April 5 highlights

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Mami and Jamu get in the cart and on their way to Baba's ashram.

Jai and his buddy are on their way to ashram on a motorcycle.

Ashram is crowded with lot of people , all waiting to get Baba's blessings and fulfill their wishes.  Baba's face is not seen only voice is heard, he is sitting in a little tent like thing with small opening.  Only his wrinkled feet are seen😆  People fall at this feet and take his blessings😆

One boy was praying and Baba touched him on the head with his feet😲😆

Jamu, and Mami arrive at the same time as Jai and his friend.   First Jai doesn't notice Jamu, but Jamu's sari gets stuck on the wheel of their cart.  He hears Jamu's voice while Mami gets the sari out .    Mami leaves and Jamu looks up to see Jai staring at her.  Mami pulls her away and goes to some food stand to get something to eat😆     Jai goes to Baba and kneels down to get his blessings and  Baba says he will marry the one he loves.   Jai is happy.

Jai's friend  tricks Mami by saying something happened to Mama and Mami leaves.   Jamu is there staring at Jai again.  Jai grabs her hand.

Gajraj and family go to meet the priestess and get her take on more girls' horoscopes.  One girl's is not very good.  Gajraj gives another girl's horoscope to be read.

The priestess says that something bad will happen to family if Jai puts sindoor on any girl before full moon day or some such thing.   But at the same time    the priestess sees  what will happen-Jai and Jamu about to get sindoor scene!

As always,  I welcome any comments or additions to my post.  Today was a bit of a drag  Mami was funny.  She comes to the ashram, but only interested in food.  She goes straight to the food😆

Promo   We all know,   Jai and Jamu are in front of Baba, and Baba asks to put sindoor on Jamu's maang.  Jai hesitates  thinking what   Gajraj said about finding another girl for him.  Jamu thinks about Mama coming back crying because Gajraj stopped the rishta.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
THANKS mallika
i loved the eye locks & gaze of jai -jamunia
nice episode !!!

that weirdo icchashakti baba hiding his face ,that was hilarious types ,i felt like laughing big time !!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the way mami was eating the gup -chups(gol gappas) that was also hilarious !!!!
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

the way mami was eating the gup -chups(gol gappas) that was also hilarious !!!!

Yeah, did she come to get blessings from the powerful Baba or to eat gol gappas😆     She was eating them fast too😆
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You missed out the Bali-Awadh scene - Awadh feels bad about Gajraj's decision of Jai being deprived of Jamuniya, and Bali ties him to the back of his pickup, seated on the wheel.  Gee, Bali, you might want to save those tactics for Bodhan and your neighbor's son.

This time, though, Mami stopped @ a pani-puri stall - this was unlike the occasion where they were stealing things from Gajraj.  I liked how when Jai's friend (I'll call him phatphati master, like he calls himself 😆 until I discover his name) asked mami whether her hubby's name was Bodhan, she asked has he been caught stealing, or any other crime?  If yes, I have nothing to do w/ him 😆🤣  And she's so stupid - a totally unknown guy tells her that something's happened to her hubby, and she doesn't think of verifying anything.  And I liked the ease w/ which Jai stopped Jamu.

So tonight is sindoor night - that means that they're married, right?  Or is there to be more to it?  By the time mami figures out that nothing is wrong w/ Bodhan (aside from everything), dear Jamu will be a dulhan, and out of her control for good.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Oops, I forgot about the funny Awadh and Bali scene.  That was too funny.   He tied him up and put a cloth on his mouth to stop him from talking😆    Mami is always funny except when she abuses Jamu!    I think that Jai's friend's name is something like   Mallu😕

I don't know if  Jai will put sindoor in time on Jamu.  Hope Mami does not come back too soon!