Preview of Astitva for 3rd Feb 2005

IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Preview of Astitva... Ek Prem Kahani for Thrusday, 3rd February, 2005

Simran tells Abhi that she did her best for Nisha, but could not save her. Radha is very upset about Simran and says that she has decided to go back to Nasik and take Neha's daughter along. Poonam asks Simran if she agrees since it was Neha's last wish that Simran is her daughter's mother and Abhi and Simran get back together. Everyone is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That IS a shocker!!! Must-see episode today... thanx for the preview, Priya!
Seeta thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel the reason for neha's death is simran somewhere. simran was the cause of neha's worries and doubts. and simran has realised this. so now if she marries abhi then she is not doing right. i will not be understanding with what face simran will want to get back with abhi. she has no place in abhi's life now. 4th marriage for abhi. my god !!!! not a reality story at all. the whole story concept has been ruined. i am disappointed.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks priya

Agree with you seeta. I too think simran may not marry abhi because of her guilt and may remain good friends..

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I can understand Simran's guilt but Simran is not guilty.If anyone is,maybe Abhi,not Simran.If Abhi had not been so crazy about simran,Neha would have no reason to worry.Simran tried to go out of their life but Abhi never let go.

Besides,stress is something we all have to go through in life.And almost everyone pays for the wrong choices in life.Simran did,for marrying Abhi,Abhi did for cheating on Simran,Kiran did because she tried to build a home on someone else's ruins,Urmilla did because she did not recognise the diamond she had...............but dying of stress would actually mean the end of human race.

It's always the survival of the fittest.Death during childberth can happen with or without stress.Here the cause might have been stress,but the main reason was because Neha had loved the wrong man,had tried to make him her own when he wasn't there for the take,and had not been able to accept it when faced with the truth.She wanted it all or nothing and could not bear to live with the fact that the man she loved beyond anything loved in his past present and future another woman and she was not strong enough to accept it.Though it is sad and such a waste of a beautiful young life,she died because she was weak.Simran was deceived in the real sense of the word,where the person who declared his love for her day in and day out was taking her for a ride.Her MIL was then the worst bitch in the world and not one day passed when she did not face some crisis.She survived,didn't she?

Forgive me for being so harsh but I feel even in her death,Neha was self centred,because she had her daughter and her mother to take care of.But she could not live beyond what she wanted and that was Abhi and if she could not have his love,she did not want to live.She just gave up.

sana_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have to see it very important!!!!!!!!!!!!