Mahvush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have a question does istikhara work? Does istikhara means guidance from allah? and my next question is that if your istikhara is really good then is it mean nothing bad will happen on that matter?
thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahvush

I have a question does istikhara work? Does istikhara means guidance from allah? and my next question is that if your istikhara is really good then is it mean nothing bad will happen on that matter?

thanks

yes istikhara works yes its mean guidence from allah but it should b done in the prover way it is for big matters it is for that matter in which we get really confuse not for a minor problem which we can solve but we do istikhara it is misuse of istikhara it is the correct answer hope u like it thanks
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
istikhara can be done for anything u need guidance for.....u do not need some one else to do it for u.....there is no special time for it.....whenever u want,... u do wudu and then pray two rakat namaz and read the istikhara dua.....in the books they tell u during the dua where to ask the matter u need guidance for.....then u ask Allah SWT to guide u in the right direction.....my suggestion to u is read the translation of the dua....it will help u understand.....and do not think that u will see something in your dream....your heart just tells u what the right decision is for u.....u would feel peaceful with your decision and would not have any more doubts.....and u can also do istikhara more than one time.....keep doing it until u are satisfied.......our dear nabi S.A.W used to do istikhara.....if u have any doubts....pick up sahih muslim or bukhari and search for istikhara......it will clear your confusions....also do search on you tube....it has good info on this topic.