Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: skoler123

Helloooo anyone here πŸ˜ƒ

Me me meπŸ˜† .... But I think you will be gone by the time I post thisπŸ˜†.....I am getting used to it now...πŸ˜†
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@may: yeah thats true and mostly its dead on sunday anyway oh you must have lost what you wrote then
@ash: Hey hw r u
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hahaha I wont Mariam πŸ˜† I stay here for u 😳
Im fine, tired, I just found out that I have exam on 24th april. So I had to read lol
I hope we get some good Prasha 2mrw. Im tired of this drag game, when is that mai coming home, enough rest πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

@may: yeah thats true and mostly its dead on sunday anyway oh you must have lost what you wrote then

@ash: Hey hw r u

Yeah it was about what Shanky said on his engagement day to Ariana, about how he would never fall for sentimental girls and how he would never have a love story based on waiting.
Just pionting out that, that scene gave me a bit of hope for PraSha, can't explain why. Maybe because we miss them so much.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: skoler123

Hahaha I wont Mariam πŸ˜† I stay here for u 😳
Im fine, tired, I just found out that I have exam on 24th april. So I had to read lol
I hope we get some good Prasha 2mrw. Im tired of this drag game, when is that mai coming home, enough rest πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok
omg thats such a short notice good luck btw what course r u doing
yeah i always pray for a good prasha scene and we dont get enough but i hope we do
btw where has mai gone πŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Hey
Mariam, yes I so stressed lol stupid uni 😑
Im doing dentistry, second year.
But i dont feel like reading anymore, burn out lol
So I need to relax 2row for 20 min with Prasha, and 15 hours of reading after that πŸ˜†
Mai is in US I think πŸ˜†
Edited by skoler123 - 14 years ago
Hey ash i knw what you mean uni they always gives notices late lol
oh cool my cuz doing that good course though
hehe i hope we get some good prasha scenes which you can relax with lol what is mai doing in usa haha
@May: I agree with what you said there i am so hoping for a prasha scene today i was meant to be revising and if was down but i was missing prasha to much so i was watching old scenes on you tube damn prasha lol
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

@May: I agree with what you said there i am so hoping for a prasha scene today i was meant to be revising and if was down but i was missing prasha to much so i was watching old scenes on you tube damn prasha lol

It's because of YT we have got into this state. Everytime we need a fix there they areπŸ˜†
Anyway got to go, by Ash and Mariam. Will be back tommorrow....
Ash_Smash thumbnail
' Ditto!!! Damn that youtube. I feel im vasting to much time there. So me planning to have " away from electronics day" once a week lol. Mobile, laptop, TV etc all around me...sometimes I want just to run away.
But I found out that the forest not from where we live is hunted by a sarrkarta 🀒 So I cant run either lol πŸ˜†