" Ek Dinhi Sahi " MayUr ff ends

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,

Really sorry for taking so much time to post this story. I had finished writing this but was waiting for some changes in the banner. Now i feel I should post this one soon and not keep u all waiting. This story is about a simple day when Mayank ⭐️and Nupur ⭐️(characters taken from MJHT) meet for a day .. thats why 'EK dinhi Sahi'... and what all happens in that one day ...

Will post the parts quite regularly. Hope u all like the banner as well.

I want to thank my readers and this ff is towards my dear reader MahakπŸ˜ƒ she made me write this one with her constant love towards me. I wanted to write an ff inspired from a serial but Mahak gave me the push for writing this one.

I want to thank a large large number of my friends and readers who have been my support and inspiration towards sharing my work here... πŸ˜ƒSumaiya, Jyothi, Sur, Golu, Monika, Vandu, Adi, Shardha, Sookie, Divya, Revolutionbreez, topsyturvy23, Surya, pinky901,shiropa,Seema, nidha, xoHarshaxo,one_ashi,Sri, Naseem, Rabia, Madz, Sara, BIni, San, hinanaziri,Khubu, Kitu,sparikh,Kanuk,shinebright,rmanu7382,stargaze94, Niti,Nihita πŸ˜ƒand if I have missed anyone i am really sorry but i want to mention each name which has made me know my work is appreciated.

Hope to post the first part pretty soon... its a short story with not more than 10 parts and with poetic lines too... tc

BhoomiπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Part I

Sitting at a restaurant Mayank was waiting for Nupur. Why should he meet the girl whom he least likes? The girl with whom he fights to no lengths and certainly the girl with whom spending his valuable time he can't let that happen. Today for Nupur he has taken whole day off and sitting here waiting for her. Why? He knows he is doing this only for the woman he loves most in his life... For whom he can do anything... That's his mom. His mom asked him to meet one last time before Nupur goes to Morena. Mayank's mom feels Nupur has everything to be her daughter in law and felt upset that she may loose the chance of having her as her bahu. Mayank has told her, "Mom, anyone else but not Nupur. I am having a good decent job and I will marry anyone whom u select for me. I know u love me and know me well, but Nupur no... Never' u know I can't connect to her at all. I know her from college days in my gang of friends I have never fought with anyone but Nupur and we are poles apart Mom." His mom would say that's the point, u fight only with her that means chances are fight is the start of love developing' and Mayank would get upset and stop arguing and walk away.

Kitna kehta hun main ussey chah nahi sakta,

aur kitna Samjhau maa Ussey kabhi Apna nahi sakta,

bass yeh Aakhri baar ab milney jaa raha hun,

Isskey baad Kabhi uska naam na lena yeh vaadaa tumsey le raha hun...

Nupur on the other hand never imagined Mayank to be her prince charming, whenever Mayank's mom would bring up this. She would first feel bad for breaking aunty's heart and would start off saying she knows she likes her, but "Aunty, Mayank and me, nahii.. Mera aur uska janmoo ki dosti to nahi..dushmani jaroor dikhti hai. Aap janti hai, main apne humsafar ke baarey mey kitna sochti hun aur kitna kuch chahti hun, but there is no percentage of those qualities in Mayank. Woh to meri baton ka mazak udata hai.. mujhe apne sey kam samajhta hai' khud ke pass heart hi nahi hai.. aur mere dil ki baton ko apne dimaag sey samajhne ki koshish karta hai.. zindagi to door ki baat hai..uskey saath kuch pal beetana hi impossible hai.. jitna hum ek dusre sey door rehtey hai utna ek dusre ko kam hate kartey hai' sath do pal ki mulakat bohat bhari padti hai.. Love is too far, friendship bhi possible nahi hai"

Kya karun Dil aap sang mera juda lagta hai,

Lekin dil dukhta hai jab aap ko naa kehna padta hai,

Woh mujhe pasand nahi,hum Ek nahi kabhi hosaktey,

Aakhri mulakat karleti hun jo apko sukundesakey..

But Mayank's mom wanted some spark to happen and somewhere both give each other one last chance before they went far away from each other. As Nupur felt she will give this last chance not to Mayank but for aunty to understand whatever she is thinking can never happen. She was leaving Mumbai and so for one last time decided to meet Mayank for a day. Mayank too only for his mom's wish for one last time said yes to meet Nupur. He knew Nupur was to leave Mumbai, so thought he can have one last day of torturing himself with her talks for the last time in his life. Nupur too under pressure decided to meet him and bore herself to limit with him along.

Mayank sey milna tauba kitna akdu hai woh,

Nupur sey milunga jaanta hun ajeeb hai woh,

Chalo jheley, ab yeh aakhri baar mulakat honi hai,

Sehley ekdusrey k,o isskey aagey kahani Khatm honi hai'

At the restaurant

Nupur enters.. Mayank looks at her, and observes her dress, bright colours. He looks at her saying, "bas yeh akhri baar baat karengi, aur actually aakhri baar iski baatein sununga, kyunki yeh bolegi jyada aur sunegi kam." Nupur walking towards him looks at him observing his sober colour shirt and thinks, " Apne aap ko pata nahi kaun sa parallel film ka hero samajhta hai, chup bethey to lagta hai akad kabhi nahi jayegi, aur bolta hai to lagta hai meri baat isskey bheje mey nahi ayegi. Thank God main yehan sey jaa rahi hun, iskey jaise ghamandi sey door.."

Nupur and Mayank both neither smile at each other nor exchange any pleasantries. She sits and looks at the people around in the restaurant. And feels where she is stuck today and spending a whole day with him is like, "shanii ki maha dasha aaj to hai mujhpar, lekin kya karuu Mayank ka naseeb kitna achaa hai he has a mother who is absolutely wonderful and adorable." Mayank too is observing people around not wanting to look at her, "Yeh kahan agaya hun , koi dekhega mujhe issekey saath to what r they going to feel. Mom ney bhi pura ek din kaha to spend with her, shucks.. ab to sirf  2minutes hue hain and we cant even want to look at each other. How are we going to spend a day along side having lunch here, going for shopping and later a movie as mom has said' I pity myself.. Mayank aaj tu bali ka bakra bangaya .. These two woman have screwed ur day .. This day surely is the biggest challenge for me' more than any exam or interview I have ever given' toughest is very small word to say.. Torturous is also not enough.. Cant find the extreme length of my anguish inside me'"

Dono Miley Ek din hi sahi sochkey,

Dono ek minute sey hi khafa hokar beithey,

Ab agey najaney inkaa kya haal hona hai,

Kahani khtma ya koi naya pannaa khulna hai..

Part II

Waiter: What would u like to order Sir?

Mayank: Aa ' I need strong coffee. Make it quick before I have a very bad headache.

Nupur: Tumhey headache hai.. waiterBhai (looking at her shocked as she called him Bhai) nimbu neechodkey juice banakey no sugar..aur haan coffee nahi tea u should have Mayank it will help u to feel better, aaa I suggest u to have ginger tea it will help. (She was innocently saying even though she dislikes him.)

Mayank getting irritated by her loud expressive tone.

Mayank softly: Waiter, plzz get me a STRONG coffee quickly'ok

Waiter: Anything for u Mam?

Nupur: Aa' Bhaiya aap mere liye' garama garam chai and pakodey bhi lana.. kuch namkeen biscuits, aur sandwich  baad mey.. and ya with sandwich I would like orange juice.

Mayank looked at her wondering is she so glad that she is with him... she always said she dislikes him, even he doesn't... Why then...

Mayank: Tum kuch jyada khush ho.. ya Nupur u always are cool about meeting someone though he doesn't like u a bit.

Nupur now realized something fishy in the way he remarked and knew it was connected by her ordering so many stuff.. She now got hold of herself to counter the guy she hates who is sitting in front of her..

Nupur: Mayank Sharma, clear ur ears and listen very carefully.. I am not at all happy to be in this situation but I am forced as I adore aunty, who unfortunately is ur mom, I will be leaving this city and don't want to hurt her' I will miss her surely but glad that I won't see ur saduu face. (Mayank getting upset). I am hungry so I am ordering what all I want to eat... don't bother about the bill, I have money with me to spend, actually even though I dislike sitting and eating here still if asked to pay ur bill too I would do it.. As a treat for telling ur mom U don't want to marry me, it made it easy for me to Say No to ur mom.

Mayank: I had to say that and treat? I would give a huge party when U leave this city.

Nupur getting irritated: Party it may be for U and I am sure for others it is like entering some session where young people get older staying there for more than half an hour in.

Mayank: U ' I cant... But I have to be here and listen to ur stupid thoughts. What will u know of happiness, which is inside people? Loud music' jumping crazily and disturbing the whole area is that what u call youthful party.. u don't know what's sober classy'

Nupur: Sober? Enjoying with friends when there is no lecture in the college for u was wrong' sitting in the library at that time was classy.. hahaha.. u know what even after leaving college u still haven't learnt what life is all about. Every age every phase has its magic and one has to enjoy the phase the age to fullest as it never comes back to u.

But Tum yeh sab baatein nahi samjhogey, it was not there in any of the library books right!

Mayank: Don't u teach me about life.. Watching and falling in love with film heroes is enjoying? Its stupidity!

Nupur: Excuse me, whether I fall in love with anyone what bothers u,?that I am stupid' oh.. u know what if I am enjoying falling in love I don't see any problem... It's my illusion imaginative fantasy which I love to express, show and enjoy not like u to hide inside and behave like a saint outside...

Nupur I know what u r?

A stupid girl filmy to the core u are,

U can laugh loudly cry love an imaginary character,

Silence word doesn't exist for u, for me u r a closed chapter'

Mayank I know what u r?

A weird person boring to the core u are,

U cant laugh loudly cry or love anyone except u & ur brain,

Silence word exist, heart doesn't, never want to talk with u ever again'

As both of them were loudly arguing and taking out old topics on which they fought endlessly long back, the whole restaurant was getting disturbed. The manager was wondering whether he should go and have a word with the couple. Everyone in the restaurant wondered what they should do to stop these two as they couldn't have lunch peacefully.

Manager comes in: Sorry to interrupt u both

Part III

Nupur looked at the manager angrily and said: Where is the waiter? Waiter bhai hasn't brought the lunch we ordered and the time he is taking is giving this guy time to waste my energy speaking with him.

Mayank looked at her amused what is she saying'and he did realize the restaurant people looking at them and he calmed himself and kept quite. Manager observed her angry face and couldn't say anything as she had countered already that it was the fault of the waiter as he was late in bringing the food items.

Manager: Sorry .. Madam.. plzz u continue I will make the order quick.

And he rushed out into the kitchen area. Mayank looked at the scared manager and wondered Nupur can never change, it's their fault but poor manager is saying sorry and how scared he was. Nupur looked at the people around now and felt why everyone is looking at them. Was she too loud? She wondered...

