Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ajinkya123

Jack has been doing the same type dancing as friday's since auditions..i dont understand what different had he tried πŸ˜•..but it would have been different if his both hands were free πŸ˜†

You always make only bad comments about any TKT dancer, so I am not surprised - once again! LOL.. If you know the different dance forms, then you will understand what I was talking about. He was doing mainly Hip-hop or Hip-hop mixed styles most often, and this time he did Contemporary. Now dont tell me Hip-hop and Contemporary look the same! And I am not a Jack fan!!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Today's episode was strictly okay. The performances were ok, nothing to really make me sit up and notice, until Kruthi of course. Hopefully tomorrow's better!
TKT
Kruthi: 10
She was so graceful and she had the most perfect expressions. Her steps were clean,and yes, IMO she does classical or classical related dances better than anyone else on the show. I'm truly truly sad to see her go. Such a good dancer leaving so early! Everybody was so shocked when her name was announced. Jack, Shakti, Amar didn't know what hit them--they were pretty confident that she would come back! I'm pretty sure Terence cried- he looked so lost and really sad when her name was announced. I want to see tomorrow's performace because I'm sure she'll rock it, but somewhere I'm really sad that it;s her last on the show.
Shakti: 9.5
It was a really cute performance! Shakti makes the dance look so easy, and she's very good with her expressions!
Amar: 9
Very graceful and clean performance. It was refreshing to see a new dance form today that I knew nothing about!
Jack: 8.5
I like Jack. I liked his dance, but I wish I connected more emotionally!I couldn't help but imagine Parvez doing it! Or even Amar for that matter
GTK
Binny: 7
Umm..the promo didn't impress me much, and the full performance wasn't much better. My favorite part was Jay doing it-so that probably tells you how much I liked hers!
Amirta: 9
OTT expressions are needed for a lavani, and Amrita had them. There was lots of energy and she was good!
Kishore: 6.5
I don't hold anything against him personally for Geeta's "inspired" choreography because it's not his fault. However, he was not very impressive with what he did. I felt no emotional connection, and thought it was an ok performace.
Dharmesh: 8
I thought there was too much going on--too fast so the steps looked unfinished. Good energy. Hated the tubelights section.
RKR
Punit: 9.5
Ok so I missed a little bit, but I really liked it! He performed with full on energy, and crisply!
Sajan: 8.5
I liked Sajan's performance! He moves well, and has good energy! Umm...he might very fast become the new Prince, so I hope he does somehting other than b-boying in his solos now!
Nikki: 7.5
I liked her attitude. I liked her energy. Her prop didn't work and there were somesteps that didn't come out properly.
Bottom 4:
Nikki, Binny, Kishore, Dharmesh/Jack
I have a feeling Kishore will go. Why do i feel like that super spoiler's just becoming true?
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for me overall epi was kinda disappointing...very few performances actually were gud n entertaining for me...
kruthi - 10
amrita - 9
amar - 8.5
shakti - 8
punit - 8
dharmesh - 8
kishore - 6.5
tashu - 7
binny - 7
jack - 7
saajan - 7.5
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shakti --- 9.7 : Veery cute performance.. and like one fo the judges said.. it was a good mix of every other dance styles.. And I was really amused by her "Naagin" section.. πŸ˜› .. πŸ˜ƒ Nice performance.. inspite of some prop malfunction ?? πŸ˜•

