Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Another slow epi

Mami gives advice  to Jamu  on how to behave with Jai.  Jamu leaves for the pond to wash dishes again.  Her cousins follow her and harass her as usual.😑

Bali returns home and tells his father he has dealt with Awash Sasur Ji.  Graj is happy.  Jai is worried.   Bali is outside training some wrestlers, when Jai asks him if he had killed Sasur Ji.  At first Bali looks fierce and then laughs and tells Jai that he has not done anything to him .  They just want to hold that guy until the wedding is finished.

Jai goes to meet Jamu at the pond.  Another hand holding and eyelock happens.  In the meantime, the priest has observed them with some of his goons by his side.  He sends the goons after them, and Jai and Jamu start running with Jai holding Jamu's hands.  It's middle of the day now.  They keep running and night time has come.😲  They hide behind bushes and again start running with the goons carrying fire light torches.    They will eventually end up where the priest is and wondering what he will do.  Jamu looks terrified and Jai looks at her face.

At Mami's home,   the cousins are happy that Jamu is not there.  Nobody is worried except Mami. She tells Mama, it's night and where's Jamunia.  At the Haveli,   Graj is worried and thinks maybe the curse is happening again   The end.

Promo:   Graj expresses his concern to Bali and Bali calls Jai on his cell phone.  Jai's cell phone has fallen down in to some bushes and the phone keeps ringing

Leave your comments and please press the Like button if you like my updates. 
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really hope Bali & his goons get there, and hunt down first those 4 thugs for hire, and then the 'priest'.  And if Jamu somehow manages to tell Jai or Bali what that priest tried w/ her, that would be the end of him.

One can hope, can't one?
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope that Jamu confides in Jai.  Jai has to tell his big strong bro Bali and Bali will do the restπŸ˜†  Bali will find out anyway, because he is trying to reach Jai on his mobile.   Bali will track down Jai and he will def give the priest what he deserves,  a good beating and chase him out of townπŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
One more thing - Chutki, please stop haunting your poor dad. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know you want revenge, but start w/ Jamu's enemies, and work up.  In fact, hey, why don't you appear b4 Jamu and tell her what exactly happened?  Even we want to know.
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
rupalip thumbnail

Hi all
 afetr long time
NIce update Mallika di

well the serial goes a bit slow but still all shows  sound good whn they start ...

fuzzyface thumbnail
well i hope people find them in time
the perverted priest shld just die !