Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

</div>
<div>

I hope what you said comes true and we see shanky dad doing something positive😊i wanted to see prasha together aswellthey have suffered enough.

btw what is your name πŸ˜ƒ

vasudha
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Anyone here? whenever i come here, no ones ever here:(
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Ragini! πŸ€— How are you?
ragzz. thumbnail
Hiii Aditi πŸ€— OMG long time how have u been hun!? n im fine 😳
HotMess thumbnail
Yess! I have been really busy with school work! I have to go back to working in a few minutes. πŸ˜’ So I've hardly been here!

I missed PKB again today. I was sleeping at that time because I was SO tired after school; but I think I saw a glimpse of Vivan when my mom tried waking me up. πŸ˜†

Any PraSha scenes? 😳
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

Yess! I have been really busy with school work! I have to go back to working in a few minutes. πŸ˜’ So I've hardly been here!

I missed PKB again today. I was sleeping at that time because I was SO tired after school; but I think I saw a glimpse of Vivan when my mom tried waking me up. πŸ˜†

Any PraSha scenes? 😳

Aww man everyone's so busy these days, i miss all my old friends on this thread hardly anyone ever comes online 😭
OMG PKB was only good today (30th march) coz of PraSha, and suprisingly Prats smiled i wud say a sweet grin Embarrassed coz of shanky's cuteness ☺️ also u can see my Avi right? tht was his dream as usual 🀣 but so mesmerising
HotMess thumbnail
I was staring at your avi, and I was about to ask you if that really happened. 🀣 'Cause if it did I would have rushed to see the episode to see what happened.

Shanky's so adorable, dreaming about Pratz all the time. πŸ˜†

WAIT WHAT. SHE SMILED!? OMG why, when, how? :O No way! She never smiles these days, she's sooo boring & serious, but omg Shanky made her smile? 😲

This is why PraSha needs to get together! 😳
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HotMess

I was staring at your avi, and I was about to ask you if that really happened. 🀣 'Cause if it did I would have rushed to see the episode to see what happened.

Shanky's so adorable, dreaming about Pratz all the time. πŸ˜†

WAIT WHAT. SHE SMILED!? OMG why, when, how? :O No way! She never smiles these days, she's sooo boring & serious, but omg Shanky made her smile? 😲

This is why PraSha needs to get together! 😳

Ok Shanks and ishita are planning on how can shanks get prats back in his life but all their plans fail πŸ˜† so one was tht she hired fake gundaa to irritate prats and shanks comes in like a hero to save her and instead they give him such a hard punch 🀣 poor guy so she takes him to the hospital and then when he comes out shes like all smiles when she sees a big mark on his eye 🀣 tht scene made my day...for a change she atleast grins , god shes hell boring man πŸ₯±
i tell you these two need to be together now, how long are they gonna make us wait not 😑
ya the avi na, its adorable, i love it how he everytime dreams about her but she doesnt even care a damn😑
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omgggggggg..prasha pics...esp. the dance ones
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Time is running out, Shanky got find out the truth. !! 4 dayz if they dont drag it to Aferica.
Something got to happen nw.
His father is so selfish 😑 I hope Shanky finds out abt his fathers true intenstions.
Edited by skoler123 - 14 years ago