed a lot for me in the past few days...I have finally come to trust someone who is not part of my family. True my family may be strict but they are trustworthy...just like how I think Brijpaji cannot murder our Channi. That's just not him...right? You must be wondering who I have come to trust...acha acha I know that you know...but still...woh kitna ache hain na? Unlike a lot of girls I never dreamed of my very own Raaj...but now that I think about it...he is much better than any Raaj in the movies. I am not sure if I love him yet or not...but I know that I can't think of living without him. He is just perfect in every way...I hope he feels the same way about me!

The other day when he and his family came to our house, his sister Kamya told me that his favourite dish is Italian...Lasagne. I am not sure what that is but when I talked to him about it...he seem to not care that I don't know anything about it. He was just...I don't know how to describe him. I guess I can call him anything here and no one would know...hayyo rabba maine toh gur khake marjana hai...if I start to describe him to anyone besides you. You have been my companion since my first day of 1st Grade. You know how I am right? You know all of this is such a big deal for me!

He is not like Brijpaaji or even Daaji...he is like my dad...but different! Papaji told me that Devji is perfect...and he is! You know who I'll miss the most in my family...my papaji...though he couldn't save me from Daaji...he was always there for me! Women in this family are not loved as much as he loves me. I don't want to leave him and go...I wish I could keep all of them and Devji in my fist and never let go. But I have to let go...
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely yaar
loved every entry of geet's diary
do continue dear
bye sumi
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyyy  Geet's diaries are a hit
: )