The waiter immediately came served and rushed away quite worried. Mayank had the sip of the coffee and a voice came in, " Mayank.. kaise Ho"

Mayank a bit shocked with the voice and later lifted his face up to look. He observed the man with his wife and two children aged 10 and 7years. He looked at the family and gulped his coffee with difficulty and words were tough to come out of his mouth. His eyes gazed at him and at the family. Mayank kept the coffee cup down and looked aside without looking into the eyes of the man saying,

Mayank: Theek hoon.

The family went away and sat on the other table adjacent to them. Mayank looked at them as the children snatched the menu card and started to fight nahi mujhe yeh chahiye mujhey woh chaiye, and their father calmly smiling sorting out things while mother shouting at them not to fight. They kept rudely looking at their mother while looked at their father who smiled and said, 'Mere bachoo ko jo chahiye woh unhey milega jhagda kyun kartey ho, waiter get us one more menu card please." He said and Mayank looked and went into some thought and his eyes thought something and the eye ball shifted slowly from them straight ahead in front and he saw Nupur's face looking at him into his eyes. Mayank thought something and again got into a thinking mode. Nupur suddenly started laughing and smiling' Mayank was taken unaware; he wondered what funny has happened? And this girl is crazy yunhi hass padhti hai' he didn't bother to ask her, but Nupur with a broad smile quipped,

Nupur: Mayank I never knew ur eyes could speak as well. I thought ur eyes could just read books and in a frozen state get inside the carbon print of those dark black letters, or they could just wander into the machine of ur brain to capture the map reading direction while u walk, or ur eyes could only look at the lovebirds couple as an unnecessary statues placed who were only wasting space in the college.

Mayank interrupted her: wait wait.. Come to the point without wasting any time.. What made u feel to laugh now feeling my eyes could speak? What it spoke and when how... really? Let me know what goes into ur head which is half empty I think..

Nupur got angry hearing but she controlled it as she was confident about what she heard his eyes were saying'

Nupur: Ur eyes looked gazed at the family there, I saw ur eyes looking at them and saying, "Is there anything more to see to feel this day is disturbing and hurting u"'and ur eyes came  and looked at my face looking at u and ur eyes said, .. "Oh ya this day surely has more to see, to feel  ...this day is much more disturbing and hurting.. There is more to bear today' be prepared." (She smiled)

Mayank was extremely shocked to hear it, it was exactly what he was thinking and his eyes said those to her, he couldn't believe, he tried to show its not the case.. Trying hard to not let her know..

Mayank: Oh .. no.. why would I be disturbed looking at the family there.. I know them.(with a matter of fact expression)

Nupur smiled with certain calmness now: U don't need to tell me whether I was right or wrong. I know what I felt was truth' I know a lot about the man there, have heard about him from ur mom .. its just could realize the family there was disturbing u emotionally but when u saw me in front .. u felt when u can handle to be with me in this one day , u can handle anything else for sure.. I am glad my presence gave atleast that much confidence to u.. she smiled with a certain calm feeling, and knowing she caught his lie.

Mayank knew she was right, but it was not a compliment to her, it surely should be hurting her. He also felt Nupur knows that the man there is his father. He asked her

Mayank: U know about him, what did mom say to u, can I know that'

Nupur: she told me, she had a 14 year old son, and 15 year old marriage' that was the time she divorced left ur dad, the man who is sitting there today with his family. Ur father loved her in those 15 years and never could she for a moment feel he may cheat. When he cheated, he never wanted to leave ur mom, may be if ur mom had forced he would have certainly left the other woman. Ur mom left him... they separated but not on a bitter note they were friends even after separation. Its only that u could never forgive ur dad. U could never feel to be with him or meet him, see his family, call those two children ur siblings. U never in these 12 years forgot the past nor could forgive even now. Ur dad always came forward to shower his love; he talks about u with his family, cares for u, u can't'

Mayank listening to her felt emotional and now understood Nupur is surely very close to his mom, that's why mom has shared these personal details with her, Mayank went into a silent mode.

This chapter of my life is totally open to u,

U know so much of it and what u felt is true,

My eyes my life u have very well discovered,

How did u felt them? As my emotions r always covered'

Nupur: u know I always tell Aunty she in these 12 years should have found some nice partner to share her life with, she is still so beautiful and charming'

Mayank felt awkward by this sentence and knew he could never even wish this for his mom, he can't let her trust anyone in love after his father cheated, it was not about him not been able to see anyone else in his father place but just he was bitter about relationships and about love'

Nupur: Aunty is strong, self made, and confident.. Somewhere emotional and wants lots of love understands love.. I asked her and u know what she said, (Mayank was listening carefully to her for the first time) She told me, "Nupur whenever I saw any romantic scene , song I could not visualize the hero in it but my hero , my husband to be with me like this. After separation also even now after 12 years of separation I still find him to be the only one I have loved and I understand him so much.. I am not sure and never felt I could get close to anyone else that much. I loved him and he gave me immense love, and we got our Mayank in this world.. I am happy not upset I do wish my marriage had not broken but can I blame only him.. I know we had phase in marriage busy schedules and misunderstandings he gave in and I didn't' he never wanted to leave me ever.. I left him that was the biggest blow for him.. He wanted our marriage to stay.. He cheated broke my trust and I decide to part ways as when trust is lost I couldn't show fake confidence in a relationship. He never cheated the other girl, he had told her everything, no future promises... I asked him to continue with her if he wanted. I ended our marriage.  I look back and have only fine memories to make me blush feel loved and ab tak koi aur mere itney pyaar key kabil hi nahi mila'"

Nupur smiled as she said those words which aunty told her, Mayank too was smiling and knew how these two woman talk on what issues.. How these two have become so close to each other in these years. Mayank could understand his mom always but what Nupur explained the side of his mom, he understood it much clearer now and with much depth. There was a smile on his face. He also had pride about the way his mom deals with life. Her positive approach and she never made him to hate his father but always shared the brighter aspects; it's just that he couldn't take his father mistake of cheating his mother.

U never wanted me to discover what went wrong,

Wanted me to bury the bitter, better future for me to come along'

I know mom u built a beautiful nest as u r the best,

For me U have always scored highest in life's every test,

Nupur: Wow!! So ur eyes can speak I got to know and look here.. ur face knows how to smile..

Mayank now couldn't control his smile getting broader.. and he laughed and Nupur raised her eyebrow and smiled. Both were smiling and having their lunch, suddenly the anger negative vibes which were always surrounding them whenever they met was not there. They could feel comfortable to look at each other and smiling together both were wondering the same thing in mind. They were smiling together for the first time ever.

------------------------------------------------------

Part IV

Mayank: Coffee is really good.

Nupur: Tea is nice.. pakkodey taste karoo na.

Mayank: I really stay away from oily things; I like to eat healthy food.  I will have some steamed items. (He ordered Idli sambhar.)

Nupur: I like everything that adds to my weight but I can't resist having them. I feel guilty only after I go home and look into the mirror feeling I am getting a bit out of shape and looking a bit overweight.

Nupur didn't say more, but her face had cute expression, she wondered she ate pakkodas, cheese sandwich and surely loosing extra kilos is going to be difficult.

Mayank loved her expression, her cute grin and he wondered girls never change.

Mayank: Don't worry, we will walk from here to the nearby shopping market, if u wish to (he smiled while Nupur nodded her head saying NO way..).

Mayank continued: I don't know what to buy though for mom. She has done shopping recently and has bought so many things for me and for her.

Nupur:  When my shopping is done we can think about what all u want to buy.

Mayank heard her and he realized he is going to shop with NUPUR and hasn't he heard from his friends that Nupur can shop for long hours and her bargaining may make him scratch his head to search for some cover. It certainly will be another adventure for him to watch. Mayank now was nervous to go shopping with her.

Nupur: Ok. Let's go then.

Mayank nodded his head but was wondering another challenge is waiting for him.

Nupur called the waiter: Bhai.. waiter bhai.. Bill lekeaoo..

The whole restaurant heard her calling the waiter as Bhai and knew these two atlast will leave the premises of the restaurant. The manager himself rushed to tell the waiter to give her the bill.  He had a sigh of relief.

Nupur was about to pay the bill and Mayank took away the bill before she has a look at it. He didn't look at her while she looked at him. Mayank was paying the bill.

Nupur: Let me pay' or let us share the bill.

Mayank: My treat for u. and no more arguments over this. The restaurant people already had enough of us arguing and fighting.

Nupur looked around and observed still everyone were looking at her. Mayank's father and their family too were observing her.

Nupur: Ur father is also looking at us. We should meet him while going. Just formal bye.. If u don't mind me saying this to u. See I am with u so I said. Don't think I am trying to intervene in ur family matter. I understand u don't want to keep any relationship but he is ur father and u cant change that. He has been good for a major phase in ur life. He does love u and'.

Mayank looked at her with a stern expression.

Nupur felt she had said too much over this: Main .. bahar nikalti hun, u pay the tip..

She walked ahead and turned back again

Nupur: Tum Waiter bhai ko kitna tip de rahey ho.. jyada matt dena he didn't bring the order on time..

She turned walked and again said while Mayank was keeping the tip inside the cover.

Nupur: janey do give him..akhir that made us popular in this restaurant. We fought and every person here is looking at us as if we are talking while the whole world has taken an oath of Maun vrat.. ' and'

Mayank looked at her with an irritated expression, she looked and realized she is again n again turning back and advising she should let him do what he feels right.

Nupur: theek hai do what u feel like.. sometimes or should I say most of the time I cant hide anything inside, jo bolna hai woh boldeti hun'

Mayank looked at her wondering: U have finished or more u want to advice Ms Nupur'

Nupur: jaa rahi hun.. waise hum taxi lekey jayengey or bus or ' I have worn heels I can't walk that long..'

Mayank turned looked at the waiter. He gave the tip. The waiter was pretty happy with the tip; his face was saying it all. He thanked them. Nupur walked ahead she realized Mayank surely gave enough tip as they passed through the door, Mayank stopped turned back.. Nupur observed him, he went towards his father.. he said, "Meet u later dad, I am leaving. Bye" He walked ahead towards the door. Nupur looked at Mayank and was very happy she looked at his father who was pleasantly surprised and happy.. She looked at Mayank's dad who's eyes were so pleased and so relived. Mayank looked at Nupur and asked her to walk ahead, he slightly looked at his father's expressions from the corner of his eye, and he realized his dad with that little gesture was very happy. Mayank smiled and walked ahead.

Relationships change and its value in life too,

Priorities change but can it completely change u?

