Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
haii bus jaldi jaldi raaz khul jae...
phr PraSha and ahem ahem☺️

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ash...i am very nervous after today's epi
pranak convo...shanky's fake gun (i think this will lead to something bad)...shanky's dad's threatening😭
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fan of prem ...i wish there was a love button...for the pics...i would have pressed that...thx for sharing the pics...
VasuS thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

pranak convo...shanky's fake gun (i think this will lead to something bad)...shanky's dad's threatening😭

kaveri...oh my god!...fake gun...now i am sure...the gun will not be fake an we are going to see that shanky will get hurt/die to re surface again...ek ishtyle.....
Juneli thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFaddictinUS

kaveri...oh my god!...fake gun...now i am sure...the gun will not be fake an we are going to see that shanky will get hurt/die to re surface again...ek ishtyle.....

vasu hun...lets be positive😛...hope this fake gun shun is all part of his another gimmick...n...it does not resurface again😃😃
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have got a headache with this track, the Creatives know we watch it for PraSha and the torture is never ending.
Kaveri don't be nervous, even Prateeksha aantar ataa said that duty is one thing, but in every man she will look for Shashank and will never be able to forget him.
Prats is being her usual Mother Tarisa self. She is with Raunak because she is doing prashchit. Either because of PraSha meeting, Raunak some how, was involved in the accident or he is sick and she is trying to make up for a lost life. The raaz shows the marriage may indeed be fake. They got married under funny circumstances, what if Raunak was sick and couldn't recall part of his memory. Prats could have lied that they got married, for the above reasons and because Subash wants Shank for Ariana.
Today Subash said 'we gave you a warning', makes me think Vikram Rai is also holding Prats responsible. Either way she is under pressure and loves Shashank and only him.
Lets see 3 down, 4 more days to go.
Did you notice that BT is actually following real time this week, they must have read our posts😆
Listen up Creatives, PraSha hai toh Pyaar Ka Bandhan hai! If they are not together then ye show kuch bhi nahi!
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

Kaveri, I just hope Pratz dosent take a dumb step. Shanky dont play with guns plz. There have to be other way. I just hope he overhears his dad talking to Pratz.
Juneli thumbnail
@ ash...hope so dear
i am so disappointed with pratz.....reasons well known😔
Edited by kaveri - 14 years ago
VasuS thumbnail

Originally posted by: skoler123

<div>Kaveri, I just hope Pratz dosent take a dumb step. Shanky dont play with guns plz. There have to be other way. I just hope he overhears his dad talking to Pratz.

haji he didn't yaar..he was buying sabzis...with prats then... 😆

and...prats WILL take a dumb step....thats what she loves doing na... 😡
Edited by IFaddictinUS - 14 years ago