RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

General comment: This is a post Neha's death episode. Imagine all facial expressions of the concerned parties to be very sad, shocked, with plenty of disbelief. And imagine copious tears all around.

Abhi is standing besides Neha's body and Simran is staring at him. He goes and lifts the cover off her face. He looks at her for a minute and moves away as if not able to believe what he is seeing. Simran again covers her face. Outside the entire family is in grief.

Radha has some steely determination in her eyes. She looks up and gets up. She wonders why people are taking this long. She is in denial. She picks up a cigarette and starts smoking. There is a warning on the TV Screen about 'Cigarette smoking being injurious to health'. Abhi's father tells her not to smoke that this is a hospital. She says she knows. He tells her that she is not allowed to smoke. Radha has gone into her own world. She tells him to mind his own business. Abhi is shown walking out slowly. He leans against a wall. Radha is busy smoking. Simran too comes out. Neha's body is being wheeled out. Abhi watches it being taken away. Radha sees the body being wheeled out. She starts clapping. She tells Neha that she has given a wonderful shot and she must get up now. She starts shaking her and collapses on top of Neha. They get a stretcher and put Radha on it. Dr. Brian suddenly comes out and checks on Radha. He asks her to be taken to a room. And tells Simran that he will handle things from here on.

Radha is lying on bed. Poonam is preparing an injection. Brian is about to administer it when Radha gets up and asks him who he is. He tells her that he is a doc. She still thinks that this is all playacting. She tells him that she cannot be injected now. She has to wake Neha up. Neha has to play a lot of roles. Brian tells her that he will take care of Neha but according to the script he is required to inject her. She agrees. He gives her a shot and she goes to sleep.

Simran is sitting besides Radha. Poonam is sitting there too. Rashmi and Pranay enter the room. Simran starts howling in Rashmi's arms. Pranay consoles her and tells her that her grief is natural. Just then Radha wakes up. Simran puts her hand on her forehead and asks her how she is. Radha pulls back and screams at Simran to remove her hand from her forehead. She asks where is Neha. Poonam tells her that they have taken her home. Radha gets up suddenly to go. Simran tries to stop her but Radha shouts at her not to talk to her. She leaves with Pranay and Poonam following her.

In the room Simran bursts out crying and holds herself at fault. Rashmi tries to console her.

In the house people are sitting in white clothes in front of Neha's dead body. The new born child is in Abhi's mom's lap. Abhi is looking at her. Just then Radha comes in with Poonam and Pranay. She is in shock. Poonam is in tears.

Radha walks towards the body. She sits down besides it and starts calling out her name and crying. She asks her why did she get upset with her etc. She tells everyone that this was not by daughter but my mother who took such good care of me. On the other side, the child is crying.

Just then Simran enters with Rashmi. Abhi's father tells Radha to stop crying. That she should not say goodbye to Neha with such a heavy heart. Abhi's mother hands the child over to Radha and tells her that if she does not get a hold on herself, who will take care of the child. Radha takes the child in her arms and sits cradling her and crying. Simran sits down too. Simran is remembering Neha's last words to her.

Neha's body is cremated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update, Arti...

Sure was a very sad episode... watching Radha cry out for her daughter was a real tear-jerker 😭

I don't understand one thing though.. almost everyone else had the time to change into sober white clothes.. even Poonam who was at the hospital with Simran... yet Simran walks into Abhi's home in her pretty sari looking same as ever... full make-up etc etc. Can she blame anyone for wanting to shout at her (if that happens!?!?) Does she LIKE asking for trouble πŸ˜•
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the quick and wonderful update. it seems to have been a grea trona dhona episode. poor radha - i only hpe sjhe doesnt go bank to her film world fanrtasies - pranay should handle her now. i think simran plays defensicve by holdiong herself resopnsible so that nobody comments on her. she was definitekly one of the prime causes for neha'ssdeath.
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update arti!

i agree with queenbee and rads. simran was not responsible for anandi's death but now she is to be blamed a little. i hope she doesn't go into another trauma now.

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its a very sad episode. 😭thanks for the update...........
abladabla thumbnail
I think both Abhi and Simran are responsible for giving her so much stress during her pregnancy.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The makers now should make it short and sweet and let Smiran and Abhi end up together and finish it off there and not drag it and leap to 20 years later scenario!!!!!!!!!!!

Rifhat

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i BETCHA Radha is going to blame simran for Neha's death since she didnt know the last minutes heart chage of Neha towards Simran.

I dont think Sim and Abhi will get back together.... i think she will help him raise his daughter........ and the Leap will show the kid taking revenge against Sim ! πŸ˜ƒ

rouble thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

i think she will help him raise his daughter........ and the Leap will show the kid taking revenge against Sim ! πŸ˜ƒ

this sounds like kekta show

richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah that sounds like an Ekta show .......im sure this will not happen in this show.... Aarti thx for the update and it sure is a sad episode...

-Richa