No it can't, u can't bury the immense love u have in u,

U can be bitter but cant disrespect the other too,

How much ever be the anger in u,

Can't change the destiny, U know his love for u is true'

They came out of the restaurant. Nupur was going to start her talk about how to travel and what she thinks. Mayank told her,

Mayank: We will travel by my bike.

Nupur looked uncomfortable and said with an upset face: Aunty insisted u to take ur bike along...

Mayank: yes, ..( He looked at her and felt something was fishy about this..) Did mom had any plans with this..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part V

Mayank: What was on her mind' r u scared to sit on a bike?

Nupur:  No. (She still had that upset face..)

Mayank: So what ..what am not getting.. clear it to me.

Nupur: I can ride scooter and I do it often in Morena. I had told Aunty that I want to sit on a bike and let anyone else ride it only when my would-be comes; I will let him ride the bike and sit behind. Let him take the control of my life. I would love him so much to trust him to lead me the way to my destination in the path and journey of life. I want to depend on someone though I don't need to, it's the love I want to fall in and be with him giving him more and getting much too' (she blushed saying) I would hold on to him as I would want him to know I am happy to have him in my life, get close to him and know never to get detached be as one and move ahead in life with more love, romance, intimacy, faith, friendship while we pass under the blue sky where our Jodi was planned and placed to be together for life .

Saath bethun uskey jo mera pyaar mera humsafar hoga,

Bike par sawaar uskey kandehy pey sir mera hoga,

Uskey kaano mey meethey lavz kehtey Safar katega hamara,

I love u kahungi aur usseykahungi, Pyaar  Gurur hai woh mera,

kehkar ussey apni zindagi saupungi bahon ko fehlaungi,

Woh aur main ek sath hai isski khushi manaungi,

Fakr apney aap pey ussey paneyka hoga,

Mere humsafar tumsey pyaar bepanaah hoga,

Ussey thamkar zindagi saunpakar safar mey chal padungi,

Uski hun aur ussiki rahungi yeh baat kehdungi'

(While she was saying she was blushing, smiling and in the end she was upset as she realized still all that has been a dream' and a bit emotional, Mayank observed her cute smile, her silly concept but he found her to be very cute while she was sharing these thoughts with him').

Nupur: So many things I shared with aunty about this little fantasy, Aunty did this for that reason I know.

Mayank didn't want her to get upset he smiled and said,

Mayank: Mom tried few things to bring us close, she likes u so much. She is heart broken that we aren't fond of each other. Don't worry u ride the bike and I am fine to sit behind.

Nupur looked at him very excitedly and there were only thoughts running in her mind and she felt his smile had made her feel calm and eased the sad feeling in her heart vanish. It was a small thing for anyone else but for her deep inside she has decided about this firmly and made sure about following this until she meets her life partner.

Mayank looked at her eyes and her serious self. Her quite face made him wonder,

Mayank: U look wonderful when u r quite (he raised his eyebrow with content) and u r listening to whatever I say surprising.

Nupur smiled and chirped: U r wrong, I look wonderful always... ok (she said with pride and later blushed) and listening to u ?.. oh u r getting it wrong. U are actually listening to me..and that's surprising me. Thanks anyways for not making fun of my cute sweet dreams..

That's when he realized in college days why was he always making fun of her whenever she shared any such silly ideas. Her dream of her prince charming made him always get irritated as he felt practically nothing is so beautiful' He looked into her eyes as she spoke, very happy and glad.. Her smile made her eyes to glow indeed. Mayank could see how for tiny things she is extremely happy, can he ever feel to smile and feel so happy ever' its harder to try and laugh aloud and easier to assure himself that life is tough and toughest.. Wasting time in happiness which has no practical reality to it was a complete No for him'Mayank thought this and felt still he loves to see her so happy and smiling and in her eyes there are no thoughts of life struggle any time' may be she loves to live in her own world and run away from reality.. Nupur looked and then raised her eyebrow. Saying now he is back in his Mayank mode with observing listening thinking and getting serious for reason only God can know and define as well. Nupur and Mayank chatted about each other's nature been so different.

Mayank: U never feel life isn't that beautiful and dreams can get shattered for no reason?

Nupur: I don't want to think that. I am a protected child and my parents had a love marriage. My mom died when I was 13 years old. I know all dreams can't come true but that is not a reason to stop dreaming is it? After my mom expired I have seen my dad making me smile, laugh enjoy life but never get upset. He missed my mom and I missed her too but he kept her alive by sharing her memory, always discussing about her and smiling..and making us feel her soul is around. I learnt from him , this important lesson, to search for happiness in the smallest of things and whatever challenges, struggles u go through make them as if they are medals God brought so that u fight in life with ur brave efforts. I am a fighter and I fight but with a smile on my face.. That's Nupur Bhushan.

Mayank heard her and was totally amazed, it made him to get inspire and he had a broad smile. Nupur shocked with his smile said,

Nupur: I never knew my smile was so infectious that u had too smile in return. U never ever believed in return gifts right?

Mayank smiled more and his cute dimple could be seen.

Nupur: Now tell me, why r u so happy'

Mayank: I can't believe a film crazy girl like u, could speak so much sense. Ur dad gave u the biggest formula of life and it works for u' I really loved to hear such thoughts from u'

Nupur: Chalo.. to akhir mey u r impressed by me at last' deir aye durust aye..

Mayank: I am impressed by ur Vichar.. not by U'

Nupur: R they any different..

Mayank: Haan' Vichar r thoughts values given by ur family.. and what u make of it on ur own is something I will have to wait and know and be impressed in coming years..

Nupur: Oh.. I am Impressed by aunty always but U didn't get any of those Vichaar.. ?

Mayank: what?

Nupur: Yes, aunty is so bubbly and see urself, u look young but behave older than any of us' maturity u say, we say boring'

Mayank : Somehow I realized many reality truth quite early in life. U said ur parents loved each other, ur dad after ur mother expired kept her alive ..but my dad made her to part away when she was still alive. Reality is what I went through as a child who was growing up with tension at home, not able to share this with friends as they teased me having two moms. Neighbours and all looking down at our family and more so always behind the back saying, the son may follow the father one day. I grew up at the most important age of 15-16 with my board exams round the corner with all this. when I was in an age when a son bonds with his father becomes his friend I was alone, I couldn't tell what for me my father meant, who when went for abroad meetings I would talk with his picture. Make him my role model; Follow what he dreamt for me. When the crucial turning point came I lost all when I lost trust in him. For u dreams are fantasy, but for me dreams are my goals my ambitions which give me the push to drive ahead in life. I don't live in illusion I am ready to face reality however bitter they might be. I smile less but I want to smile and laugh only when I am the happiest. Not to show it to the world, my inner peace is my happiness which I show less feel much more'

Humdono sach mey alag alag hai,

Hamarey zindagi ko dekhney key nazariya alag hai,

Lekin kahin na kahin humdono ekdusrey ko samjh saktey hain,

Ek dusrey key nazariye ko apna kar khush reh saktey hain,

Woh isliye hai kyunki hum dekh to ek hi disha mey rahey hain,

Hum akhir kaar darr ko nahi hosley ko apna adhaar bana rahey hain'

Nupur smiled: U 'r '. U r right with ur perspective may be. It's just our childhood has been different. I have seen good and bad, u too, but may be u went through losing a relationship which was pushed away by ur close ones and I lost a relationship when God snatched her away' U grew up becoming careful may be not to trust people easily and face bitterness... and I grew up to be carefree and enjoy life face life with cheerfulness'

Mayank:  I am ready to face any odd.. u r there wanting to welcome all the happiness' our doors are open to life' u wait for what u want and I wait for whatever life brings..

Nupur: hmmm so odd and even'

Mayank: prime and composite'. Together whole numbers till 'infinite.. Infinity '

Both were laughing ' and soon realized what Mayank had summed it up.. Nupur looked in his eyes and stopped laughing and Mayank too became nervous with what he had just spoken. He was always sure what he said and thought before he says but here his calculation derivation was correct but the outcome was Nupur and Mayank together as WHOLE' they been together' and to infinity'he didn't mean that and Nupur knew it' it was all in spur of the moment' they tried equally hard to divert each other to other topics. In between both looked at each other to wonder if they really can be together and feel WHOLE complete.. Competent... Mayank felt strange but he had felt a slight spark as they both were chatting and looking at each other. Nupur could also feel something as they for a certain period had just looked into each others eyes and face and felt something strange something different. Whatever it was it was soothing and sweet. Without any fragrance around why they were feeling as if there is so much aroma beauty around and inside... As if they were starting to breathe air which was much much soothing and pleasing them suddenly, a more beautiful world they had just entered and shared so many things they had never with anyone else in their life.

Yeh kya hai jo aaj hum ekdusrey mey paa rahey hain,

Ek dusrey ko dil ki dastaan bayaan kar rahey hain,

Kyun aaj achanak kuch naya naya sa lag raha hai,

Kyun Iss ehsaas ko aur bhi paaney ka mann kar raha hai'

------------------------------------------

Part VI

Nupur tried to ride the bike somehow, Mayank could notice her not to be that comfortable as it was easier to drive a scooty than a bike. He tried his best to help her. Many people stared at them but Nupur was happy Mayank didn't show any apprehensions. They were close enough but the closeness wasn't making them feel awkward but feeling nice about each other as if feeling assured, believing in each other and trusting too.

Mayank asked her to stop at the mall nearby. They parked the bike. Nupur told him the mall was not any good. They won't be able to shop much its expensive and very less choice. She wanted to go somewhere else but Mayank pulled her inside saying it's better to shop here or they will get late for the movie they have to watch after this. Nupur with the thoughts of getting late to the movie agreed. She knew she doesn't want to miss the start of the movie. Her face sparkled with the name of the movie. Mayank smiled and wondered what big deal it is 'as if she got a BMW free of cost. He usually watched some selected movies that too on DVD, wasn't interested to watch a family drama with 6 songs movie in a theatre with loud sounds. He had to and Nupur's expression didn't give him the hope to drop the movie idea as well. He didn't want to break her heart. He loved her cute happy expressions her eyes were much brighter and her smile made him to smile with her childlike nature.  

