Shreya Ghoshal's tweets???

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I was just on twitter looking at Shreya ghoshal's tweets on twitter and this person wrote to Shreya saying...
@shreyaghoshal all the best for music ka maha muqabla.............i m continously voting 4 u............ 8:51 AM Mar 10th via web in reply to shreyaghoshal

Then Shreya replied back saying "pls don't"

I am just thinking why did Shreya say that. Is it becoz she didnt make it into the finals?
I am confused now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Because she was already booked for USA concerts from March 12.She wanted to opt out of the final competition?
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasamv

Because she was already booked for USA concerts from March 12.She wanted to opt out of the final competition?

Why did she opted out .... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
sujay1974 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shayal_Kumar

I was just on twitter looking at Shreya ghoshal's tweets on twitter and this person wrote to Shreya saying...

@shreyaghoshal all the best for music ka maha muqabla.............i m continously voting 4 u............ 8:51 AM Mar 10th via web in reply to shreyaghoshal

Then Shreya replied back saying "pls don't"

I am just thinking why did Shreya say that. Is it becoz she didnt make it into the finals?
I am confused now

Simple...about an hour ago she had returned to home from the shooting of MKMM final selection...So she already knew the result (that tweet was sent on 11th march around 1:30 AM IST )
Its a different story that she opted out of the final long ago because of her us tour...