Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Lily96

TWO of my favs are:
"Bhar mein jai tumhari baarish" (confession episode)
&
"blue tum pe bohat acha lagta hai" or sumthing lyk that, and then wen he says "arre, tum ne mujhe itne ziada colours dekhaye ke mein confuse ho gaya!" when sumo asks her how she looks with the maroon sari, and shanky is looking at prats wid the blue 1!!!!!!!!

and same day...he's telling sumo...ab agar is sari mai u r looking fat then sari kee kya galtee hai.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

VasuS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ballball

<font color="#ff00cc">omg when it cums 2 shashank i cnt chooose juss 1 line..all his lines r superbπŸ˜›...i think dere is no other character like "SHASHANK" on t.v😳.....so realistic n cuteee😍..i mean any girl would wnt a guy like shashank in dere lifeπŸ˜†...n i dnt think ekta or balaji would hve found any other guy better 2 play shashank's character den"VIVAN"πŸ‘πŸΌ....dats da best decision dey hve ever made of casting vivan as shashankπŸ‘....vivan is awsome!!!!.he portrays shashank so welltht da audinces can realate with him so easisly...πŸ€—</font>

<font color="#ff00cc">well i always luv everythin sahshank says but 1 of his lines tht really touched my heart n is 1 of my most favorite dialouges till now is when shashank confessed his luv 2 prateeksha n said <font color="#0000cc">"tumhare har baat mein kehne se..mujhe koi fark nahi padta..mujhe koi fark nahi padta..AREY BAHUT FARK PADTA HAI..MUJHE FARK PADTA HAI"😲😲</font><font color="#ff00cc">....</font>omgg now tht dialouge was simply da BEST!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³..da way vivan said it with so much of anger n passion😍😍...i juss luved itπŸ€—πŸ€—...it was so intense n u could actually feel da desperation in his voice..tht w/eprateeksha says brings so much differnce into him😳....i juss luved it!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰</font>

as far as serious dialogues go..that one was my fav too...along with when he wants to confess in front of the temple and says....mandie ke saamne khada hoo...jhooth nahi boloonga...tumhare saath aaya hoon..tumhare saath hee chalna chahta hoo/rehna chahta hoo....loved the intensity and passion in his voice...
VasuS thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Post leap I liked his fight with Prateeksha after she was forced to stay at the office, it's like

' Joot tum bol rahi ho Prateeksha,ek puri joot ki dunya bana rakhi hai apne as pas....'

Prateeksha is quiet in the background, because Shashank saw through her excuses. Then he goes on to talk about their meeting again being distiny. The way Shasahnk says this, the gestures, the anger and the dialogues are amazing. It was a very powerfulPraSha scene.

yes...one of the few times...shashank has really been forceful with prats...then..prats...aap yahan jya kar rahe hai....shashank....tum wahan kya kar rahee thee prateeksha....prats...mujhe is baare mai koi baat nahi karnee....shanky...mujhe to karnee hai...

the whole raunak-shashank scene....loved shanky's dialogues and vivan's expressions in the scene...
VasuS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aneeka_GS

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shanky's first day at office</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shanky's dad: Yeh office hai, mujhse baat karte samein, take it out, kaan se nikalo!! - referring to his earphones</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shanky: OK dad! Waise Aerosmith ka naya gaana hai "hate your dad" </font><font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">πŸ˜†</font></font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">_______________</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shanky's Dad: Quiet! bahar 15 larkiyaan khari hain, unka interview lo, choose 1</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Shanky: πŸ˜ƒMein 7 pick karta hoon, 1 for each day of the week, how's that? πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Dad: You are engaged!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Shanky: Oho I'm engaged! But 15 larkiyan aap bula rahein hai, I will tell mom!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Dad: 😑Go right now, abhi ka abhi go dammit!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">Shanky: Ok ok ja raha hoon, calm down, just relax, blood pressure, remember that u promised me an SUV eh? πŸ˜ƒDon't forget </font>

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Don't mind me people I'm just in my Shanky dialogue land 😍</font>

OOOMMMG........DIED LAUGHING!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha IF_addiction, great posts, seems like u'r even crazierrrr about Shanky dialogues than us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Another one
Pratz: Excuse me sir, coffee.
Shanky: Yeh kya hai? 😲 Yeh lassi ka glass hai coffee ka mug nahi
πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shanky strikes againπŸ˜†

Prats: Aap mare ghar mein kya.......
Shank: Tohmari jasoosi khar raha tah.......πŸ˜† Kitna zoor se mara......
Then Prats says he should go,
Shank: Itne chorteele sar ke saat....bohat chakkar aah rahe he Prateeksha....(and he comic faints)πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
Hope he really is faking, just to get her attention!πŸ˜•
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Hehehe May I see you have updated this thread before me today 🀣
But I'm going through that scene again, I think I could find more....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And that really has to be one of the most funniest PraSha scene of all timessssss, the moment her house door open and it was dark, I knew it was Shanky who got in, then she heard all the footsteps and then when they showed a tall yellow tee shirt guy, I knew it was no one other than Shanky
And finally when she picked up the bigggg danda, I started ROFL soooo much 🀣🀣🀣
Edited by Aneeka_GS - 14 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
may n aneeka...u guys seem to be having a posting raceπŸ˜†
today shanky was just too awesome...can't get over his choteele sar and akhare wala dialogues🀣🀣
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even before she opened the door, I knew Shashank had come to her house! But that scene and those lines was not what i expected at all😲....
Who am I kidding ofcourse I was expecting it πŸ˜†After all this is Shashank πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
No, but I had the fear that Pratz might get reallyyyy angry especially that Raunak is away and that she said to raunak: aap kya Shashank sir ki baat kar rahein hai...so I thought she would get angry straight and throw him out of the house even more rudely than ever, even maybe threaten to call the police
But it all went down well πŸ˜†
Except for the HIT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Aneeka_GS - 14 years ago