Tum kaise inn choti baton mey itna khush holeti ho,

Tumhari masumiyat sey bhari muskaan sey mera mann har leti ho,

Aaj tumhey aur bhi khush karneka dil mera karta hai,

Tumsang aur waqt guzarun tumhey aur dekhney ka jee karta hai'

They entered and Nupur immediately started going through the clothes section, jewellery section and every time loudly calling him to see it and ask him does it look good on her. Mayank was embarrassed with her loud voice, around 15 dresses she tried and she bought none as the prices were high. She told him for few seconds she can wear expensive dress and atleast try them out. Mayank wanted to run from the place but he couldn't. Somehow he tried to escape and told her , he want to buy something for his mom so he would go towards that section' he went away before Nupur could answer back saying she will help him out. As he went away Nupur wondered about him and smiled. She knew he was bored sitting and replying to her, she felt he was just sweet for some reason. He was not in front and still she was blushing thinking about him'

Tumhey sahi tarah sey aaj hai maine jaana,

Tumhey sahi tarah sey aaj hai maine samjha,

Tum jaisa main sochti utney bure ya boring nahi,

Tum jaisa Dost mila hai mujhe sach iss baat ki hai khushi'

Nupur: Mayank Sharma' U rnt as bad as I thought. U r very quite' but I know it's now integral part of u to not trust anyone soon.. not be happy too soon' Mayank is cute.. I found u so sweet today' I should give u a gift today as a memory before I leave Mumbai. Let me buy something for him' We have spent nice time today, it now feels we can call each other friend. I feel I know him so well now.

She went to search what she should be gifting him. On the other side Mayank walked and thought about Nupur

Tumsey Mila main aur kitna kuch hai samjha,

Tum bewakuf nahi balki samjhdaar ho yeh jaana,

Zindagi ko roshan tum ek pal mey banleti ho,

Iss baat  par aaj mujhe behad Khushi hai tum Meri dost ho'

Mayank: she is very smart and not that stupid as I always felt. She has a different personality but everything is so positive about her. When she is talking I do enjoy listening now. This day started with a tensed feeling but I feel I can call her my friend. I could chat with her on so many issues and I haven't got bored listening to her, May be will get bore watching the movie later. (He had a grin) She will be going back; I should give her something as a memory to remain with her, to know we are friends'

He went in search of gifting her something'Both bought gifts and walked towards each other.

Nupur: I have bought a small gift for u, so that u remember me always, this day as well even when I leave... We may not meet each other but we can still be friends right. This is my gift to u.. Thanks I wasn't bored as much I had felt I will be with u '

Mayank took that and said with calmness

Mayank: Thanks Nupur, same here, I wanted to gift u and let u know that we r friends and this day we have sorted our differences. Ur thoughts finally somewhere I feel rnt that stupid and enjoyed talking with u . Do remember u have a friend here.

He gave the gift.. and Nupur was thrilled with the thought of a gift for her. Nupur tore the wrapper immediately while Mayank was still trying to properly remove the tapes of the wrappings. Nupur saw her gift and she said with surprise'

Nupur: U got this for me. It's what I was wanting to buy but never knew such things actually from where to buy' it's what I really liked to have..

Mayank smiled as her surprised face made him feel good, her smile made him to know she liked it and wanted it too.

Mayank saw his gift now and smiled: Wow!

Nupur got excited with his wow! She knew Mayank was very glad with the gift.

Mayank: I needed a keychain for sure but I cannot randomly take any keychain. My new bike keys were lying without a keychain and this one is perfect for it. I mean, the map of Mumbai on this crystal rectangular box with silver lining and a M carved beautifully. It defines Mumbai and My name as well' I like the concept and its simple but very rare piece.

Nupur smiled excitedly: I saw the keys of ur bike and knew u need one of it. Aunty had told me u hated the sound making keychain which she gave u as it was girly for u to take along. She gave leather labeled which u said u disliked it. I just tried to visualize what will go with ur personality and felt this was nice. I am so happy u liked it.

Mayank: Yes! U know my choice now.

Nupur: but how u thought of this one for me. I have an allergy to wearing watches made from steel. This material is soft leather and safe for my skin. I like this whole concept of colourful beads on the wraps and a whole set of various bright rings to change on the wrist watch with colourful bands and it's so much fun. I can match it with my outfits. I really wanted this one.

Mayank: I observed while I was helping u to ride the bike u had marks near the wrist and u pulled the wrist watch and kept inside ur bag. I felt may be u would love some set of various wrist bands with colourful wraps bands and rings. As I was sure u like wearing bright colours which glow on u.

Nupur: So nice to know we selected apt choice of gifts though for the first time we bought for each other.

Mayank: Ya.

Aaj pehli baar taufa ek dusrey ko diya hai,

Ek dinhi Sahi lekin khushiyon ka yeh silsila hai,

Ek dusrey ko hum aaj aise miley

manoo Ek pal mey  kitna kuch jaangaye hain,

Ek dusrey ko hum aaj aise miley

manoo ek pal mey kitney nazdeek aagaye hain'

Both looked at the gifts and smiled, it made them feel its precious for so many reasons and somewhere they r not just happy getting them as its given by someone but as it's what they wanted , it's what they would love to have with them, and its adding smile laughter for unknown reason to them. Mayank immediately kept it in his pocket and made it sure it stays secure while Nupur kept her gift inside with much care and had a look at it again feeling happy that Mayank thought to give her such a nice present.

Both walked, but for some reason there was silence around. In that silence as they both walked Mayank wondered,

Mayank: Why is she silent? I think she should speak something, walking along with her and hear her loud voice saying so much and so sweetly innocently brings weird joy to me.

Nupur: I should speak something, but why am I feeling nervous inside ' He can also speak. Walking silently I feel kuch kuch ajeeb horaha hai.

Both looked at each other and smiled and felt something strange the silence may make them to go through what their heart wants them to feel they knew it and that's why they feared to let silence take over them now. Mayank was afraid what he may start feeling and what he may find difficult to hide. Nupur too was not getting words and immense joy had filled her heart already and words were not coming out. She wanted to speak but was not able to. Mayank saw the bike parked and Mayank knew the next destination was the movie cinema which was quite far'

Mayank: Nupur bike sey '

Nupur: haan bike sey'

Mayank: we can take bus if u want, the movie hall is far away and I think u were very uncomfortable riding it .

Nupur knew for 45 minutes to ride the bike will be difficult and in that lane which was full of traffic would become a concern.

Nupur: bus sey.. ok.

Hum dono aaj khamoshi sey kyun ghabragaye,

Kya yeh ehsaas hai jo dhadkaney batalagaye,

Kyun dekhtey hi dil itna kuch mehsus kar raha hai,

Ek dinhi Sahi kyun har pal dil ka har tarr chuu raha hai'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part VII

As they reached the bus stop immediately the bus came and as Mayank gave her the way to climb inside she lost control of herself as her heel slipped off the stair of the bus. She slipped and lost her grip on the rod to climb, she instantly fell on Mayank who was about to climb behind her and they both fell off on the road. Nupur feel over Mayank and had held on to his shirt collar tightly making Mayank also have her full weight over him. Mayank held on to her as well with the force. They both were in embrace; both looked into each other's eyes with their heart beating faster. The touch of each other with such close proximity they never had felt and now the touch was making them gulp the feelings which heart was pushing inside the mind. They tried hard not to give in to those feelings. The eyes were looking at each other with fondness and that cuddle was so much cosy to feel not to leave each other but get beyond this embrace. They didn't want heart to spill any other feeling and soon Mayank asked if she was fine, she realized she was over him and he may be hurt and said while she held herself to get up '

Nupur: u may be hurt I fell over u .. I am really sorry.. heels pehenkar bus mey travel jyada nahi kiya u see.. (She tried to stand)

Mayank too got up he had pain in his back but tried to hide it in front of Nupur.

Mayank: Its fine, I guess going by bus was not a very good idea' we should have taken a cab but I thought we don't get cab easily here, autos are common, and we can't go to that movie hall in auto we need a cab to drive that far. 

Nupur: Ya I know Mayank. Ur back may be hurting u ' I am really sorry' (Her eyes were full of concern and guilt. She was feeling for him. Mayank could feel her cute emotions and guilt. He loved those eyes full of concern. Somewhere felt telling her she could make him feel better by holding his back but he had to stop his heart)

Mayank wondering how she got to know that: It's ok.. just understood how heavy u r once u fell over me' and take my words u rnt that over weight u can have few more oily stuff and cheese'

Nupur smiled and blushed with that... She walked and had pain in her ankle.

Mayank: what happen? r u fine?

Nupur: I guess sprain hai.. it will be ok..

She walked with that pain and stood on the footpath..Mayank knew she was in pain..

Mayank : u just be here I will come in a minute.

He in a moment brought a spray pain reliever. Mayank very gently took her ankle in his hand while he kneeled down and sprayed, asking with concern if she was feeling better. Nupur nodded her head but his caring nature made her heart feel immense pleasure. She felt now very awkward and feeling very shy to look into his eyes when he was caringly asking her about her pain. She felt he was genuinely concerned about her and cared for her that feeling is what she always wanted in her prince charming and without having a look at who is watching him he was in public holding her feet. She never felt Mayank could do this ever for anyone.

Tum yunh bhi pyaar jatala saktey ho,

Tum yunh bhi kisi key dil ko chuuu saktey ho,

Maine kabhi yeh nahi socha tha,

Iss pal jana tumjaisa hi to koi chaha tha'

Nupur: Mayank sab dekh rahey hai na' tum jhodo I will

Mayank: Sab dekh rahey hai.. so let them. I don't care about them' Tumhey koi problem ho to bolo.. waise to main tumhari bhi nahi sununga' dard sahogi aur hum film key liye late hongey.. jaldi theek hojaoo I know u don't want to miss the film at all.. even the starting ads of new movies I guess.. (He looked up to see her smile)

Nupur looked at him and smiled and as he looked into her eyes.. she blushed'

Nupur: Woh to dekhna hi hai.. I can't miss them as well.. akhir pata to chaley which film is next to be realized in that cinemas hall.. the promos will be awesome there, promo to free mey dikhegi film key liye pay kiya hai na.. (Mayank laughed).. and u know start sey hi pata chal jayega mujhe whether the movie is worth my watch or not.. warna popcorn jyada leney hongey as I will throw at them in between if the movie is a waste' lekin this movie will be good..i know.. u bet that's why I told u I don't want to miss.. and'

She was saying on n on about the movie..and Mayank was lovingly looking at her bright smile her glowing eyes and her feet in his hand. The touch across where he feels she is so special for him, how cute and sweet she is' Suddenly Nupur observed his eyes which were telling her he is feeling something for her and looking at her with lots of affection towards her' she went silent and she got nervous to talk and was shy to look back in his eyes' Mayank was still looking at her .. and his hands were on her feet gently moving'

Nupur gulped her emotions and with nervousness said,

Nupur: My feet'. ankle is better..

Mayank then realized he is holding both her feet andholding htme so close to him. He kept her feet aside with care and stoodup. He too was a bit nervous wondering if Nupur observed him staring at her with affection. He could feel she was not looking into his eyes though...

Ek dinhi Sahi socha tha shuruvat mey humney,

Yehan ek pal mey hee hazaroo ehsaas jaaney aaj humney,

Kyun Dil kuch paaney ki chah rakhney lag raha hai,

Kyun aisa mehsus hota hai Dil kisiko apnaney ko keh raha hai'

Mayank: R U feeling better? Friendship mey care lenii hoti hai' (Talking more to himself to realize its friendship between them nothing else..)

