JAI-JAMUNIA love story !!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
loving this sweet ,simple ,decent love story of JAI & JAMUNIAπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
both bhavna & gaurav are very sweet πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
This love story is really very diffrent & serene typesπŸ˜ƒ
i am really liking this village based sweet cute love story
after the twist in the show (jai-jamunia engagement broken) ,wud love to watch the lovers crossing all hurdles & uniting !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
JAI-JAMUNIA a very sweet pair !!!😳😳😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sita , so nice to see you here. I am loving this story as well!

Do share your thoughts in this forum.πŸ˜ƒ
sitakshii thumbnail
thnks mallika 😊
it seems ur a die hard fan of this show (from ur updates i guessed )πŸ˜ƒ
this show is from the co-producers of JAI SHRI KRISHNA (COLOSCUM MEDIA PVT)
mallika ,i watched 2 episodes of this show last week
my mom ,a regular viewer of this show 😊
i was smitten by the simplicity of this show 😊
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
After last night's episode, where Bodhan tried his luck to far, looks like the Jai-Jamuniya rishta is off

After Jai returns home, Bodhan goes there and despite Gajraj's apologies and assurances, he puts up a natak about how he discovered the haveli was cursed and how he wouldn't let Jamu marry there. Of course, he expected Gajraj to cough up more cash, but instead, Gajraj exploded and told him that the rishta was over, and even though Bodhan tried to reverse himself, Bali made a menacing move towards him, and he fled. Jai was heart-broken, as Gajraj announced that Bali & Awadh would look for new girls for him. He goes into his room and blames himself for meeting Jamu clandestinely.

So last night's episode was sorta bitter-sweet - on one hand, Bodhan's havelis in the air have been popped, but otoh, Jai-Jamu's engagement is now over, unless there is a way Gajraj can be persuaded to accept this w/o giving the mamas anything more than they've already been given.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Promo for April 2: Graj calms down and tells that Jai can marry the girl he lovesπŸ˜ƒ. Jai is happy.
Vr15h thumbnail
In that case, he should send Bali to Bodhan to give him that news, and also threaten him if he dares ask for anything more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail

gud to know vrisha tht u also a viewer of this show

thnks mallika for the promo,wow !!! thts great !!
but in INDIA they showed the promo that gajraj telling jai that he wud search a new gud girl for jai ,to tht jai makes a sad face ,jais frnd suggest jai to seek blessing from ICHHADHARI BABA (a priest) as one who gets the blessings from that baba ,all his/her wishes gets fufilled !!! jai becomes happy !!!
Vr15h thumbnail
Sita

The most fascinating part of this show is seedy characters slamming other seedy characters. Last night, it was Gajraj slamming Bodhan and Bali moving on him menacingly, the other night, it was Bali taking down Chutki's 'father'.

In future, I hope they show Bali hunting down the molesting priest, and really speaking, I wouldn't mind if Bali abducts Jamuniya to get her married to Jai, w/o giving the Bodhans anything - and since he's a goonda, and if they dare object (I think they've already received Rs1 crore from Gajraj, haven't they?), he can break a few legs or something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have you been watching this show from the beginning, or just now?
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Sita

The most fascinating part of this show is seedy characters slamming other seedy characters. Last night, it was Gajraj slamming Bodhan and Bali moving on him menacingly, the other night, it was Bali taking down Chutki's 'father'.

In future, I hope they show Bali hunting down the molesting priest, and really speaking, I wouldn't mind if Bali abducts Jamuniya to get her married to Jai, w/o giving the Bodhans anything - and since he's a goonda, and if they dare object (I think they've already received Rs1 crore from Gajraj, haven't they?), he can break a few legs or something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have you been watching this show from the beginning, or just now?

vrisha very nice suggestion to the makers of the showπŸ‘
it wud b fun watching bali bhaiyaa breaking the bones of jamunias greedy mamaπŸ˜†
no according to the contract bodhan wud receive 1 crore after the marriage ,gajraj has not given the 1 crore money yet to bodhan !!!
i started watching this show last week only (watched 2 episodes ) i loved the showπŸ˜ƒ
my mom is a regular viewer of this show ,she told me the whole story in short !!😊
Mallika113 thumbnail

Vrisha, your suggestion is good about Bali ! He can scare anybody and Mama is a wimp anyway. His talk is worse than his bite. Even if Gajraj refuses to give money after marriage, what can Mama do? Nothing as he is a nobody in that town. Graj is like a king.

Bali should go threaten anybody who endangers Jai or Jamunia.

Sita, from now on do watch this show regularly and commentπŸ˜›