A killer in the family

moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm guessing, there is no curse, just a killer stopping a new heir from being born in order to get wealth and inheritance.
Likely?
Would love for it not to be true and actual curse to exist as would be far more interesting and spooky!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm suspecting Harihar, the brother, who stands to gain if the heirs to Gajraj & Bali are prevented. Hence he and Awadh are probably the ones driving this.

But I am curious about the jealous neighbor - why did she visit Ramlali to tell her about this? Is she an enemy of Gajraj as well - she knows that the curse will be lifted w/ Jamuniya, but doesn't seem to want her to go there.

Anyway, the end of tonight's serial showed Bali & Awadh disclosing to a reluctant Jai that the dulhan's name is Jamuniya, and his face lit up. Next week's precap they show Jai meeting Jamuniya @ her home, and given time to themselves. My guess - Jamuniya will be married next week.😍
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, I don't get what the neighbor lady's goal is either. She has a daughter-in-law. It's not like she wants Jamu for her family. She must have grudge against the rich Gajraj's family.

It must be chacha Harihar who must be the culprit here for all the deaths of the womenfolk in this house. He and his son are the only ones that will benefit from this.

Jai and Jamunia scenes look really cute. Next week, Jamunia will be married with all the fanfare of the rich family.😃 Waiting to see Mama and Mami steal some stuff from the big house😆 They have absolutely no manners or etiquette😆
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Waiting to see Mama and Mami steal some stuff from the big house😆 They have absolutely no manners or etiquette😆

Haha this one cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
though i hate them, i still find them pretty funny lol
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I too think something like that, if there is no curse or anything but it's just someone from the inside is killing the woman for their own personal gain?

But eitherway, we know Jamu will defo stand against this and would fight for her life, boy this show is damn interesting no? 😆
Mallika113 thumbnail
Imran, this show is so different than all the others. Jamu will get strong and stand up against all these men😃 I am waiting for that😊
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
of course it's not a curse in the literal sense but there are bad eyes cast upon the family due their money.
so there is greed, envy and power here.
jamunia supposed to bring good luck, so let's see if she can withstand the 'curse' and bring glory.
go jamunia !
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Imran94

Haha this one cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣
though i hate them, i still find them pretty funny lol

I just hope they get caught, and roughed up by Bali. That'll be too funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mallika113 thumbnail
I can only imagine the wedding and how wide open Mama and Mami's eyes will be😆 They will def try to lift a few things from the big Haveli and sneak out of there.😆