Nupur: yes.. u care for me and I as well.. that's nice.. friend hi to hain.. so we would be.. (Trying hard to come to the conclusion that they r just friends')

Mayank: Yes' ssss.. (he paused and felt yes.. he does care' has he ever felt or done for any of his other friends? Ran to bring the spray with such affection healed anyone's wounds ever' has he ever felt to gaze at someone until the other pushes him back to senses..)

He was now a bit awkward to look into her eyes. He said to divert it..

Mayank: care to karni hogi ..Mom will bash me up otherwise.

Nupur: Don't u worry' Aunty has full faith in her son that he can never hurt anyone. She keeps saying me this. I always didn't believe this.. Felt as if u can.. but now I feel intentionally u must have never.

Mayank: If I ever hurt u before.. sorry.. please forget that..

Nupur: I know.. I have given whatever u gave me.. So even I am sorry if u felt insulted by what all I told u anytime'

Both smiled and while Mayank asked her to wait he tried to get a cab but wasn't getting one. Nupur was adamant she can't miss the movie at any cost. Mayank smiled with her reply and told her, OK. He tried to even ask stranger in cars to drop them to the movie and that made Nupur laugh. Nupur just loved him walking here n there rushing to any cab which stopped and trying his best.

Nupur recollected the fall and now it made her blush even more, her touch over his chest and collar, looking into his eyes' she felt this day destiny is making her feel so close to him.. and for sure.. She would love to give another thought about marrying such a person. She thought this and suddenly she became more nervous now to go along with him. Mayank was walking and his back was hurting still he carried on. He while standing waiting for a cab recollected the fall as well and felt the warmth he felt in holding Nupur so close. How as he looked into her eyes and she looked back he had felt like making her get closer to him much more. He had felt immense liking for her now. He felt he would actually have no problem in giving a second chance to his mom to go through the proposal. Some more time to meet her and know her and feel they can be together. Mayank thought this and felt Gosh why suddenly such emotions are creeping up.

Ek Dinhi Sahi.. lekin Sahi ya galat yeh rasta hai,

Door hotey hotey' nazdeekiyan mehsus karvaraha hai,

Kyun Dil iss Din mey kai aur Dinn jodney key sapney dekh raha hai,

Kyun Dil Saath judney ka sunder meetha Sapna dikha raha hai'

Looking at Mayank, Nupur now felt bad, Mayank was searching for a cab and he too had hurt his back she knew as she had felt the sound of him hitting on to the road and feeling pain in his back it was then he had held her. Nupur went ahead walking slowly and looking at her Mayank walked towards her

Nupur: Bike sey chaltey hain

Mayank: u will be able to ride then I don't have any problem.

Nupur: Nahi tum chalaoo.. and my thoughts woh'. Dream.. dream ko thoda modify kar leti hun, yeh wala din ko exception karkey any other day'... and the movie means so much to me so woh first day pey dekhney ka dream fulfill karti hun'

Mayank was very happy to ride the bike and somewhere he was more happy feeling this gives the slight chance that may be they get together somehow and he can be her dream guy. He was full of pride with that thought and soon Nupur observed him smiling and she said with matter of fact expression,

Nupur: Yeh matt samajh na that u r my prince charming so I am letting u ride the bike.. woh to ab dream ko expand karney ka mann bhi banaya.. That I will sit in a car only with my prince charming.. pata chaley he doesn't own bike but owns car 'or may be doesn't have license to ride a bike, tab kya hoga' 'becharey ka chance chala jayega na' (she laughed so did Mayank)

Nupur sat on the bike and prayed to God saying: Tum saath dedo...he isn't that bad mera sapna bhi pura ho and let me make the right decision. Ek dinhi Sahi magar kya hai yeh mere liye Sahi? License may be he owns and may be this dream is about to get fulfilled why does this feeling is coming to me... Really is he the one... I just can't control my smile I feel something sweet is happening within me and I really want to be with him on this bike and feel so much happiness always in life...

Mayank was riding and at a signal they stopped,

Mayank thought: No girl ever sat on my bike and I never felt one day Nupur will be sitting on this... and I feel like she should hold me and I should drive with that amazing feeling... its filmy Mayu don't become like Nupur' but feeling mehsus karneka mann kyun horaha hai.. I want to feel her presence with me with that lovely touch of hers and nothing else.. romantic it may sound for others for me a surety of happiness around'.. Mayu romantic with her' come on these thoughts ..dont get carried away.. ek Dinhi Sahi socha tha na' and now Kya yeh tereliye Sahi hai' jo feel horaha hai is that right.. Whatever it be.. I am loving to be happy like this.. Haven't from a very long time. 

Mehsus Diloo mey kuch anokhasa ho raha hai,

Kuch to meetha sa ehsaas hamey chuu raha hai,

Kitney Nazdeek hain hum iss raaah mey,

Aur kareeb aaney ko dil kyun chaa raha hai...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part VIII

Nupur was thinking about him and so was he. She knew he had hurt his back and wanted to hold on to his back and ease his pain. Mayank too wanted her to hold on his back and make him feel better. Both knew it's not to be. At that point the signal went green and with the force of the start Nupur was pushed towards him, his back. She held him tightly and later loosen her grip and said sorry... Though she went shy with that' Mayank on the other hand said its ok..And he was in all smiles. They both with the breeze coming in felt immense liking' also were happy about the fact that they were together. Nupur was talking about their college times & pranks and Mayank was enjoying her talks. There was this great comfort level beginning to build which made them feel close to each other.

Aaj tumhey sunn Dil jhum sa gaya hai,

Aaj tum sang baatein kar Dil aur khil gaya hai,

Kya yeh dosti ki sirf shuruwat hai,

Ya Phir kuch aur kadam agey badhney ka ehsaas hai'

Soon they reached the theatre. As they reached Nupur immediately got down and walked towards the hall and as she saw the posters she stood there calling him to come soon while Mayank was parking the bike nearby. She was looking excitedly, Mayank came and was observing her. He knew she wants to watch new movie on the opening day itself. He looked at the people around many couples and family together. He walked ahead towards Nupur while she was engrossed in reading some lines on the poster. Soon Mayank observed a guy coming close to Nupur' Nupur had held her hand on the nearby bench.. and the guy went sat and slowly moved his hand and chair close to her while Nupur couldn't observe that. He would be surely in a position to either make her fall over him or touch her and later wanting to counter it with any excuse' Mayank knew the guy is acting too smart and Mayank went nearby.. As the guy was about to touch Nupur's arm Mayank caught hold of his hand at once' it was then that Nupur observed and Mayank asked her to get aside'

Mayank(with utmost anger in his eyes): Kya chal raha hai'

The guy: Maine kya kiya.. chup chap betha hun.. tereko kya takleef horahi hai..

Mayank: Abhi key abhi idhar sey nikal.. miloo door khada reh humsey'

The guy: Kai ko... ladki key samney hero banaa hai kya?'

Mayank cut him' getting close looked angrily at him: Jyada shanaa ban matt.. nahi gaya na.. tera film main idhar hi chapwadunga'

The guy a bit scared by Mayank and his strong confident self moved away hiding his face...

Nupur: Mayank.. u talking like this.. Never could I imagine.. Filmy type mey usko hool di.. waise I was feeling to whistle by what u did.. U could hit him few and total hero material ban jatey'  Angry young man' waise what did he do?

Mayank smiled: Tumhey khabar hi nahi, he was trying to come close and touch u' baadmey sorry kehdeta' these guys' and about my language to him..Haan.. actually I would say politely.. Mr.. this is not right what r u up to ? be in ur limits.. but he may not get that properly.. This guy could understand some other language.. Actually this I learnt from Maa.. I remember I was in 6th and we were standing at a station and we were waiting for dad.. a guy pushed mom, dad was about to come close to us and mom pointed at dad and said' Tere jaise kaioo ko inhoney seedha kiya hai' Tumhe pata nahi mere pati ko gussa aya na tujhe yehin ulta latka dengey' she went on n on..and the guy ran for his life' Dad came wondering why the guy ran like that. I told my dad and he was like ek do Maarna bhi tha' main aa hi raha tha.. and mom was like baton sey hi darr gaya, inko inki bhasha mey bolo to jaldi akal theekaney aati hai'  

Nupur: ur mom she is just amazing..and I am glad u got few things from her..

Mayank: Aaa I had to ..but like my dad.. I would have hit him few really if he would have gone a step ahead'

Nupur looked at him and could see the possessive protective nature. Mayank was still angry with the thought that the guy was trying to harm Nupur. Mayank looked at her and observed she was looking at him differently'

Mayank: what r u wondering?

Nupur : Kuch nahi.. u r protective, caring and sweet'

Mayank was about to feel very flattered with it..and Nupur added..

Nupur: Just like me'

They smiled but both looked into each other's eyes, knowing they feel such closeness now as if they know each other well enough from long and have been together for long as well. Ek dinhi Sahi but sach mey Sahi pehchaan ab huee hai that's what they kept feeling in their mind'

Tumsey yeh mulakat bohat kuch keh rahi hai,

Aapney ander key pyaar ko kuch kuch chuu rahi hai,

Ek Din hi Sahi lekin kya badlav yeh laa raha hai,

Kaise Ek din mey itney armaano ko jagaa raha hai'

They both smiled and walked ahead into the movie hall. It was after few minutes they realized they were holding each other's hands while walking ahead and they both removed their hands at once, but they could feel the palms of the hands were in pain after been away' as if a bond made was just broken midway. They couldn't understand the feeling or may be wanted to not let the feeling come out'  

As they entered into the movie hall'

Mayank was wondering ' he was a bit puzzled wondering Kahin mom ney corner tickets na book kiye ho..it will be pretty awkward situation. ' As he was not walking ahead fast.. Nupur pulled his arm towards her and pulled him towards the seats. Mayank was at ease as their seats were not corner ones' a smile came on his face thinking what all he started to think.. He observed the other couple in the corner seats' always he felt they were creating a bad impression..This time he didn't feel like that.. Just a smile to know it happens.. one has to fall in love to feel what all heart makes u to go through'

Unn kono mey bethey rehkar kuch meethi meethi baatein karna,

Akeley sath hum hain koi aur sun nahi raha yeh ehsaas kar lena,

Film ko kam dekhein aur ek dusrey ko jeebhar dekh lena,

Gandi socha ko pareh rakho to mehsus karo kuch pal pyaar mey jeena'

With his smile Nupur asked him,

Nupur: kyun itna smile kar rahey ho.. woh corner seats ko yunh matt dekho'

Mayank tried to avoid facing her: No No.. I was just looking where I have got into' kaise kaise log yehan hain'

Nupur: haan' kuch pyaar mey, kuch bandhan mey, kuch yunhi, kuch dosti sey..aur kuch parivaar sey bandhey..

