AR FF: Fatal End ? Pt 12 Pg 109 11/10 :)

Caramel_21 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys, it's me and I am here with a new FF, not forgetting that I already have two FF's going on. Update to "love not at first sight" karna tha but I just am getting no idea to continue it. I am stuck in the middle of the part. I guess this is what happens when you write too much funny stuff, so the next part may take a bit longer.

I started writing this fiction a few weeks back and now that I have written a bit thought of sharing it with you. I am posting the intro/ teaser and if you liked it and want me to continue then all you have to do is-scroll down at the bottom of the page, fill in the post reply textbox and click on the post reply button :D  

INTRO

"I am sorry armaan ..ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena.." armaan opened his eyes as he looked at the red light of the OT as her last words played in his mind. It's been 3 hours since he saw her for the last time. Looking at his hand which was covered with her blood, he closed his eyes as his life was fighting inside and he couldn't do anything to save her. It was his entirely fault right from the start and still he did nothing and he knew it.

The light went off as the doc came out of the OT removing the surgical mask. Armaan looked at the doc and stood up from the sofa. He walked towards the doc, looking at his face trying to figure out himself what the doc is gonna tell him.

"Look Mr. Malik. I don't want to give you false hope but her condition is very critical. Her head is damaged very badly. It may be possible that she may not remember anything or she may slip into Coma. We can't say anything till she is unconscious. Just hope for the best" Doc said keeping his hand on his shoulder and left.

Armaan slipped back on the sofa as his word echoed in his mind.. "Her condition is very critical". He closed his eyes as tears rolled out from his eyes.

Wiping his tears he slowly walked towards her room, stood at the door and looked at her. She was lying on the hospital bed sleeping peacefully. He walked towards her bed and sat on the stool, taking her hand in his hand; he brought his near his lips and kissed it. Caressing her bandaged head, he closed his eyes as fresh tears rolled out of his eyes.

The glow on her face wasn't there anymore; the smile which can make any heart flutter, the love and compassion which can make any heart weak wasn't left. Her pale, lifeless body wasn't reacting to his touch, the way it always does. Instead, in front of him was lying a woman having no love, no pain, and no emotions left. Getting up from the stool, he moved closer to her face and kissing her cheek, he whispered in her ears "riddhima . open your eyes,talk to me.. I know you can hear me..please talk to me...please baby.. please".

He got up and walked out of the room without even looking at her as he couldn't see her in this condition. Today was the most special day in their life- it was their first wedding anniversary and he gave her the best gift, the best gift of making her go through hell. After what he did to her, he should be laying on the bed not her. What was her fault- just that she loved him and still loves him.     

Armaan Malik who was respected like a God, the most powerful person in the business world who can make anyone do whatever he wants just with the snap of his fingers, today was a nobody, who couldn't even save his own love. He never treated or respected or gave her the love she deserved and by the time he realized his mistake it was too late. She was fighting for her life all coz of him.

"You can't leave me alone. I won't let you.. " He closed his eyes as he remembered the day it all started.

Riddhima gupta, 24 year old, was just like any normal girl of her age. Her dreams were not big like others- a good job was all she ever wished for. She wasn't the type of girl who was just looking for opportunities to make money quickly. For her, the world revolved around her parent's and her small brother, who was more like a friend to her. The word 'destiny's child or god-gifted or special' never existed in her dictionary. She believed that we make our destiny our self; it's our own deeds that makes or breaks us.

Little did she knew that her destiny is soon gonna change and she won't be able to do anything to control it, the day she'll meet him- 'Armaan Malik'- his future husband.   

So, this is the intro, let me see if you guys want me to continue or not. Depending upon the response, I'll post the first chapter.

Looking forward to your views.

Loads of love..

Mel..😳

PS: PM's will be out by next week, most probably when I am posting the first chapter only if you want me to continue and one more thing , I have not been able to reply to the PMs regularly since the past couple of weeks and I am extremely sorry for that. I know it's not good on my part so just give me some time and I'll get back to you asap.

PS :  this is not a Phunny Fan-Fic and I won't turn it into... I mean it. 😈

PS: Pm list on page 26

Index

Part 1: Page 3

Part 2: Page 7, 11

Part 3: Page 19

Part 4: Page 26

Part 5:  Page 31

Part 6: Page 38

Part 7: Page 45

Part 8 : Page 51, 56

Part 9: Page 66, 73

Part 10: Page 83

Part 11: Page 95

Part 12: Page 109

Edited by Caramel_21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome concept
do add me
sisgeo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
 i like the intro...
continue soon and add me to the pm list of this one along with u're other ff's.....

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great concept
plz add me on to your pm list
JULIEL thumbnail
that was awesome ..... looking forward to the next update!!
arshluver_15 thumbnail
hey mel
thats a gr8 intro
armaan n ridhima are married...armaan not so gud hubby and now she is in the hospital.........
lookes like there is lot is sespens in this FF
i loved the consept...its more like ur other FF Lucky...who me?? but i just hope that this one have a happy ending.....
cont soon
wud love to read this FF
nruti

PS updat ur FF's soon ok
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like the intro. Can't wait to find out more about AR and their relationship.

Pls do continue and also add me to ur pm list. Thanks.

Edited by Lilymay - 14 years ago
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
intro was too gud
cont soon
n add me to ur pm list plzz
thx

dhruvika
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hey....the concept is awsum and i wud luv it if u cud continue soon...will b waiting....do continue asap.....😉

-fiza😳
angelina_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey loved d concept... update soon...