Jamuniya predicted to lift the curse

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
In today's episode, Gajraj, Harihar, Bali and Awadh visited their local priestess/astrologerette armed w/ Jamuniya's kundali and asking her to predict how long she'd last.  After dwelling on this (or doing whatever it is that astrologers do), she predicts that the haveli has a bright future ahead, and Gajraj confirms that the curse will be lifted ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Earlier in the episode, Bodhan & Ramlali visit Gajraj, and are assured by him that the cash will be paid on time.  After Gajraj leaves, Bodhan & Ramlali loot the table where the snacks are served, putting it into their bags.  ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Also, in the episode, Bodhan tries to stage one of those accidents w/ Jamuniya when Jai is in the car.  Jamuniya falls in front of it and Jai breaks just in time.  He recognizes her from his scarf which he tied around her bleeding feet, and noticing a wound, wrapped another handkerchief around it.  Bodhan comes and creates a scene, and Jai, who's figured him out, throws wads of cash @ him, and warns him not to throw anyone in front of vehicles like this going forward.  He then leaves.

After Jai returns home, Gajraj and others tell him that his wedding has been prepared w/ a girl who will get rid of the curse.  Jai doesn't believe it, and doesn't want to be the cause of the death of any girl.  In the precap, he also tells Gajraj that he loves someone else, and is slapped for it.

Luckily for him, the girl he loves and the girl Gajraj is buying for him happen to be the same.  In the precap, they also show the neighbor visiting Jamuniya, presumably to sabotage her entry into the haveli. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for posting today's update Vrisha.

I am  glad that Jai figured out Mama's scheme to use Jamunia for his own profit. 

Sorry to say that the men in that Haveli are little rough except Jai. Hopefully Jamu will change that big house in to a home filled with love.

samirah23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Sorry to say that the men in that Haveli are little rough except Jai. Hopefully Jamu will change that big house in to a home filled with love.

when there are no women in a house, the house tends to get a little rough ... every house needs a woman's touch!
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^ Like the touch of Ramlali, or that envious neighbor of Gajraj? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't get the neighbor lady's intentions๐Ÿ˜•  What benefit does she get from Jamunia not getting married to Jai?  The CVs need to give us a clue.
Vr15h thumbnail
I just hope that once the curse goes away, Bali doesn't marry Batori & Awadh Chatori.  The last thing I want is the 2 step-sisters becoming Jamu's jethanis. ๐Ÿคข
samirah23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

I don't get the neighbor lady's intentions๐Ÿ˜•  What benefit does she get from Jamunia not getting married to Jai?  The CVs need to give us a clue.

She wants her daughter to marry Jai ...
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^But wouldn't that cause her daughter to get cursed?  Besides, why Jai for her daughter?  If it's their property they are after, can't she get it by waiting for the curse to be lifted by Jamuniya's entry, and then marrying her daughter off to Bali?