Mayank: Aur hum?

Nupur tried to feel what they could be categorized..

Mayank: Dosti..hai na'?

Nupur: Haan.. wahi dosti sey judey.. chaloo film start hi hoti hogi.. starting mey ek bohat achaa song anewala hai I don't want to miss it.. director khud bhi dikhega..

Mayank now realized how he will avoid the 3 hours torture of the movie... His smile vanished'

Nupur looked at him: Ab yeh saduu face kyun banaya.. film key naam sey tumhara chehra utar jata hai..

Mayank: aur tumhara khil uthata hai' (after saying that he felt yes, it would never be boring to look at her while she looks at the film' her smile her laughter all that will make him never get bored.. discuss the stupid storylines and silently laugh.)

Nupur: yeh smile kuch chaalaak lag rahi hai..

Mayank had a much broader smile now..and Nupur was confused.

Tumhari hassi, Tumhari khushi tumhara chehra khila deti hai,

Dekhoon jo Tumhe apni ankhon sey Dil mey khushboo si bikharti hai,

Jaisey maine ek sunder phool ko manoo jhultey dekhliya hai,

Manoo jaise pyaar ka meetha anchuaa ehsaas dil ney kar liya hai'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part IX

Soon there some children aged around 6-7 were fighting and the boy pulled the ribbon of the girl. The mother sorted the fight and tied the ribbon. Nupur looked at her with intense feelings, as if she was going through so many memories within. Mayank observed her and could feel she was getting quite emotional.

Mayank: R u alright Nupur? Kya hua.. bacchey jhagda kar rahey they.. tumhey kin jhagadoo ki yaad aye.. mere tumhare to nahi na..

Nupur smiled: Mayank woh ladki ney jaisa ribbon daala hai..i use have the same type. My father learnt cooking, ironing n all after my mom expired but he was not able to tie the ribbon on my hair as it was compulsory in school. I remember when I came to Mumbai and in the bus this small school girl her ribbon came out and she had asked me to help her otherwise her teacher will punish her.. I was not able to, the lady sitting next to me, helped the girl and tied it exactly the way my mother would. It was later on that I got to know she was ur mom, that was my first meeting with ur mom.

Mayank: U see ur mother in her'

Nupur: I tell aunty always I like her love her but never will I be able to love anyone more than my mom & dad' I can feel her having same love care like my mother had'but I can never feel my mother's place to be taken by anyone' As it's not empty for me. My mom is with me and not away'

Nupurs eyes went wet and Mayank's heart was in pain'

Mayank: Nupur don't cry.. I mean tears in ur eyes.. plzz I can't see them' u look beautiful with a smile on ur face, gorgeous with laughter and wonderful with smile n laughter both present together'

Nupur looked at him tears flowed more now, she was touched by his concern and his face told her he was genuinely saying and was quite moved by her few tears'

Mayank: maine aisa kya kaha that u r crying more'

Nupur wiped her tears: Kuch nahi'

Mayank felt weird'

Nupur: Tumsach hi keh rahey they na..I look nice with a smile.. (She blushed)

Mayank: Yes, truly u look really beautiful' lekin meri jitneii classy and smart dikhna is not that easy u see.. (He smiled with a raised eyebrow..)

Nupur: Hmmm..

She laughed and along with her Mayank as well'

Yeh kuch pal ki yaadein manoo zindagi mey kitna kuch jood gayi hain,

Kitna humney ek dusrey ko jaana aur kaisa gehra rishta bana gayi hai,

Yeh muskurahat hassi dil sey bohat kuch paaya yeh chilaa rahi hai,

Yeh ankhen khilisi Dil mey kisi ko utaar liya yeh baat dheerey seykeh rahi hai'

The movie started and Nupur got excited. Mayank looked at her and smiled as her face was all lit up. She was watching the movie and Mayank was watching the movie less but more of her. As she would in between talk to him that this scene is so nice...or share about the song been very nice Mayank would say yes 'but he was least interested in the movie, it was not his taste but surely Nupur's expressive self attracted him more n more. Nupur later on could feel he was surely enjoying looking at her more' she quipped,

Nupur: Mujhe kyun dekh rahey ho'

Mayank: Mujhe film tumhey dekhney ke baad jyada samjh aarahi hai' (he cutely looked at her.. which made Nupur to feel too shy)

He smiled as if he wanted to say much more and much deeper thoughts' a smile which told he was about to say something which may take away her heart. She tried to rather see the film and not look at him. Mayank smiled knowing Nupur understands him well enough and had understood what he enjoys' he smiled and felt he will enjoy these 3 hours conversing with her and looking at her' Nupur watching the film but was reading his mind and feeling shy that he has decided to look at her rather than the film. She knew he is feeling the same that she is starting to feel slowly'

It was about 10 minutes before the interval that Mayank's mobile vibrated and he observed it was call from his mom. He told Nupur his mom has called so he will go out and call her up' Nupur said ok.. and sat wondering what will be Mayank telling.. With that she also realized that another one and a half hour and they will be going away ..she to Morena 'never be able to meet each other.. The realization just ended her happiness into pain and disappointment.. She was wondering how will she be able to forget all these feelings creeping in her heart today. She wanted to have one window open to be able to see him, talk to him and somewhere get one chance to have the hope alive that something can happen and bring them close. She was tensed and was not enjoying the film anymore...

Tumsey doori ki yeh baat kyun dard pahuncha rahi hai,

Dil tumsang har pal guzarneki khwaish Kyun kar rahi hai'

At the other end Mayank as he walked some distance from the exit door had thought in his mind to be firm and strong and tell mom that he had a great day, he felt his mom would read his mind without hinting directly.. He was feeling somewhere his mom can make things work and not let Nupur go far away so soon.. He was sure that his mom will know him and this one day together his mom can make it into a lifelong relationship'

Mujhe door usasey nahi hona hai,

Samjhjaoo  Maa ussey aur kareeb laana hai'

With confidence he called her up

Mayank: hello maa.. Was in the cinema hall so couldn't lift the phone.. Maa movie dekh rahey the.. Lunch was good'and... dinner key liye nahi rukanaa' Main Nupure key sath'

Maa: Tu sun meri baat' Movie jaise hi khatm hogi 'u both no need to come together to meet me.. U can leave her at her place' and u return home. I guess main bevakuf thi jo soch rahi thi tum dono aaj milogey to kuch ehsaas ho sakta hai.. I felt she could make u feel emotions much better than anyone' and bohat achii hai'

Mayank: Mom woh bohat achii hai.. main'

Maa: Main jaanti hun tujhe achii hi lagi hogi..lekin meri bahuu to woh nahi banpayegi'

Mayank: Maa' Main soch raha tha..

Maa: Uskey papa ney mujhe ek ladkey sey milawaya tha kaha Nupur meri itni izzat karti hai to main ussey achey sey samjhungi' milee ladka uska parivaar sab acchey hain.. Uskey papa isilye Morena bulwa rahey hain..ladkey ki family ney haan kaha..ladkey ne bhi.. Ab Nupur wahan rahegi and she will have loads of time to spend with him and know him well and I know that boy is really good how she dreamt about her prince charming'

Mayank was shocked and stunned: Mom aapney mujhe Ek din sahi kaha aur aaj main'

Maa: socha tha aaj ek din to sahi tu samjhega teri Maa kyun chaa rahi thi' warna Apney apney raastey chaley jaoo' lekin uskey papa sochtey hain.. ek din mey kuch nahi hota.. dil yunhi badal nahi sakta' aur mujhe aaj baat sahi lagi .. jyada bore honey ki jarurat nahi hai watching the movie .. don't torture urself for long' uskey papa aye hain and has asked u to drop her at her place immediately after the movie' he wants her to talk to the guy.. He has also arrived tonight. They will all go together tomorrow to Morena' and engagement fix hojaye soon... they asked me and I have told U both have no feelings just spending this one day as friends' chalo I will cook food for u ..Come soon.. Bye'

Mayank: Maa.. Maa' suno' '''''''''''''''''..Bye'

Mayank was now tensed and scared' he had pain in his heart' the fear of loosign her in few seconds for lifetime' never be able to see her or talk to her... so many emotions were creeping inside..He was wondering why mom is not understanding and why she is not fighting to save his love'Soon he felt LOVE.. Is Nupur his love?'. He questioned himself and felt he truly feels something for her... can emotions of one day be written off as love?.. But what he feels for her today is deeper and true... About family, about himself, about friends, feelings , emotions, everything they discussed and they know each other from long time, its just the feelings to feel to be life partners they have started to feel deeply today and so soon things cant get to an endwhen he was about to think of a beginning with her .. He was confused and in a very upset state' his eyes were wondering who the guy is? How can he leave her, drop her at home and let her go with someone and choose the other guy.. But what right he has to stop her from doing the same..He wondered.. His feelings were getting shattered' He walked here n there.

Tumhey hamesha key liye khona nahi chahata,

Tumhey apney sey itna door nahi kar sakta,

Kya karun jo hum kuch aur lamhe pal sath guzaar sakey,

Kash yeh lamhe pal zindagi bhar chaltey hi jaa saktey'

Soon as it was interval time Nupur came outside and saw him silently thinking in a corner. She went close to him and asked,

Nupur: what did aunty say?

Mayank: She gave good news'

Nupur: Good news?

Mayank: Ur dad has arrived and he has choosen a proporal for u and my mom also now feels u will like that guy. He suits u well. Ur dad feels our one day meeting today is not going to do anything.. Mom told them we don't have any feelings for eachother. U will go with ur dad and that boy to Morena.. Soon engagement..Marraige ' Away from me.. far away.. U won't be able to see my saddu face at all.. Good news right?

Kyun dil khafaa khafaa sa hai,

Mere Dil ka dard tumhara dil kya mehsus kar raha hai,

Tum samajh sako main gussa nahi dard dikha raha hun,

Tumhey hamesha ke liye khoney ka darr sah raha hun'

Nupur heard and could feel immense pain with his tone and her heart was also in much pain. She was not feeling the anger he was showing outside but the pain he was hiding inside. Her heart was in pain as well the same way, she was wondering how she can go away and becomes someone else'

Nupur: I havnt met or seen the guy... Why will I marry him' papa ko pasand hai.. Aunty ko bhi' but my choice...

Mayank: It's not any different from them.. They know u well I guess' (with tensed feelings)

Nupur: Main tumhe kafi samay sey jaanti hun, I was comfortable to talk to u but..

