Poll

Is Simran responsible for Neha’s death?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I go for the third option as she did try to act in Neha's interest before and asked her to see another doc when she thought Neha would be better off with another Doc as she wasn't comfortable with Smiran.

Cheers,

Rifhat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aloo_gobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi everyone...

i have not seen the death of neha yet as i live in the uk...but still i think that simran is not to blame at all....she is a doctor who looks out for the best interests of her patients and that is exactly what she did with neha...but because she had a close link with her everyone will blame simran..which is unfair. a doctor has to face the deaths of their patients..and people should understand that.

on a personal note...we as humans do not get along with everyone and people may not like us too...but if something happens to the other person, we cant blame ourselves for it just because we said or did something....people get hurt all the time and we should look at it from a cynical viewpoint.

so i hope nobody blames simran..... life is unfortunate at times...and we have to face upto it.

what does everybody think ?

sarina_202 thumbnail
i agree w/ you totally aloo_gobi...but the thing is that she was too close to abhi and she was also alwayz interfering with their PERSONAL lives..that was the only problem...
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Yes, fully! Neha wudn't have died if it wasn't for Simran!!!!!!!!😡

NEHA DIED?😭😭
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TishaN

The reason for Neha to end up with complications was because of stress. And the reason for stress - of course Simran and Abhi ! So its anybody's guess who's to blame.

I think Simran is, at least partly to blame becos although she did everything she cud professionally... as far as personal relationships are concerned... she knew that she had wronged neha.

Besides, if the Simran who was the 'other woman' in abhi's life, and the Dr. Simran who was neha's obstetrician, had been two different people.... wud we not have immediately concluded that it was 'Simran the other woman' who had given neha sleepless nights, high BP and stress-related complications? Why then, does she get off with a clean chit just becos she was also Neha's doctor?!? 🤔😕
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
simran was definitely partly responsible for nehaa's death. on one hand she was the cause for the all the stress neha went through and she could have definitely done much more ptrofessionally to save neha.
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rads

simran was definitely partly responsible for nehaa's death. on one hand she was the cause for the all the stress neha went through and she could have definitely done much more ptrofessionally to save neha.

What more cud she have done professionally? I havn't noticed.

milin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

neha died?!!??!!??!!??!!

that hasn't happened in da uk yet!

now i know!

FaRaHnAz thumbnail
nEHA DIED IN US OR IS SHE GOING TO DIEEE
😭
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think simran was partly responsible because as a doc she knew Neha was not feeling good and had always some problems....she could have asked neha, even though neha might have not told her anything...

But Simran was also in the same state when Abhi left her...so she should be able to understand her pain better and Manas did warn her about it...

I think Manas should have exactly told simran what he heard and may be then Simran would have taken precautions in better way from before...and probably neha would have not had complications.

Neha probably died because of her depression, pain and anxiety.
So I do think Simran is partly responsible……as neha could have neglected this for her health reason. But guess what…such things are not easy to forgive or forget especially during pregnancy…which is so crucial time for to be mom's.