April6-J & J get married !

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Mami runs out looking for Mama😆  Jai grabs surprised Jamu's hand and goes promptly in front of the Baba.   He says his love is here now, and Baba asks him to put sindoor on her maang. Both take his blessings.  Jai is about to put sindoor😲

Mami comes back from her goosechase and witnesses this scene with her mouth open. She is standing behind.    Jai then grabs handful of sindoor and puts it on Jamu's maang.👏👏

Gajraj is talking with priestess and she warns them of bad things to come if Jai marries before full moon.   Some other girls horoscope has some dhosh.

Then as usual Mama is coming , making ruckus on the way to the Haveli.  Some guys are carrying pallak with Jamu inside.   Gajraj was talking about accounts to the neighbor's son, and they hear Mama screaming that rishta had taken place😆   They all come out, and Mama shows Jamu's face with sindoor and that Jai had put it there.  All are shocked,  Bali is getting ready to punch Mama😆
The neighbor lady sees this and is very mad.    😆Graj tells Mama to leave and come tomorrow, I think😕  Mama leaves with Jamu's pallak to his home.  Some villagers are gathered there, and Mami pretends to love Jamu and hug her and take her back in house. Evil cousins are upset.

Jamu goes in and looks at herself in mirror and is happy seeing sindoor.  Jai is happy in his room.  Don't know where he was when Mama came to Haveli😕

Harihar is drinking tea outside,  the neighbor lady comes and taunts him.  Before that she rushed home from eavesdropping at Haveli and poured cold water on her head. 😲 Didn't understand why she did that😕   She was very mad about Jai's wedding and that he should not give waris to Gajraj!

Promo:  The evil cousins are taunting Jamu and put water on her head and it washed her sindoor away.    Bali is very angry and he hauls Jai and pushes him down.

Then Gajraj tells family to get ready for wedding👏     At Jamu's house some people are doing some rasams for Jamu's wedding.  Jamu is upstairs.  Some eagle comes and screeches during this time, and some lady tells that this is apshakun and all are worried.  Jamu sees this with tears in her eyes and she is worried

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
I thought that applying sindoor meant that the marriage was fait accompli, but apparently not here: Jamu still returns to her 'maayka', and so does Jai.  If they're married, Jai should have just taken Jamu to his home, no?

I thought it was funny how Ramlali was making her way back, and simply had to stare @ Jai applying the sindoor, and the way he delayed, I thought she could have stopped them.  I was disappointed @ Bali throwing Jai to the ground in tomorrow's precap, but given that they believe that their family is facing destruction, can't say I totally blame him, even though I support what Jai did.  But I really wish he had bashed Bodhan - it was irritating watching the latter.

The other funny scene - the neighbor pouring 2 buckets of cold water on herself, and then her bahu suggesting that she goes to Gajraj complaining about this.  She's on her way, and is totally riled @ Harihara having tea.

Her contact w/ Harihar suggests that he's in on her plot that Gajraj shouldn't have a successor, but if that's the case, why would any of Awadh's wives be killed - which was the case w/ Chutki?

So Gajraj telling them to prepare for Jaimuniya's wedding means that they are not recognizing them as married as yet? 😕
Mallika113 thumbnail
Some of the customs are strange to me!  Jai should have come back with Mama and faced his family .  Then Jamu should have been welcomed.  But maybe Graj wants full moon to pass and have another ceremony, so that destruction will not happen.  Thus he is not accepting this Baba ashram wedding.  That makes more sense.

Looking forward to the wedding and Mama and Mami's comical antics😆
fuzzyface thumbnail
😲 wow that was a quick marriage like a vegas one 😆
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

😲 wow that was a quick marriage like a vegas one 😆

Hahhaaha😆   They are already ready for a second, more elaborate one😆What ever happened in Vegas stays in Vegas,   same with Baba's ashram😆
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks mallika
i loved the scene when jai applied the sindoor to jamunia

strange that jai shd hv come back with jamunia to the haveli

icchashakti baba rocks !!!

still the lovers hv to face many obstacles

in the new promo
preparations of jamunia marriage going on but a kite comes in the sky & start making those howling sound ,the dancing ladies got  scared as kites voice is considered a bad omen !!!!

jamunia got scared !!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i really like mami Ramlalli's acting ,she is hilarious !!!!
liked the scene when a man calls Ramlalli budia(old woman) to tht Ram lalli says -----------whom ur calling budia,budia wud b ur mom ,ur wife !!!

Vr15h thumbnail
Mallika

In this case, what happened in the Baba's ashram got public, unlike what happens in Vegas 😆

Sita

I too thought Ramlali was a riot.  Particularly Monday's episode, when she was asked whether she knew Bodhan.  Her response - if he has been caught in a crime, I don't 😆🤣  I particularly liked yesternight's scene, where she sees Jai taking forever to apply the sindoor, but froze, and couldn't run and stop them.

I too thought that his applying sindoor implies that she's his wife - in a more urban setting, she may have to register the marriage, but otherwise, they're married.  But here, she just goes back to her 'maayka'? 🤔
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The neighbour's son is Kuber rite guys???
Vr15h thumbnail
No, the neighbor, not his son - from what I followed