Mayank: Ya' right na Nupur.. We know each other much more... do u think we seriously can think about (and he paused)

Nupur: Seriously can think about'

Mayank: I mean seriously think about... About future' ladka jo bhi hai who is he? a stranger for u.. sooo

Nupur: And u are not a stranger at all' U understand me and I do as well' we became close friends today in such a short time... (She was trying to get hint from him to convey her feelings with more confidence)

Mayank: mom ney socha woh tumhare prince charming jaisa hi hai.. Means kaisa?.. (he tried to figure out her choice)

Nupur blushed, while Mayank could feel hero looks, strong built, amazing dialogue baazi'and he wasn't going to fit in that category.

Nupur: Woh Pyaar ko pehchaney, samjhey aur pyaar sirf sachaa ho sakta hai' achaa bura kabhi nahi' Bas us jazbaat ko main dhundh rahi hun'

Mayank looked at her with extreme love as if those words made him confident to feel she is so wonderful and truly her feelings are as sweet as she herself'

Nupur: Aur tumhey kaisi ladki chahiye'

Mayank: I want her to be real inside out.. jaisi hai waisi dikhey.. jitni pyaari dikhti ho utna pyaara uska dil ho' Main uska har sapna sach karney ki koshish karunga aur uska saath mujhe apney sapno ko hasil karneki himmat dey..

Nupur looked at him and he too, their eyes met and felt the bond they can share, a relationship they would love to be together in. The friendship they want to continue forever with love adding fragrance to it.

Aaj yeh pal kitna kuch keh raha hai,

Jiska intezaar kiya woh aaj Mil gaya hai,

Hamari ankhen bayaan karti jaa rahi hai,

Dil haara hai Dil kisi aur ka ho chala hai'

Soon everyone was rushing inside as the film had begun. Mayank was tensed, as after the movie he had to drop her at her house' only few minutes together they could be and so much to say hear is left. Mayank looked at her with eyes wanting to be with her for a much longer time and her eyes too were reciprocating that she wants to say and hear so much more.

Yeh waqt tumhari ankhon mey khudko dhundana chahta hun,

Inn paloo mey apney dil key pyaar ko bayaan karna chahta hun,

Dono hi kitna kuch kehna chaa rahey hain,

Kareeb honey ko door najaney ka faisala sunaa rahey hain'

Nupur: Film dekhney ka mann nahi raha... confusion kitna hai mind mey.. . (before she could continue)

Mayank smiled: chalo chalo let's go from here. We will have more than an hour to chat and discuss things out. He held her hand pulled her out while Nupur was very glad with Mayank's happiness. She knew he hurriedly pulled her out as he felt she might change her mind' she smiled and shouted,

Nupur: Meri ek shart hai(Mayank looked at her with amusment) aisey kya dekh rahey ho' tumhara torture kam huaa waise bhi tumhe movie mey koi interest nahi tha' (In his heart Mayank said, yup, tummey tha.. aur yeh baat achii hi hai) So promise me u will show me this movie again next time we meet.

Mayank: Surely main tumhe movie treat jarrur dunga.. So lets go'

Nupur: Lets go.. but where

Mayank: Tum betho we will drive towards Marine drive and we can sit and chat there'

Nupur: Marine drive.. great!.. we will have narial pani (coconut water), sev puri, chana gor garam bhi wahan milega' aur

They sat on the bike discussing how many times she has been there with friends and how much she has enjoyed. Mayank loved her talks; he quietly was listening and enjoying her laughter sounds' While in between she pulled him to know if he was listening to her. Mayank would love her talks and feel good to be with her. He too would add saying how he would walk here late nights and take decisions in life' Nupur would love when he shared with her all those secrets.. he was an introvert but with Nupur along he was opening up and she loved that '

Aisa lagraha hai hum aisey khush sath yunhi rahey,

Ek dusrey ko pyaar sey dekhtey hi rahey,

Baatein kartey kitna mazaa humey araha hai,

Saath miloo safar kartey jaye yeh dil duaa kar raha hai'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part X

At Marine drive he parked the bike near a shade, while Nupur sat on the Bike, Mayank kneeled on it...

Mayank: Hum aaj Ek dinhi Sahi miley hain' lekin tumhey nahi lagta we have manged to know so much about each others nature personality which we never had..

Nupur: Yes Ek dinhi Sahi lekin Sahii mey hum aaj ek dsurey key jasbaat mehsus kar sakey hain'

Mayank brought coconut water and they both were having the sip '

Mayank: Maine nahi socha tha.. I would find u to be so mature' I felt u were always childish and somewhere immature..

Nupur: and I felt u were a bore and extremely uncaring about others feelings'but u aren't' U just take time to trust anyone..

Mayank: Sahi tarah sey ek dusrey ko janeki koshish aaj hi pehli baar ki hai.. I guess I always was trying to figure where u always go wrong.. but where u are right I never wanted to look at' mom liked u and I felt how to prove her that she was wrong..u were wrong for me.. but never really felt to seriously think and know what all can be good about u..

Nupur smiled: U are right' sach kahun .. I use to feel very happy whenever I could shout at u for some reason, fight and let u know u were not my friend' I disliked u as u were so much opposite in the way I was thinking... but somewhere now I understand we do have different ways to look at things but our direction is the same'

Mayank: haan' gaaney key bolll wahi hain' sirf sur alag alag hain' isliye the meaning stands the same' I sing differently and u sing differently but we enjoy it most' our song is our life'

Nupur: yeh aisa kyun lag raha hai u r talking like me and I am speaking like u'

Mayank: Looks like tumhara bright rang mujhpar jadh raha hai' and my intensecolours over u' sangat ka asar abhi sey'

Both smiled and laughed' and in the heart they felt Pyaar ka rang unn rangoo mey sey ek ho saktahai' aur who kabhi nahi utarta'. Both blushed with that thought'

Sath hain, pyaar hai, dosti hai, samajh hai,

Ek dinhi Sahi lekin disha ek hai,

Jab jasbaat sahi iradey sahi to kismat saath degi,

Aaj Abhi kitna kehduu Har lamha pukar kar kahey yehi'

They threw the coconut away.. and Nupur said,

Nupur: woh tender coconut hai na.. tum uski tarah ho' bahar sey kitney khaduss aur tough but ander sey u have heart which cares, heals.. sheetal nirmal pure' that's what I like about u..

Mayank: Nupur if that's the case u threw me away..(Pointing at the coconut)

Nupur hit him and he tried to save himself and she finally held me and hit him one' he laughed and loved the way she had come close to him' while she blushed' realizing how close she went to hit him..

Mayank: Tumhey maine kabhi apney sey uncha nahi samjhaa socha dimaag hi nahi hai.. lekin sach to yeh hai.. Mera Dil yeh gavaraa hi nahi karta key tum bina jhijhak key apni khushi sab sey baton' aaj yeh achi tarah samjha hun U spread happiness with urs, tum Akeley khush nahi rehti ass pass har jagah har kona bright cheerful kardeti ho' I really admire that about u'

Nupur smiled and felt excited: Achaa lagta hai.. tum meri tariff kartey rehna.. mujhe apni tariff sunana bohat achaa lagta hai.. no limits when u want to talk positive about me..

Mayank smiled and nodded his head knowing she is NUPUR..

Tumhara yehi bachpana mujhe pyaara lagta hai,

Main aur tum saath rahey to har lamha khilta rehta hai,

Har din aur bhi jyada tumhe jaan sakun,

Har pal aur gehrey pyaar sey tumhe apni orr laa sakun'

They walked a distance while Nupur was having chana, wondering so much they have started feeling when will Mayank convey it to her..or here also she will have to' '. they both felt the love that was developing deep inside'

Mayank: I know we met this one day and we are the same people we were for so many years.. Suddenly we aren't changing.. Its just realizing few things'

Nupur: yes, One day and I feel I understand u better.. but its not as if u have changed or I have' we havnt' I love the fact that we had such a great time.. and feel we missed so much time fighting in college .. now time is so simportant today.. every minute is important..

Mayank realising it took confidence in saying..  He stopped, took deep breath and 'he closed his eyes and Nupur looked at him, she knew he was to say something she wanted to hear for sure' he opened his eyes and looked into her eyes'

Mayank: I am Mayank' I dislike ginger tea.. I love coffee.. I like healthy food and I had a strange realitonship with my father.. I love him.. and I dislike saying this to anyone.. but I can say it to u I don't know why.. I don't like to watch movies in theatres but I can do that rarely though for u .. and as u very well know, I am caring, sweet and protective .. Adding to this..Importantly I have a bike and its license too' (he said all this in a go..and later stopped feeling he said it all)

Nupur heard the last and blushed she went shy and said,

Nupur: and I am Nupur.. I love tasty food though it may be unhealthy, I like ginger tea I cant take much coffee.. I love watching movies especially in theatre' I lost my mom and have never wanted to cry remembering her..but I did in front of u today ..I don't know why.. and as u very well know, I look beautiful when I smile, gorgeous when I laugh and wonderful when I smile and laugh together' adding to this importantly I can read ur eyes and I know ur eyes have me in it'

Nupur looked at him into his eyes while he too loked at her with affection' Nupur suddenly felt too shy now..and was about to look away that Mayank held her hand,

Mayank: My eyes have u in it.. and without my permission u have entered into my heart as well. I realize that my heart wants to hold u close but as u know I am smart and classy' I would love to have ur permission too'

Nupur pushed him and walked saying: permission..why.. have u asked something, or said something? I havnt heard enough' come straight to the point Mayank '

Mayank loved that: he went closer saying: I want to marry u ' Nupur.. Do U..

Nupur felt her heart beating faster..but this is what she was waiting to hear..

Nupur: U think this is the way to propoase a girl' just walking beside and conveying to her ur feelings.. How should I know u are really serious about ur feelings and they are true' 

Mayank stopped walking and wondered how should he ask her out' he cant be filmy he knew' there were no flowers nearby no ring in his hand, no gift to give her'

Mayank: Nupur kya karuu kaisey propose karu..u help me out..

Nupur: ek kaam to karlo.. main kyun batau.. mujhesey puchkar mujhey apne dil mey jagah dii' tum bhi na..

Mayank looked at the watch and with a pity face said: Nupur haan kehdoo dekho time ho raha hai.. we have to go sort this with our parents as well'

Nupur was melting with his face which said how much he wanted her in his life.. she still was disappointed..

Mayank soon felt bad for disappointing her and thought for a movement looking here n there' Nupur finally felt she should not waste more time and said with her face feeling shy to tell him how much she also likes him.. she held his hand and with love said,

Nupur: Mayank.. I also '..

And suddenly Mayank removed his hand and went towards his bike. Nupur got irritated and felt bad, she had driven all her feelings and was about to say she will marry him.. Mayank went removed a paper kept in the bike..and with pen drew a heart on it and ran towards her.

Mayank: wapas revind kartey hain'

He held the paper on which heart was made and kept towards his chest on his heart and kneeled

Mayank: this is my heart and u can see this was empty plain.. Ek din hi sahi' My whole heart was getting conquered by someone' ' my heart door opened and look what has happen.. (he removed the portion of the paper where heart was drawn.. he held the paper in front and stood.. and through the heart he could see Nupurs face..

