Shweta Tiwari's interview !

ronit_dream thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Kasautii Shweta ki

There has been a major shift in the story line of Kasautii Zindagi Kay. Catch up with Prerna as she shares with us the recent kasautii with her son.

Kasautii Zindagi kii is one of the most popular shows on STAR Plus. The character Prerna, played by Shweta Tiwari, is one of the most appreciated characters on the show. For a long time, the show had been focusing on issues dealing with her love life as she was always sandwiched between two lovers - Anurag, played by Cezanne Khan and Mr Bajaj, played by Ronit Roy.

However, off late, there has been a shift in the story line where a lot of weightage has been given to her kasautii with her son. So we caught up with Shweta Tiwari and asked her what she thinks of these changes.

Why has there been a change in the story line?
Kasautii Zindagi Kii has always been a story about a girl, where the various phases of her life have been shown. From being a teenager who falls in love with Anurag to marrying Mr Bajaj and becoming a mother, Prerna has come a long way. It is about the kasautii of her life. Dealing with issues related to her son is another kasautii. So it is just a continuation, there is no drastic shift.

Viewers have always seen Prerna as a woman who is stuck between two intense lovers. Do you think they would like to see her as a mother dealing with her son's issues?
I do not think this should be a problem. They have already accepted Prerna as a mother. This is evident from the fact that despite portraying the role of a mother, I have received a couple of awards this year. I am sure they would accept it graciously.

Where does the story go from here?
I cannot divulge details about the story, but with respect to the show, Prerna is 55-56 years old now. At this age, it does not make sense if her husband is insecure about her. Having a love angle at this age seems like a misfit. So it is a perfect time to have a story, dealing with complexities in Prerna's relation with her son.

What do you think about the instability in Prerna's personal life?
It is all about making people believe. I agree in real life, it is not possible to have three to four marriages, and that too with the same man. But then again, television serials are about fiction. Despite this, people do watch the show and appreciate our work. It is also the responsibility of an actor to convince the audience. Moreover, I believe we have managed to do a good job.

Any message for your viewers?
I would like to tell all my fans to keep watching Kasautii… It is a story of an ordinary woman. Whatever situations and circumstances Prerna comes across could happen to any one of us. So, watch the show and help Prerna battle these difficult times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mannnnnnn arti!
Your siggy ROX!
ronit_dream thumbnail
OMG ! I didn't know that Shweta Tiwari too is a bajajian !!!
Cool- so the lady who plays Prerna thinks it is misfit to show prerna-anurag closeness or 'lust/love(?)-story' now. Rishu used to be insecure recently due to Prerna's cheap behaviour. It's good to know that Shweta Tiwari doesn't approve this cheapness, she thinks 'it does not make sense'. She would rather see Prerna Bajaj living happily with hubby Rishabh.
Wow I am glad Shweta thinks this way. Bajaj may or may not have prerna with him as the post-leap story is all cheap n ughh, but he sure does have shweta's support 😃

Go Shweta 👍🏼 Celebrity or non-celebrity, Bajajians rock alrite !!!
ronit_dream thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Mannnnnnn arti!
Your siggy ROX!

Thanks 😊 I found out Shweta tiwari is bajajian. so thought of giving her the golden opportunity to feature in my signature 😆

Hey bajajians, prerna jaisi bhi hai- KB, KK-whatever but Shweta rocks na..😃

eternaldreamer thumbnail
Yeah, I never thought she would say this!!

I felt somewhere she was more of a Anurag lover, but hey she has proved us wrong!!! She is a bajajian and has some sense unlike her script writers!!

Of course probably she too has realised that their chemistry is so rocking that nothing else can outdo it!!

Arti why cant i see ur siggie 😕
ronit_dream thumbnail
Prachi !!! I hope u read this !!!!!!!!