Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
arijit's always bn ilaji's favourite...she was indeed very happy wen she announced the results
Kavith-2305 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think Shamit over reacted.He started crying only when Ilaji cried and Arijit too started crying.If Arijit is that much cool why he should cry at that spot.
Moreover Arijit was cool at the time of his vote out becos he himself knew very well that Arpita will vote out him..But for Shamit it was a shocking thing which Arijit did.Inspite of that i felt he behaved maturedly....I don't find even 1% immaturity on Shamit.
shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And though she never said anything to Rex and Arpita but if you saw her reactions during thier performances after that day you would have noticed she used to be very serious.

She never liked Qazi before that but after he voted for Arijit Ilaji's renewed interest in Qazi-Rupu, she infact used to support Qazi like anything and wanted thier jodi to win. Her interest in Rex had fallen considerably.

That shows she was annoyed with Arijit's vote out and moreover all the blame fell on her for not saving him.
shefali_123 thumbnail
Kavitha I never said Shamit is immature. The relationship btn Shamit and Arijit and Arijit and Arpita were very different that is why both the things were different.Ilaji's reactions also were different because Arijit himself did not want to be there anymore. 😃
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i cant read ppl's mind...especially thru television... 😆 but ila arun mentioned that arijit was her favourite the day poor arooo was voted out by that... 😭 she felt angry at arijit when he voted out shamit bcoz she likes him a lot.....where ther is real love there will be fights....she felt bcoz she thot arijit was not what she thot he was....i feel she was very happy...when arijit won...if she is a person who knows music,she is bound to be happy...knowing arijit is the most deserving...
Kavith-2305 thumbnail
Accepted Shefali...I misunderstood wat you said.But guys keep sending your thoughts
Kavith-2305 thumbnail
Yes i too agree with that Ilaji got angry b'coz he likes Arijit very much and she didn't expected that he will do such a thing.Where there is love there is expectations&fights.
shefali_123 thumbnail
No problem Kavitha. 😃 But I must say Shamit is a great human being with a heart of gold.Ilaji was happy for him too that he had reached this far.Chalo atleast it can be said that the public has forgiven both Arijit and Shamit for whatever they thought they did. 😳
Kavith-2305 thumbnail
Soooooooooooooooooooo happy for them for becoming the janta's favourite.\:D/
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😆 mene to abhi tuk final dekha hii nhe 😆