ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh the actual of KB is on about Simi, b ut about the sehti family...........I thouhgt it was about simi and her problems
Actually i just went throught he Zee tv website after reading laila and mesimi post and thought just ot check whats written there , and just read throught he story,
so this is the story like this :
just copied from Zee site for every bodies information who was not aware like me 😲

12/24 Karol Bagh - Yahan Baste Hai Kuch Sapne is the story of the Sethi family who lives in the middle-class locality of Karol Bagh in Delhi. Rajinder Sethi bears the wrath of the Sealing Act in Delhi and has to shut down his small time cloth business. His wife Manju tries to give every possible support to him. The struggle is on.

Their four children -Simi, Anuj, Neetu and Mili - see their parents as a living example of perfect partners, full of love and undestanding. 35 years of symbiotic living , of give and take, the way soulmates and life partners are meant to be.

If Rajinder and Manju's four children epitomize today's generation, what is it that the new generation is looking for in their own relationships?

So who is the perfect partner... how does one find them?
Can parents make the right choice of a soul mate for their child?
Can one find their soulmate on their own?
Or is it finally destiny that controls who we share our lives with?

12/24 Karol Bagh is the saga of the family and the aspirations, hopes, tribulations that each member of the family goes through. Yet life is bliss as long as they are together!

No wonder the story is not going through our expectations . Abh samaj mein aa gaya😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssree

Oh the actual of KB is on about Simi, b ut about the sehti family...........I thouhgt it was about simi and her problems

Actually i just went throught he Zee tv website after reading laila and mesimi post and thought just ot check whats written there , and just read throught he story,
so this is the story like this :
just copied from Zee site for every bodies information who was not aware like me 😲

12/24 Karol Bagh - Yahan Baste Hai Kuch Sapne is the story of the Sethi family who lives in the middle-class locality of Karol Bagh in Delhi. Rajinder Sethi bears the wrath of the Sealing Act in Delhi and has to shut down his small time cloth business. His wife Manju tries to give every possible support to him. The struggle is on.

Their four children -Simi, Anuj, Neetu and Mili - see their parents as a living example of perfect partners, full of love and undestanding. 35 years of symbiotic living , of give and take, the way soulmates and life partners are meant to be.

If Rajinder and Manju's four children epitomize today's generation, what is it that the new generation is looking for in their own relationships?

So who is the perfect partner... how does one find them?
Can parents make the right choice of a soul mate for their child?
Can one find their soulmate on their own?
Or is it finally destiny that controls who we share our lives with?

12/24 Karol Bagh is the saga of the family and the aspirations, hopes, tribulations that each member of the family goes through. Yet life is bliss as long as they are together!

No wonder the story is not going through our expectations . Abh samaj mein aa gaya😕

For three months the show never went in that direction. It took three months and a messed up Simi-Abhi storyline to move the story in that direction. I sometimes wonder if the rest of the stuff was added later as I don't remember reading it. I think they've never really had a good plan ahead on what they wanted to write and have been flying by the seat of their pants since the conception of the show.
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

For three months the show never went in that direction. It took three months and a messed up Simi-Abhi storyline to move the story in that direction. I sometimes wonder if the rest of the stuff was added later as I don't remember reading it. I think they've never really had a good plan ahead on what they wanted to write and have been flying by the seat of their pants since the conception of the show.

laila just go to zee tv website and read about abhis character inthat they mention that he had a lot of girlfriends and used to tell simi about it, he used to look for chances to meet simi and so on..... i was quiet surprised. and there are people posting comments there , infact i was just reading it. (98 percent are positive points only, only one or two have written that not to spoil simbhis relation and keep it going and to gve more of romantic scenes )
ramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ths story is already posted 4 months ago in
that topic stays open all the time. chk it out,
duplicate topic. if you like plz disuss it there.
topic closed.
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago