Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
U r correct Anusha! Lolz πŸ˜†

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khalrika

Hey Lalitha, let it be! They did something foolish.
Probably thought they were being funny!
I have personally done really silly things on
April Fools Day in my 20s.

Hmm, whatever, what's done is doneπŸ˜† Glad they are together and everything is cool😊
Khalrika thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

To be truthful Mallika, I really don't care too much about their personal lives. If they r together or split...I don't care too much...not my business...only interested in their acting.

Loved Guru as Ramji and will always remember him as such, that is all!
πŸ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We did love him as Ram Ji.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Khalrika

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

To be truthful Mallika, I really don't care too much about their personal lives. If they r together or split...I don't care too much...not my business...only interested in their acting.

Loved Guru as Ramji and will always remember him as such, that is all!
πŸ˜†

I agree. Why does it matter? Just b'cos they played Rama & Sita doesn't mean that in real life, they have to be an item. Or else, we'd have to force Praphullah & Supriya, Ankit & Meenakshi, Akhilendra & Jaya, et al to all start dating each other, regardless of whether they're otherwise married or not. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gurmeet & Debina ain't married, so if for any reason either doesn't continue to be interested in this relationship, this would be the time to break up. It would be comparitively uglier if they were to break up after marriage. But nothing wrong w/ doing so before.

But like Khalrika says, their business, not ours!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
kiranraghu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a foolish job is of creating gossips? If somebody is not capable to compete with talented ones they should stay aside. This is not the right way. I have many contradictory points on this:

1. Gurmeet and Debina have recently posted about Water Kingdom trip on 26th March and this article was posted on 30th March. Probably there may be a few days lapse. But if they don't have love at each other, are they going to write about how much they enjoyed?
  2. Gurmeet and Debina recently had purchased a new home and it was decorated well with good interiors. Also he gifted her new pet dog. (That came in last month itself). If Gurmeet have other person in his heart, probably he will be reluctant about Debina's taste. A man cannot change his priorities within short time. Am I correct friends?
  3. As both have reached successful positions in TV Industry, there is a chance that many of them want to create false image for our pair.

So friends! Hope for the best. This will not come true.

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OH...THANK GOOOODD..... πŸ˜ƒ I WAS SOOOO SCRARED...& WUD HAV STARTED CRYING..... πŸ˜›
jai sri ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

I agree. Why does it matter? Just b'cos they played Rama & Sita doesn't mean that in real life, they have to be an item. Or else, we'd have to force Praphullah & Supriya, Ankit & Meenakshi, Akhilendra & Jaya, et al to all start dating each other, regardless of whether they're otherwise married or not. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gurmeet & Debina ain't married, so if for any reason either doesn't continue to be interested in this relationship, this would be the time to break up. It would be comparitively uglier if they were to break up after marriage. But nothing wrong w/ doing so before.

But like Khalrika says, their business, not ours!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Just b'cos they played Rama & Sita doesn't mean that in real life, they have to be an item. Or else, we'd have to force Praphullah & Supriya, Ankit & Meenakshi, Akhilendra & Jaya, et al to all start dating each other, regardless of whether they're otherwise married or not
lolz.... let them do what they want to do!!
hahaha
r u all fine frndz?
i am soo glad, most of us r back...including me in the forum πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, you guys are right. I too don't care much for their personal lives (I did not even see them as Ram & Sita in Ramayan, why would I care about their personal life?), I just believe that one shouldn't make an April Fool's joke of their relationship if they are still together. I really don't care whether they stay together.
If they really did break up, yeah, it's their own business, but the truth is that they did not, they made a joke of it and I was just disturbed by that. Relationships should not be made jokes of.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^^If they're married, they shouldn't make a joke that they are separating, or getting divorced. But if they're not, it doesn't matter: there isn't a relationship that the public recognizes. If in their current state any guy wants to date Debina, or any gal Gurmeet, it's perfectly fine. It would be wrong to do it once they were married.

So no, this joke was no big deal, given that they ain't married.