Mar25 filler epi and Mar 26 promo

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Today was not much.

The two witches Bhatu and Chatu use abusive words to Jamu.  She is feeling sad.  Choti mami comes and consoles Jamu, because she knows Jamu is their cash cow😆   Jamu has all the pots in a basket and goes to wash them in the usual pond.  Mama and Mami act like they are kind, and send the two evil girls along with  Jamu to help her out.   Jamu is their golden goose, so they are trying to take good care of her😆😆

Jamu goes to the pond and starts washing the pots, but the two evil girls take off and leave her alone.   Jai  and his buddy are going somewhere on the motorcycle when they spot Jamu at the lake. Jai comes over and he stands silently behind Jamu.  Jamu sees his reflection in the water😆   So sweet😃  Jamu doesn't know that Jai is really there, she thinks it's her imagination  and starts talking to  it😆   It's so funny.  😆Jai moves and keeps tricking her and finally he speaks as Jamu is about to get up.   Jamu gets shy and nervous and  loses her balance and is about to fall in the water, when Jai reaches and grabs her hand.   Hahahah, the music plays, the angels sing,and there is sizzling chemistry😆 (This is my imagination talking😆)  The two evil girls see this and get so jealous and when they come home they  report to mami about this.  Mami doesn't like it and they scold Jamu.

There was one scene of Graj with Harihar and bros where they are planning some pooja before the wedding.

Tomorrow's promo:   Dead Chutki's dad is sleeping in his captive location in the big Haveli.  Chutki comes as a ghost and   cries and tells him to save Jamu( I think) and she sounds very distressed.   Chutki's dad starts crying and shouts her name.  Some watch guard guy comes and Chutki's dad pretends to be dead😲   When the guy is about to touch him , he suddenly gets up and escapes and starts running away.  The guard can't catch him so he runs to the Haveli and tells Graj that CD has escaped.  Graj then shouts to go and find him.

If any one wants to post further info , please do so.   As you all know, my Hindi is not so good. If the language is Tamil, I am great with it😆  

Also if you like my update, pretty please, press the LIKE button.  I would love it if you make comments about my update or the scenes from the show.   All participation is appreciated😆

We need to get this forum moving😃

Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aaha
tamil updater aa....verithanam!!

i catch the episode online..and i catch them pretty late..thanks :)
Mallika113 thumbnail
Hahaha,   mikka nandri, Caroline😆😆
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thx Mallika for the update

So in which part they showed JamJai scene???????
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrsharma

Thx Mallika for the update

So in which part they showed JamJai scene???????

They show it towards the end part.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
The funniest part of last night's episode was when Bodhan ordered Batori & Chatori to accompany Jamuniya & help her w/ the dishes.  In one of the acting scenes of Ramlali, she was wailing about who would do the dishes once Jamu was married off, and one of them - either Bodhan or Lakhan - mentioned the 2 witches.  Their faces were a sight to behold 😆

Once Jamu is married, I'd love to see a few episodes of the 2 sisters having to do household chores, like sweep/wipe the floors, do dishes, etc.  Before their fathers find buyers for them as well. 😆😆😆

Only problem - there is still a month left b4 Jamu marries.  Really, can't Gajraj pull this date in and demand her earlier?  And Chutki's ghost - please, let it go.  You want Jamu to be tortured even more by her entire family?  You know the curse will be lifted once Jamu enters, so let it go.  Go & haunt Chatori & Batori instead, and tell them about the curse (w/o telling them that Jamu will lift it), so that they too start cheering Jamu's exit.

Thanks for the update, Mallika