Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpi ..... wonderful update as usual ... Your onliners ... I was missing them so badly ... Good to see you back in action... Has the show started in US already ... I did not see it in the program guide ..
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I had a great time reading your post!

and strangely i had the same exact comments about each and every scene as you had! hmmmmm..

lol

KGB! Daaaaang! that oldie's so freaking overweight....naaah he's obese! and what's up with all the names sounding so similar! i didn't get either name ...actually i can hardly understand whatever KGB says! may be it's the moustache that interferes with the emission of proper sound waves from his big old mouth!

they wasted too much time in walking....and in posing and in signaling...lot more could have been shown instead of showing KGB's humongous tummy!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ramy25

I had a great time reading your post!

and strangely i had the same exact comments about each and every scene as you had! hmmmmm..

lol

KGB! Daaaaang! that oldie's so freaking overweight....naaah he's obese! and what's up with all the names sounding so similar! i didn't get either name ...actually i can hardly understand whatever KGB says! may be it's the moustache that interferes with the emission of proper sound waves from his big old mouth!

they wasted too much time in walking....and in posing and in signaling...lot more could have been shown instead of showing KGB's humongous tummy!

Thanks your name please
yeah KGB was so mumbling I could hardly understand what was he saying.
The show just started let's see may be they will improve later and will not loose time in walking and dhoom dhaam over Background
πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Arpi ..... wonderful update as usual ... Your onliners ... I was missing them so badly... Good to see you back in action... Has the show started in US already ... I did not see it in the program guide ..

Suman
do not know about US yaar.
for time being why do not you watch it on you tube
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey arpi ...i'm AmyπŸ˜ƒ

i guess so! lets see what dolly has in store for us tomorrow!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

hey arpi ...i'm AmyπŸ˜ƒ

i guess so! lets see what dolly has in store for us tomorrow!πŸ˜†

yeah let's see. but she really very cute and her hubby does not look that great πŸ˜‰
md410 thumbnail
Rosh
I saw you online if you come here
I'll be back in 15 mnts after dinner here in this thread only
apni baaki gang ko bhi yahi bula le.
vaise mujhe nahi pata who all got PM
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Arpi πŸ€—Wonderful analysis!
Loving the names as usual! (Waise how long did you take to make this post? So wonderful and apt comments! Just loved it!)

Arpi, Duppatta agar baandh ke chalati toh Hero(For now, BTW, I still don't know his name!πŸ€”) ke paas kaise jaata?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I know Mrinalini aunty bugat rahi hai - Bugatne do par usse teek se dekh toh sahi abhi bhi huqum chalati hai!πŸ˜”

Khadoos Grumpy Budda? 🀣🀣🀣 Whoa! What a name! Just loved it! I mean tu kahaan se aise perfect names soch ke lati hai? (Arpi, Can I borrow your brain for few days?😳🀣) You know jab woh bahut ghusse mei hai and he speaks, the way his mushy shakes is 🀣🀣

Arpi, Only the guy lives in Canada - Issiliye himmat hai and he said "Rishta manzoor hai" while his mom and othersare not with him in Canada(That's what I assumed!), Probably thats why they are so orthodox!

For sure KGB needs a lesson now! I still don't understand that you come without duppatta and you are beaten!

Waise tune notice kiya? Do din se yahi precap dikha rahe hai ki she tells ki she doesn't want to go to Canada!- I wonder whats with that?!πŸ˜•

Anshu di, Don't worry! This is Endeamol Productions - I don't think they'll change the main leads! They are currently doing a show called Bebo on SP!

On Drashti - As you said, Very expressive eyes!
But I still am waiting for my Guru's entry!😳

md410 thumbnail
rosh πŸ€—
yaar apni baaki janta Kitthe hai
hey rampunjabi dekh ke main bhi punjab pind da ho gayi

yaar hero kaun hai is main tera guru ya canadian chashmish

hey bhaggu yadi canada ke guys itne kharaab dress hote hai
aur itna time bolne main lagaate hai toh no wonder kanchhi ko koi nahi mila abhi tak ab woh aisa jhalla toh nahi legi na 🀣

banda jhoomri talaiya se aaya hua lag raha tha

aur haa maine kal ka episode nahi na dekha isliye mujhe nahi pata kya pre cap tha.
baaki itni acchi dolly ka patla paapad type pati dekha
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ArpiπŸ€— πŸ€— main aa gayi...so nice to see everyone here...haven't bee following the epi as of yet...yesterday i saw only one scene where some lady was screaming that get was the girl she sawπŸ˜• and NRI ne already entry maar di hai...and he accepts her hand..and is asking the family members to know her marzi.......

let me read your take fully...then will come back and discuss