Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
agree wid u Vrinda..they were like true RAM n SITA...rly very sad wirth this article..hope everything will be ok..
manishagwl2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m very sad here to this news😭
i will prey to god that both they me to gether
nd form the good relasionship between them😊
PC_fan22 thumbnail
ya jwaleena and vrinda i agree with u ....i think it's definately not true....yeh donon itne salon se ek saath ahin aur ab break up ki news... i think some one make april fool...i also be shocked when i saw that news..but...guys plzzzz don't be sad...and just posting some rocking and poping posts with lots of love and smile....
Khalrika thumbnail

Originally posted by: guru-debi_fan

ya jwaleena and vrinda i agree with u ....i think it's definately not true....yeh donon itne salon se ek saath ahin aur ab break up ki news... i think some one make april fool...i also be shocked when i saw that news..but...guys plzzzz don't be sad...and just posting some rocking and poping posts with lots of love and smile....

Hey aanya...did u change ur ID name?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It's been confirmed. It was April Fool's joke.
I knew it was an April Fool's joke since the so called announcement came on. Come on, would they really create a blog if they were planning to break up?
The April Fool's joke was really stupid!😡 Love is not to be joked about, and Gurmeet and Debina should have known better than to play a prank about their love. Am really disappointed at them. They portrayed the roles of Lord Ram and Devi Sita in Ramayan for more than a year and even told us how the roles changed them. Would the real Ramji and Sitaji do this?
I expected better of them. This was one of the stupidest jokes ever. Based off the comments I saw on tellybuzz, not many people will see them as Ram and Sita after this. :(
I am glad they are still together, but I hope they never do this again. They are mature adults now and should act like it.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lalitha, I totally agree with you. This was not a very good joke ! One should not play with fans like this or joke about personal relationships like this. Don't know what they were thinking when they planned this😕 I am sure it's for publicity for Gurmeet's new show. They didn't need to play this joke to get attention and viewership!
PC_fan22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khalrika

Hey aanya...did u change ur ID name?

ya..di..i did...howz that....
nemisha05 thumbnail
hey frnds wat is dis yaar...???
Khalrika thumbnail
Hey Lalitha, let it be! They did something foolish.
Probably thought they were being funny!
I have personally done really silly things on
April Fools Day in my 20s.
jai sri ram thumbnail
it's just a joke frndz!! be cool!! we all well know our ramji & sita maya
so why r we believing this joke?
just enjoy april fool!!! lolz