Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
i know i hope 4 days will be 4 days well 1 down 3 to go i wish it just go in 2 epis lol.. yeh prasha together as romantic couple less this is so confusing n make us feel very depressed any1 lets talk abt sumthing else rather than the current one cause its too depressing to see pratz is not the wife of shank lol..

so wat u fev scene of prasha in romantic wise
.lali. thumbnail
im so in a spamming mood rite now as well as want the time to go forward so i can watch todays epi lol
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaLi17

i know i hope 4 days will be 4 days well 1 down 3 to go i wish it just go in 2 epis lol.. yeh prasha together as romantic couple less this is so confusing n make us feel very depressed any1 lets talk abt sumthing else rather than the current one cause its too depressing to see pratz is not the wife of shank lol..

so wat u fev scene of prasha in romantic wise

😍😍 Thaz to be in the wash rom. So much passion and love. We got to see some of Pratz love for Shanky. Its very rare thing, Pratz bursting her love for Shanky. 😳
.lali. thumbnail
i know its like she doesnt feel anythign for him lol we dont see the pratz side of the story when its like she is the heroine of the show but we always see shanks side we want to pratz n her love.. but now its alrite we get to see sum now lol
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yea Lali, but I would love to see more of that. Ur right shes is behaving like statue. No feeling and just Ice cold
.lali. thumbnail
hehe at ur comment she is being a statue...

so u think sumthing will happen tonite lol?
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys! I think I'll be unable to watch today's epi 😭 So everything depends on your guys' written updates! REALLY wishing for a PROPER episode!
.lali. thumbnail
oh lily kk well we will try to give u a good update.. lol n we too hope we get a good epi lolz full of prasha
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Srsly Lali, we all are in dire need of a good episode (and by good I mean that PraSha should get together πŸ˜†), and besides PraSha, we also need to know that WHAT THE HELL IS IN THAT CD!!!!!
I can't believe there is still more than 1 hr left for the show to air πŸ˜•. And i also can't believe that 2 of my fav shows (PKB & DMG) air at the same time🀒
Edited by Lily96 - 14 years ago
.lali. thumbnail
so u cant watch pkb cause u watching dmg? lol u can watch dmg one day n pkb the other n catch up on youtube lol.. yeh i was happy when pkb shift time cause then dmg didnt had ksg in it but now lol anyway i lost interest on dmg cause ar aint together n gave upwatching it just ksg scenes.. if sooner prasha wont be together i seriously gona give up pkb too