Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Vrisha, ur comment was really hilarious, " Or else, we'd have to force Praphullah & Supriya, Ankit & Meenakshi, Akhilendra & Jaya, et al." 🀣🀣🀣

Hey guys, they did something stupid and a little thoughtless. Let's give it a rest! I guess they thought it was very funny hahahaha. All of us are guilty of silly behavior at one time or another in our lives. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khalrika

Vrisha, ur comment was really hilarious, " Or else, we'd have to force Praphullah & Supriya, Ankit & Meenakshi, Akhilendra & Jaya, et al." 🀣🀣🀣

Hey guys, they did something stupid and a little thoughtless. Let's give it a rest! I guess they thought it was very funny hahahaha. All of us are guilty of silly behavior at one time or another in our lives. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hehhe, Vrisha, you are too funnyπŸ˜†

But thing with Guru and Debi is that they have a huge following after Ramayan and Pati Patni. Their fans want to know each and everything about their life. They had connected with them through blog, FB, email, etc and fans got too closeπŸ˜† When this supposed news/joke broke out, fans got upset and they let Guru know about it in every single way possible. Guru got bombarded, he didn't know what hit him until all this came out. India Forums is not the place to announce a joke like this, with all the thousands of members. If it had been private, then the matter would not have matteredπŸ˜†

But I hope that the young couple have learned their lesson and move on. The fans should move on as well.

Hope his new show does well and goodluck to both Guru and Debi. May they stay together happily forever and ever😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vrisha

^^^If they're married, they shouldn't make a joke that they are separating, or getting divorced. But if they're not, it doesn't matter: there isn't a relationship that the public recognizes. If in their current state any guy wants to date Debina, or any gal Gurmeet, it's perfectly fine. It would be wrong to do it once they were married.

So no, this joke was no big deal, given that they ain't married.

Gurmeet and Debina aren't dating. They're engaged, which is more of a commitment than normal boyfriend girlfriend. If it was just that, then it'd be fine, but an engagement is like a mini-marriage. It is a promise that one day, the couple will exchange vows in holy wedlock. People should not only rush into marriage, but they should also not rush into engagements, because they are big commitments also.
Just saying...Gurmeet and Debina are not dating anymore. They are engaged, so they should assume some responsibility. Hope they will do so in the future and come up with actually funny pranks and not immature ones.😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Btw, more than Ankit and Meenakshi, I've always felt Lalit and Meenakshi would make a cute pair, even in Ramayan. Lalit should have been Lakshman, it would have been soooo cute. :) Lol, I admit, I've always had a soft spot for Lalit Negi, didn't like Ankit much. :)

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lalitha, what they did was very immature for whatever the reason. But Gurmeet has apologized today, because fans bombarded him with email, blog, FB post etc. He probably feels like crap right now I am sure that this has taught him a lesson to not fool his fans this way especially in a huge forum like IF.

I am glad atleast that he has apologized and most fans will forgive him and wish him the best.

Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This reminds me of Shakespeare's play "Much Ado About Nothing."
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Lalitha, what they did was very immature for whatever the reason. But Gurmeet has apologized today, because fans bombarded him with email, blog, FB post etc. He probably feels like crap right now I am sure that this has taught him a lesson to not fool his fans this way especially in a huge forum like IF.

I am glad atleast that he has apologized and most fans will forgive him and wish him the best.

Yes, it was decent of him to apologize. At least he handled the situation maturely.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khalrika

This reminds me of Shakespeare's play "Much Ado About Nothing."

Read that play, you're right.πŸ˜†
gattu800 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ITSSS REALLYY SHOCKING YAAR!!!!!
I M NOT WILLING TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!