Mayank: I can now see u to be in it..and I know for sure u can see me in it from ur side.. as ur heart and mine have interconnected and I see u in my heart and u see me in urs.. our hearts keys lies in the love we have and we can make it deeper wider and broader with every day and no one ever will be able to replace' But u know keys to be lieign like that are never safe.. to make me feel secured can u please let me bring in the chain' gift me the chain in which we will get bonded as husband an wife for life long.. Will you marry me'

Nupur loved his words so much that tears were flowing down' with tears rolling down..she said,

Nupur: In life time is very important.. But for a person like me timeless love is most important.. u gifted me today the bands to connect my wrist watch' make it look bright beautiful.. Actually u have gifted me timeless love true and profound.. I want to carry it not within my heart but absorb it into my soul'.. I have been waiting for a colourful evening when I will find my prince charming, wanting look at him and cry endlessly.. Wanting to say.. I found u ... I found my life .. I want to live every minute now with ur love  never alone but with U' (Her tears made even Mayank to feel very emotional and his eyes too went wet..)I want to marry u..

They both had tears of happiness and love'

Filled in their hearts and choked their words..

They hugged embraced and felt so pure,

Its love that was blossoming in them for sure,

He lovingly took her in his arms,

Letting her to feel his love and his charm,

She went shy the sun was setting,

She asked him to ride the bike dream was fulfilling,

He rode the bike and she held him tightly,

She kept her arms on his back and he felt his heart was melting,

There was love in the air and everywhere around,

The slightest breeze of air made them hear music & sweet sound,

The drive on the bike was cosy and cute,

Both in love were discovering love so true'

They reached home to find Nupur's dad too was there with Mayanks mom. Mayanks mom told him how she had planned all this. She had deliberately asked his father to be at that restaurant with his family, she knew only then Mayank would understand Nupur's mature side also she would make him think with a better perspective. She had purposely told to travel by the bike knowing Nupur will realize how caring and understanding Mayank is, he can never hurt anyones feelings and cares about everyone's dream. He may in anger say he doesn't but in rality he values. She explained how she knew after a bond of friendship they would surely be kind enough to gift each other and soon know they can udnerstand each other choices. After coming that closer they surely would feel more to share, care and soon the movie will enable them to adjust for each other.. With she calling before interval saying a lie that they are not going to be together she tried to make their feelings come out sooner..

Mayank and Nupur were pleasantly surpised by hearing all this and hugged her. They both had tears of joy and happiness. While elders were chatting on further step ahead towards marriage.. Mayank and Nupur wanted to be together all the time. They cuddled whispered sweet nothings and looked into each others eyes knowing they have found the most precious thing of their life.. Their love of their life' Nupurs dream came true while Mayank dreams got bigger brighter with Nupur besides. Happily married they fought happily and made up with pretty easy solutions.. be it a gazal night to go if Nupur was at fault or a Rajshri movie if Mayank was at fault. Nupur & Mayank when get romantic they sing for each other, "Ek din aap yunh humko miljayegey..phool hi phool rahoo mey khil jayengey maine socha na tha.." They celebrate their wedding anniversary twice in a year, the day he proposed to her.. and the day they got married'.

Ek din hi Sahi, Lekin milgayi humrahi,

Ek din hi Sahi, Lekin bayaan hue jasbaat ankahi,

Ek din hi jo tha Sahi wahi jod gaya Diloo koo,

Ek din hi jo tha Sahi Pyaar ka matlab sikhla gaya inko'

Here the story ends. I want to thank all my readers πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒwho have made this journey of sharing my work so much fun. Thanks to Mahak,salma009,  parvatisrikant,  ssh57 (Shardha),  maloo19,  Sur_Singhania (Sur),  daniella05,  sizzlingsis,  afshanafreen,  mjhtnupurmayank,  sumaiya wahid(Sumaiya),  Naughtynatty,  annie07,  Ansh_Arti, Golu, hgrhr,  monikaseth(Monu),  myownarea,  mahaklovesmayur (Mahak), Sunshine Girl,achoose, afshanafreen, Jyothi, sariska_mjht, shiropa, adi_gupta, aati1429, seema.mittal2, fariaa70, mayurg2010, Revolutionbreez, rmanu7382, x.Heena.x ,princess_dj, ..

Sorry if I missed any names.. I wanted to thank each one of you..

With luv

Bhoomi😊

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 14 years ago
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesum yr
loved it a lot
cont soooooooooon
add me in ur pm list
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
di!😳

u know what? i was soooooooooooo happy to see that u posted it!πŸ˜ƒ

don't worry, i would send pms to everyone for ur new story.....so u just need to send pms to those who are already in ur pm list.....rest i wud send to them who comments on ur first part....if that's ohk with u!😊

diiiiiiiiiii i could have been first.....but i was busy crying due to a sad oneshot! and i missed the chance! i so hate it!😭

how sweet di!!! u wrote it due to me? ohh i am sooooooooooooo touched! thanks di.😳

di the banner looks more beautiful! its sooooooooooo beautiful.......❀️

oho! so mayank was waiting for nupur just because his mom asked him....i think this one day meet would make him fall for her!😊

i loved the poetic lines! aap kuch likhen aur mujhe pasand na aaye? impossible!😊

sio they both had the same views regarding each other.....both disliked each other! hmm.....but they have to fall in love....or do they?πŸ˜ƒ

ohk......they both agreed to meet each other because mayank's mother asked them that! lucky them to have such mother!

i simply love ur poetic lines in between......they makes me feel soooooooooo nice.....and i enjoy reading them soooooooooooo much.....and i guess they think that their story has its last day but it isn't going to be so.

oh! so they both doesn't even looks at each other! hoye re! they so dislike each other......but once if u talk to a person alone....then u wud only know that how much a person is like! i know its hard to start a conversation......especially with a person u dislike....but for others, we must try it!

Kahani khtma ya koi naya pannaa khuna hai..

i loved thse lines like anything.....these are beautiful and gorgeous.....i too wanna see what happenes next.....

do update soon di......and update a long part now.....u made me want for more and more!

awesome part......it showed their regret for meeting each other.....but i am so happy that his mother fixed one day for each other......

loved this part di.....

plz update soon..

love,

Mahak

Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 14 years ago
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome....
Pls continue soon....
Pls pm...
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzlingsis

awesum yr
loved it a lot
cont soooooooooon
add me in ur pm list

HI,
Glad u enjoyed reading the first part... yup I would let u know about the next part through Pm for sure. By the way I woudl be posting next part todayitslef may bein the evening...

tc
Bhoomi

Originally posted by: mjhtnupurmayank

Awesome....
Pls continue soon....
Pls pm...

Hi,
glad that u liked the first part and want to read more of it. I will be conituning soon.. will try and send Pm...:)
tc
Bhoomi

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaklovesmayur

di!😳

u know what? i was soooooooooooo happy to see that u posted it!πŸ˜ƒ

don't worry, i would send pms to everyone for ur new story.....so u just need to send pms to those who are already in ur pm list.....rest i wud send to them who comments on ur first part....if that's ohk with u!😊

diiiiiiiiiii i could have been first.....but i was busy crying due to a sad oneshot! and i missed the chance! i so hate it!😭

how sweet di!!! u wrote it due to me? ohh i am sooooooooooooo touched! thanks di.😳

di the banner looks more beautiful! its sooooooooooo beautiful.......❀️

oho! so mayank was waiting for nupur just because his mom asked him....i think this one day meet would make him fall for her!😊

i loved the poetic lines! aap kuch likhen aur mujhe pasand na aaye? impossible!😊

sio they both had the same views regarding each other.....both disliked each other! hmm.....but they have to fall in love....or do they?πŸ˜ƒ

ohk......they both agreed to meet each other because mayank's mother asked them that! lucky them to have such mother!

i simply love ur poetic lines in between......they makes me feel soooooooooo nice.....and i enjoy reading them soooooooooooo much.....and i guess they think that their story has its last day but it isn't going to be so.

oh! so they both doesn't even looks at each other! hoye re! they so dislike each other......but once if u talk to a person alone....then u wud only know that how much a person is like! i know its hard to start a conversation......especially with a person u dislike....but for others, we must try it!

Kahani khtma ya koi naya pannaa khuna hai..

i loved thse lines like anything.....these are beautiful and gorgeous.....i too wanna see what happenes next.....

do update soon di......and update a long part now.....u made me want for more and more!

awesome part......it showed their regret for meeting each other.....but i am so happy that his mother fixed one day for each other......

loved this part di.....

plz update soon..

love,

Mahak

Hi Mahak dear,
awwww i am so glad that u r happy that i posted this at last.. bohat wait karaya na maine...
It will be very sweet of u to Pm all of them who are not in my Pm list. thanks for it dear.. plz do so it will help me and am so glad that i have u .. to relyon for all this.. thanks sweety..

Oh u were crying reading a one shot and missed this to be first to repoly... no problems dear.. akhir mey whatver the case be ...this came up due to u..i owe this one to u..so jab yeh ff is urs first nahi ayii to bhia kya problem.. :)

I had mentioned to u that after chattign replyign to u i felt the urgency to write on MayUr , so its urs as it came up because of u... i am touched that u r reading...and r here to reply its fun....

I so much wanted u to forward that banner with large size.. but i guess u were a bit busy or was not gettign how to do that.. so i tried my hand trygin to figure it out and learnt this little effect and posted it... ui liked this banner dear.. its a bit not clear but i surely will learn to make it better in the next dear...

Yes, they disaliek and they will fall in love.. but kaise..kyun.. aur in a day can they..?? i guess we usuallly know the basic thing but want to udnerstnad and read how the story unfolds... and hope u like the way the story will.. it will be simple and to the point of the charcter they are in.. not gogin otu of their charcters... I have already written few ff with one day description where couple meet nad fall in love adn soo i will try my best to keep this different from them..hope i can...

Glad dear that u r enjoying reading the poetic lines... bus my readers insisted story with poetic lines..so i made sure this one has... still spellings errors i shodul correct...

hey dear  glad u liked the part and the whoel concept where Mayanks mom has made them to meet this one last time and decide to change their heart...lets see if they do and if they how that happens..and if it hapepensa ..can they sum up it to a higher level ... ehhehe.. hope u enjoy the rest of the parts.. luv u..tc...
Bhoomi

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
I loved the part............firstly m surprised u wrote on mayur.........but thats gud.......m lovin it plz update soon nd pm me..............
maloo19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice plz add me to pm list
hgrhr thumbnail
wow..!!
awesome start..!
i can't wait to see how the day unfolds for them...
do continue soon plzzz...
and add me to the PM list!