Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Part Three....Miland finds Rahdha and she gives him a ultimatum to leave Deviks if he wants her(Good)πŸ‘.....Deviks realising she's falling in love.....Prateeksha over hearing Raunak and is ready for the party(Nice sari, not the yellow one. πŸ˜†).....Prats saying to herself 'Sorry Raunak ,I know you want ot be with Ariana, but we have stay togehther because of a reason'.....

What going on today, shows going from boring to lighting speedπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

well thats good now i hope milind listen n make a plan with devika like fake marriage or sumthing lol or he gona ruin 4 pplz lives.. just like prasha.. well its good that pratz know ArNak wants to be together cause then watever the truth is out there is more chance she is letting go of raunak but now all in raunak's hand hope he will take araina cause she preg but then when RP's marriage brake araina will laugh at raunak im sure so he dont have araina neither pratz... but hope araina's stupid little head understand all this n wont drag it too far..
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Is tommorow when all the truth comes out and we get our jodi's back?

Hmm now I am dreaming 😍

4 Jodis and everything seems to be going right for them!

i dont think so nikz it will be that easy i think the whole thing going super fast today setting the scene for tommoz so they can drag that one nite for the rest of the week lol..

oyeh im the one who got the title of dream queen lol thats my job..!!

i hope so.. only prob is araina n pratz the 2 sis
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i just hope that even after all the raaz is out..maate pratz does not favour in sticking by her so called patidev...can't trust her now-a-days
.lali. thumbnail

Yeah Kaveri hopfully, I am just glad that Prats acccepts Raunak and Ariana's love. I am hoping with Ariana fake news,she will be forced to change her mind.
If Prateeksha asks Rauank to marry her, then A: She will be caught in her own trap or B:Her true colours will be out for all to see.
Either way PraSha have to be together and Shank is looking so worn-out. Vivan is amazing even without much to do....

yeh i too skip todays epi just saw pratz giving a lecture to araina that enough for me lol.. n watch the bit of shank with the gun n saying to araina ur my best friend.. *yeh rite!*

i hope araina will get her head straight soon.. n when raunak free there wont be anything that can blame raunak.. cause obviously there iwll be mistunderstandings n raunak will leave after knowing wat araina did is a lie n get all upset but if araina get her head straight now then later no one even raunak can blame her...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shhh let me dream people, its the best I can get with watching BT πŸ˜†

.lali. thumbnail

Yes he respects his love, so he will not embarrass her in front of everyone....
Or he could kiss her hand.....

yeh he wont do anythign like that.. either he will kiss her hand but its public n in public eye pratz married to raunak... dono hope there will be sum adult present there so shank can kiss his daadi or mum's hand lol.. but i doubt.. if he does that in a way he will gain respect in pratz eyes..
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

LaLi hun...i too meant 5th aprilπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise me also waiting for the dhamaka...but just keeping myself totally crossed..txh to jai baba ramdev...that this goli barood dhamaka eventually turns in favour for our prashaπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

i hope sooo too kavz.. btw HI!! lol srry im in a posting spree just wanna get to 150 lolz
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaLi17

yeh i too skip todays epi just saw pratz giving a lecture to araina that enough for me lol.. n watch the bit of shank with the gun n saying to araina ur my best friend.. *yeh rite!*

i hope araina will get her head straight soon.. n when raunak free there wont be anything that can blame raunak.. cause obviously there iwll be mistunderstandings n raunak will leave after knowing wat araina did is a lie n get all upset but if araina get her head straight now then later no one even raunak can blame her...

agree LaLi...araina better rectify her misdeeds now...or else she is doomed...but at the same time...even pratz will get a jolt...coz she too has not told ronak the actual reason of her marrying him...so in both ways ronak will suffer..my pov!!
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

i just hope that even after all the raaz is out..maate pratz does not favour in sticking by her so called patidev...can't trust her now-a-days

i know yaar sumthing i realise both sisters r so siddhi.. pratz once i dont love u sir or sumo will be hurt n now i wont leave raunak n araina i will take revenge so sidhi girls.. n the brothers arent second lol one want to be a mantri n the other trust wat he see in front of him lol i think it runs in the blood
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Shhh let me dream people, its the best I can get with watching BT πŸ˜†

ur most welcome that wat we have been doing past wat couple of months lol