Mar23 brief update

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Both Jamu and Jai are sitting side by side and Awadh sits next to them and asks them to talk to each other. Still they keep silent. Then Awadh gets up and leaves. Then Jai starts talking and Jamu is replying in a distant way😆 Chatu and Batori are happy looking at the uncomfortableness between the two. Then Jai decides to tease shy Jamu😆 He gets up and says he is leaving if Jamu doesn't say anything, then all of a sudden Jamu makes a noise. Jai is happy and he come and sits down. Jamu is twisting her hands in her lap due to nervousness, and Jai notices this and smiles and then puts his hand over hers. So sweet😆 Jamu pulls her hands away. Then the evil twins get jealous and decide to break up Jai Jamu meeting. They both barge in and push Jamu away from cot and each one sits on the side of Jai and start teasing him. Choti mami walks in and she gets mad to see the girls in the room. She goes and reports to mami and mami comes in and breaks up the girls and chases them out.

Then Jamu and Jai are brought outside where Gajraj is sitting. He asks Jai's decision , first all are quiet and Graj gets upset. Finally Jai agrees that he will marry Jamu , all are happy except the evil girls. Then the priest looks at calendar and suggests good muhurtham for the wedding. Graj is happy and tells priest to give shagun for Jamu. Jamu opens pallu, and priest puts sari, coconut and some money on it. Mama wants more money and Graj gives him some, and he gives money to chotii mama too. Then Graj tells some workers to bring more shagun and they bring baskets full of things and spread it all over the house. Mama and Mami are extremely happy😆

Then they all go outside the house, and some head guy from village comes and talks to Graj. Graj announces to all the people that Jamu will be his bahu. He invites them all tomorrow to his house for some grahapravesh. Amidst all the people, Chutki's father (Madhu?) comes running all drunk and starts shouting. Graj gets the drunkard close to him in a hug, and tells him to keep quiet and that he will give some money.

Finally Graj along with Chutki's dad are going in the car followed by all the sons and more cars, outside the village. Then Chutki's dad starts demanding and Graj gets mad and pushes him out of the car on to the ground. It looks like the bankside of some big lake or river. Chutki's dad starts shouting again, and all the cars stop and the boys come out. Bali looks upset, they kept showing him throughout the Chutki's dad fiasco. Maybe Bali was married to Chutki😕

It ends on Graj's unhappy face.

Tomorrow: The wedding arrangement goes on. Bhatu and Chatu plan some thing bad for Jamu because they are burning with jealousy😡 They are hatching up some evil plan and are laughing about it😡

Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail

Do make comments guys! Any comment would be appreciated😃 If you like the update, press the LIKE button😛

I am hardly seeing any response😕

desi-gal thumbnail
gr8 update =D sorry i'm a silent reader so i don't normally tend to reply =]
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thnk u very much for the update .....jai is so cute u cannt blame the ebil sisters for being jealous
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really enjoying your updates!!  Thanks. 
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Then Jai decides to tease shy Jamu😆 He gets up and says he is leaving if Jamu doesn't say anything, then all of a sudden Jamu makes a noise. Jai is happy and he come and sits down. Jamu is twisting her hands in her lap due to nervousness, and Jai notices this and smiles and then puts his hand over hers. So sweet😆 Jamu pulls her hands away.

Then they all go outside the house, and some head guy from village comes and talks to Graj. Graj announces to all the people that Jamu will be his bahu. He invites them all tomorrow to his house for some grahapravesh. Amidst all the people, Chutki's father (Madhu?) comes running all drunk and starts shouting. Graj gets the drunkard close to him in a hug, and tells him to keep quiet and that he will give some money.

Finally Graj along with Chutki's dad are going in the car followed by all the sons and more cars, outside the village. Then Chutki's dad starts demanding and Graj gets mad and pushes him out of the car on to the ground. It looks like the bankside of some big lake or river. Chutki's dad starts shouting again, and all the cars stop and the boys come out. Bali looks upset, they kept showing him throughout the Chutki's dad fiasco. Maybe Bali was married to Chutki😕

It ends on Graj's unhappy face.

Tomorrow: The wedding arrangement goes on. Bhatu and Chatu plan some thing bad for Jamu because they are burning with jealousy😡 They are hatching up some evil plan and are laughing about it😡

Actually, what happens is that Jai tells Jamu that if she doesn't say anything, he'll go out and tell everyone that she doesn't agree to this match.  As he is about to step out, Jamuniya panics and says yes 😆😆😆

Those 2 sisters are as moronic as Lakhan.  They are trying to get Jai to prefer Batori, and then they are so on to him, and very brazenly trying to win him over.  If you were a guy and saw the sister of your prospective bride trying to steal you away from her, would you be remotely attracted to her?  Jai tells them that he's now commited to Jamuniya at least until his next birth, if not beyond
😆❤️😳

Gajraj tells the villagers that he'll regard Jamuniya as his daughter, more than his daughter-in-law.

Oh, and Chutki's dad - when he comes, he actually is demanding money from Gajraj to support his alcoholism, and so Gajraj promises him that outside the village.  Once they get there, they cross that point, and Chutki's dad starts getting suspicious.  Finally, Gajraj gets pissed @ him and kicks him out of the car.  Chutki's dad swears that he'll expose Gajraj, and not let the new marriage take place.

I was overjoyed @ the thought of witnessing Chutki's dad being roughed up - maybe tomorrow, it still may happen.

Thanks for the update, Mallika
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Malli for the nice update....

jai is a sweet heart...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Thanks Vrisha for posting more details. Since I don't understand the conversation word for word, I might miss some things😆😆   By the time Jamunia gets going fully,  I plan to be totally fluent in Hindi, hahhaa😆  Anyways  I will try my best.

Thanks everyone for your positive response.   😃

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

So was Chutki married to this Jai guy only?
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Thanks Vrisha for posting more details. Since I don't understand the conversation word for word, I might miss some things😆😆   By the time Jamunia gets going fully,  I plan to be totally fluent in Hindi, hahhaa😆  Anyways  I will try my best.

Thanks everyone for your positive response.   😃

😆😆😆

Mallika

Actually, this Hindi is a Chattisgarh dialect, which is why even I found the conversation a bit tough to follow - words like tola, mola, tora, mora, (you, me, your, my) as well as 'tuli' for girls.  One thing - it's very different from the Urdu-ized Hindi that one hears in Bollywood, or even in these serials.  But I find it easier to follow then the language one hears in Kitni Mohabbat hei or Jyoti.

On the question by the last poster, I don't think Jai was married before this.  I think a better twist to the serial might have been for Gajraj to buy Batori & Chatori for Bali & Awadh, let them get killed due to the curse, and then go back to Bodhan for Jamuniya. 😈
😆😆