Mar24-mini mini update, boring episode

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
After some shouting, Chutki's dad runs away from Graj and the bros. He threatened that he will tell everybody. Then Bali gets a big gun from the car and aims at Chutki's dad while he is running. He shoots him while everyone looks on😲 Even Jai was quiet

Then they show Chutki's dad in some basement like place, he is all tied up and bound with ropes. Awadh and Bali are talking to him and threatening him that he won't say anything.

Some new Tau Ji comes and talks to Jai about his marriage. Jai is worried about his bride's fate and uncle consoles him that he will be happy..

The neighbor lady is still griping about Jamu's marriage to her bahu.

Mamas and Mamis are all happy about all the jewels and things they got from Graj and family. Bhatu is very jealous and making faces. Jamu comes and in her sweet generosity says that they can have those things.

Jamu goes to Chutki's house and talks with her mom. She offers some money to that chachi and they have a sweet moment. Jamu says that she considered Chutki as her sis and chachi as ma. They hug and have tears in their eyes.

Chatori is enjoying some almonds and Bhatu comes there all mad and jealous about Jamu. Chatori comes with some idea and Bhatu is happy to hear this.

I forgot to post this part. When the 2 girls were laughing about their evil plans for Jamu, Jamu walks in and she looks all sad. The girls saw Jamu. Apparently they wanted to mar the beauty of Jamu because they think that her beauty attracted the groom. But they have forgotten that Jamu has inner beauty that's the main attraction. Nobody can take that away!

All in all, a totally dud episode
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you malli for nice update
samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wait - one big thing happened at the end - Chatori is saying that it's Jamunia's face that everyone is attracted to it, so if they do something to it, then no one will want her - Bhatori thinks this is a good idea, and then when they look up, Jamunia is standing there listening and looking very hurt ...
One thing these two don't realize is that people like Jamunia's sweet nature as well as her beauty ... so they would still love her if something happened to her - and I think Jai would too.
I am sure nothing will happen to her.
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samirah23

Wait - one big thing happened at the end - Chatori is saying that it's Jamunia's face that everyone is attracted to it, so if they do something to it, then no one will want her - Bhatori thinks this is a good idea, and then when they look up, Jamunia is standing there listening and looking very hurt ...

One thing these two don't realize is that people like Jamunia's sweet nature as well as her beauty ... so they would still love her if something happened to her - and I think Jai would too.
I am sure nothing will happen to her.

Thanks Samira for posting this. How can I forget the most important part😆 Jamu walked in on the 2 evil girls while they were laughing about their evil plan for Jamu😡 I hope that Jamu heard them😕
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Some new Tau Ji comes and talks to Jai about his marriage. Jai is worried about his bride's fate and uncle consoles him that he will be happy..

Mallika

It wasn't a new Tau-ji - they showed him last week. It's the hubby of that neighbor lady. While she and her son were scheming against Gajraj - and they showed some of that again today - he doesn't seem to have any such ambitions or ill-will towards the family.

After seeing this, and learning that Chutki was in fact married to Awadh, I think Harihar, Awadh's father, may not actually be behind all this, since that would have meant offing his own bahu. I think this neighbor lady and her son are behind it, but in a way that others in the haveli have not figured out - so far!

Thanks for the great update!!! 👍🏼
Mallika113 thumbnail
Thanks Vrisha. Didn't remember the uncle from last week😆 Hmm, so Harihar is out of the suspicious picture. We need to find out what the neighbour lady has against this family. Wonder if they are related to Gajraj in someway , but got kicked out of the Haveli, thus they are having a grudge against them.

Don't know the lady's name😕
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
One thing that struck me about Awadh - him addressing sasur-ji as sasur-ji. AFAIK, nobody does that - they usually address their in-laws identically as their spouses do. So, if Chutki was someone who addressed him as Papa, then Awadh would be addressing him as Papa.

Anyone disagree w/ this?
samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

One thing that struck me about Awadh - him addressing sasur-ji as sasur-ji. AFAIK, nobody does that - they usually address their in-laws identically as their spouses do. So, if Chutki was someone who addressed him as Papa, then Awadh would be addressing him as Papa.

Anyone disagree w/ this?

I agree - but Awadh was doing so in a very taunting manor ... so maybe that's why ... and since he was only married to Chutki for only a day (and essentially his family bought Chutki), then I don't think they yet have the relationship.
This family is strange - Awadh who was supposed to be a good hearted guy is participating in the kidnapping of his father in law ... strange.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
been watching this one for a while now
its alright so far, but this track currently is too weird 🥱
thanks for the updat malli
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 14 years ago