A paradox of lies

Poll

Could Thakur's neighbor have prevented Jamuniya's entry?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Today, while watching a part of this week's rerun of Jamuniya, I caught the part where the envious neighbor of the Thakurs found out that Jamuniya was not going to be covered by the curse, and in fact, the curse could end w/ her entry. This actually fueled her anger, and was what provoked her visit to Jamuniya. So the thing to conclude from this is that this is an ill wisher of the Thakurs, and her son Kuber may be behind the deaths of the women in that house. She had a conversation w/ Harihar, which I couldn't make out - whether they were conspiring to have this continue.

Anyway, she visits Jamuniya, and tells Ramlali about the curse (which is nothing new since Premalata had told them about it, which was why Ramlali dropped the idea of sending Batori there, and instead volunteered Jamuniya, who was also Premalata's choice). Ramlali feigns shock, and promises her that she won't send Jamuniya there, even though she still plans to. So this neighbor is in for a shock, since Jamuniya will be marrying into that place anyway, thereby foiling their plot.

What a tangled web and all that... If this woman had told Ramlali the truth that Jamuniya's entry would end the curse, would she have gotten a better chance of getting what she wanted - that Jamuniya might have been denied leave for there, or they may have offered Bhatori @ a lower price. But then, that leaves the question of whether the curse would have been lifted, and if no, they'd be giving Batori a death sentence. But from this neighbor's pov, her objective would have had a better chance of being fulfilled, although for Rs 1 crore, I doubt that anything would have prevented Bodhan from sending Jamuniya. Yeah, they hate her, but for that money, I'll guess they won't mind seeing her happy - particularly if they can keep visiting her and stealing more stuff. 🤣

So what do you think - could anybody have prevented Bodhan from sending Jamuniya there, as these neighbors wanted?

P.S. I wonder who Chutki married in that haveli❓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vrisha, very thought provoking post👏

Bodhan would have sent Jamunia regardless of whether she will remove the curse or not from the Thakur family. She gets a very high price and this comic couple are greedy beyond anything! They will not sacrifice their daughter in to a questionable family and the obvious deaths of all the brides.

The neighbor lady is very mysterious, she def has a grudge against the Thakur family.

I am thinking that Chutki was probably married to Bali as he seems to be the older of the 3 guys. That's why they have picked Jai to get married this time.
samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If there was no curse on the family and the house, then they would have sent Chatori there instead ... but because they think that Jamunia will die, and they will still get the money, then they didn't send Chatori ... otherwise, who would not want their own daughter to live in luxury?
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think you mean Batori - Chatori's their niece.

At any rate, would they have sold Batori or Chatori? Granted Chutki's father sold her, but would these 2 have done that had the house not been cursed?

Incidentally, in tomorrow's precap, when they are getting ready to take Jamuniya away, Chutki's 'father' makes an appearance, and taunts Gajraj. Hope Bali or someone cracks his leg - that would be a fitting punishment for what he did to his daughter.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yep, I agree Vrisha😆 Chutki's father should be brought down a peg or two for selling his daughter and abusing his wife and getting drunk😆 Bali is the man to do it😆
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys, What do u think about Kuber.. we haven't seen his scene froma while... but I think the guy acted really well