16 Mar-mini update

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Not much happened today.

We see more of the evil cousins and their vengence against Jamunia.

At the pond, Jai and Jamu have major eye lock. Jamu comes from the water and gathers her dishes and getting ready to go. Jai is totally mesmerized with Jamu and he keeps staring at her😆 His friend pulls him away while Jai is trying to find out her name😆 They both ride off on the motorcycle. Jamu who acted like she was ignoring the guys, turns around to see the guys leaving😆

Bhatori is upset that Premlata Mausi is trying to fix Jamu's rishta instead of her own. Chatori? plays along with her. Bhatu is so selfish, that when her ma asks for water, she refuses bec she has haldi in her hands😡 Both cousins were putting haldi mask on their faces😆 Jamu comes and gives water quickly to her mami😊

The 3 girls go to some bharaat and wedding held in some public hall. Jamu is supposed to perform there, the local plate dance with firepot on the head😲😆 Some aunty is taking the plate for that, and Bhatu tells aunty to give some other plate for the dance so Jamu can get hurt😡
Big surprise, along with all the men Jai and his buddy show up😃 Bhatori is eyeing Jai and thinks he is very cute😆 Chatori? agrees with her.

Then everybody is there to witness the performance. Jamu comes out with her face covered and the firepots on her head and stands on the edge of the brass plate and dances😲 Jai is looking at the girl, and lo and behold, some wind blows the sari off her face revealing it. 😆 Jai has flashback of Jamu in the water😆

All of a sudden he notices her feet, and they are bleeding and the plate is covered with blood. The evil twins are enjoying Jamu's suffering, and Jamu continues to dance Finally she feels dizzy and faints and is about to fall to the ground. Jai gets in to action and quickly catches her and puts her on a nearby sofa/bed. Bhatu doesn't like this, and she makes a face😡 Some other aunty comes and brings some water and cloth and starts to clean the blood and finally Jamu is conscious. Aunty leaves and gives the water pot to Bhatu and tells her to take care of Jamu, but Bhatu leaves😡 Jai sees this and takes the water himself and makes Jamu sit and he cleans her feet😃😃 Aww, what a gentleman😉😆 Then Jamu is looking at him, ends on her face.

I really like Gaurav Sharma who plays Jai. He is a good actor. Jai is so kind and gentle and very very cute, although a bit short 😆 Jamu and Jai will make a cute couple. There are fireworks between them now anyway. Their chemistry is good😃

How can I forget this part😆 Vrisha and all the boys, ignore this part, this is for girls only😆

In the end, Jai sweetly caresses Jamunia's tender feet all in the pretense of helping her, hahaaa😉😆 Jamunia gets chills down her back and she is also ticklish😆 Loved Jamu's expression here, all shy and sweet😃 Bhatu and chatu are majorly jealous looking at this.

Jai here reminds me of the prince trying to fit slipper on Cinderella's feet. What can I tell you, I am a fairytale princess myself😆
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was all very romantic - but I am afraid of when she marries and goes into the house what will happen to her ...
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update, Mallika!!!

How exactly did Jamu, of all people, get to be the one who had to do this?
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. But is Jai the same guy from the haveli
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes it does sound like a Cinderella story 😆
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Malli,
Jai & jamu compliment eachother and are perfect.
They both are caring and loving. Hope to see their love bloosm...