Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: taral83

I have not watched the show yet...but what I meant to say is that he won't file for visa or try to bring her back to canada......he marries her but forgets about her once he goes back to canada.......while she waits back in India for the day she flys to him........

i didnt think in those lines...That could be a possibility....After all they cant waste the whole big household that they have shown in Punjab.....And Geet might go to Canada to find out the truth and the truth will only turn out to be bitter!!! ................hmmmmm.................
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also Guys, the first scene of the episode wherein a gal is killed and then there are talks about how Daarji would have behaved if Geet would have doen the same (wonder what that is though), well, if thats the case then, this has to fit somehwere in the story line and the Geet will be under scrutiny and that can happen only when she stays in Punjab....
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think it is an interesting theme...and a lot could be done with it since it is a prevailing fact in some areas of South Asia!
mitzi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
is the guy with glasses leading actor thank you
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey ibdt2004 (Sorry Don't know your name!😳) Good topic!

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

well dnt knw y bt i got the feeling tht it is quite similar to the story of the movie Pardes... bt cant predict rite now....its too early to say tht ....😛

I too felt it was like pardes! After watching the first episode - I really think that Geet tries to voice her opinion where she might oppose the marriage at one point of time - May be thats when the family makes her go away from them - that is why the tag line "hui sabse parayi" is given I think!😳

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the show is extreamly realsitic as it potrays thing like honour killing NRI marriage etc that REALLY happens in punjab...i cud watch the first scsne where they killed the girl....scary......but lets see.....i think both the new shows are gonna be damn serious.....but i also hope they stick to the story line and dont make a love story out of it!
pari_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well ya it does seem like pardes but it just started so we have to atleast wait for a few more epis.
me just happy to see drahti bck onscreen
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i dont understand the whole matter.....i mean geet is there dev is there....then where is the essence of gurmeet?he z supposed to be the male protagonist in the show......how will he enter?i m dying to check him out..plzzzzz koi mujhe batao gurmeet kab entry lega?
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can not make my mind on the day one itself.. I got interested, when i noticed the tag line, hui sab se paraayi.. That showed that, there is something unique here also.. Waiting to see more as the story progresses and might come to a conclusion soon..

But.. on the top of all, I loved dhami as muskaan and also feel in love with her character geet.. Dhami was really cute in that blue and white school uniform, with two plates...

- ShonaVeer
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
love the theme
only if mayu was the nri