Amar --- 9 : Liked the performance.. guess it's one tough routine..? Nice one.. I was like > πŸ˜ƒ .. whilst watching him dance.. ☺️ I'm surprised at the modesty of the guy.. WOW..!
He needs to gain a li'l bit of confidence !! I mean, he's such a talented dancer.. and still doesn't have some confidence ?? πŸ˜” I love his modesty though.. :P
Jack --- 8.7 : Was a good one.. nice feel and all.
Binny --- 8 : Sorry, I didn't like the performance so much.. The belly dancing portions weren't upto the level of the competition.. and they weren't executed well either..She's been losing "it" from last week.. πŸ˜’
Kishore --- 5 : I felt the performance was weak..! I think there's no need for me to comment on it..!!
I feel REAL bad for the poor guy who's got a very good potential .. he's SO not being utilised properly by Geeta Ma..
Dharmesh --- 7 : Once again.. I didn't like the performance so much.. I would not like to praise it to heights just b'cos it was a devotional one.. No ! I felt all the tube-light and stuff was not at all needed.. it's takes a skill to do that though. And the style on which he did is a "Freestyle" which can be and should be done by "a dancer" especially of this level.. and fine.. it was just an "okay" one.. Sorry if this offends anyone.. but totally my POV ..
Amrita --- 9 : Loved her performance yesterday !! It was full of zest and energetic .. nice one.. I liked her performance after a long long time.. :)
Punit --- 8.5 : A good one.. but, I felt the performance was shorter compared to the others'.. πŸ˜• Enjoyed it though.. :)
Saajan --- 9 : Okay.. his performance was nice, energetic.. liked the style and the song suited it well.. loved many sections of the routine..
Nikkitasha --- 7.7 : Liked her dance..and carried on with her attitude well.. but, I wish she wudn't have got stuck with the chair.. she was in her attitude 'til then 😊
Kruti --- 10 ! : Such grace, elegance, expression.. 😭 I'm gonna miss her bad !
Edited by LilDevil-Angel - 14 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CUte2stay and Littledevil (LOL, find it wierd to call you devil) πŸ˜† --I totally agree with you guys!! 😳

Dharmesh's dance reminded me of the dance people do on the streets during Ganesh festival. And trust me, I have seen better dancers who danced with more vigor and patience during the mahotsav. The standard step that he used (which Terence pointed out), was also not complete. The tubelight jazz received much more attention thats why geeta incorporates all these stunts in her dances.. 🀒. I am only glad that he did something different this time, Thank geeta for that 😳

I was totally not happy with that smoke kinda thing coming out from that wheel during Binny's performance...
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunandshine

CUte2stay and Littledevil (LOL, find it wierd to call you devil) πŸ˜† --I totally agree with you guys!! 😳

Dharmesh's dance reminded me of the dance people do on the streets during Ganesh festival. And trust me, I have seen better dancers who danced with more vigor and patience during the mahotsav. The standard step that he used (which Terence pointed out), was also not complete. The tubelight jazz received much more attention thats why geeta incorporates all these stunts in her dances.. 🀒. I am only glad that he did something different this time, Thank geeta for that 😳

I was totally not happy with that smoke kinda thing coming out from that wheel during Binny's performance...

LOL ! I know ppl do say that Embarrassed ..and thanks ! 😊
@ bold - sooo true ! Annd I forgot to write this in Binny's.. Honestly, I feel that the wheel and the smoke, stuff that gushed out of it was sooo not needed, good choreography could be done in that portion.. I felt that it was totally pointless.. I'm sorry, if anyone (I totally doubt !!) gets offended by this.. but just my opinion..
Edited by LilDevil-Angel - 14 years ago
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kruti -- 10 -- She was the BEST today from everyone else. I just loved her dance. I think that was one of her best of all time. Everything was perfect. It was a very powerful dance.

Shakti -- 9.5 -- It was also good. i just loved when she did the nagin thing. Also i really liked waht she did with umbrella. Also she was looking soooo cute in that outfit.

Amar -- 9.5 -- He was excellent today today. Everything was perfect his moves, and his expressions, which were excellent. He danced very strong and got into his act.

Punit -- 9.5 -- Finally he does something that impressed me. Now i think he is going to give "WOW" performances. I just hope so. I hope people vote for him if he gives these kind of performances.

Amrita -- 9 -- I liked her dance. but I thin her expressions were ok. they weren't amazing. but I liked her dance.

Jack -- 8.5 -- I liked the concept, but like the masters said his expressions were not that good. The thing I like was that he tried something new and hats off to him for that.

Tashu -- 8.5 -- Her dance was good but she made mistakes. but she was nervous and scared so it does not really matter. it was good that she did somthing new which is very good.

Binny -- 8.5 -- I was very disappointed like others. I expected alot from her. I just thought she was looking amazingly cute and pretty. Also i didn't really get the wheel part.

Saajan
-- 8 -- Now it is really time for remo to give hims something new. We get it he is the bests at B-Boying. I just hope Remo does not make him like Prince doing the something through out the whole show.

Dharmesh -- 8 -- I didn't like really like it. I really thought Dharmesh was very off from his dance. He did not bring the emotion in his act and dance which was needed a lot to make it look good.

Kishore
-- 8 -- I feel bad for Kishore
. He tried his best. it is not his fault. its all geeta's fault for giving him a copied act. i just hope people don't take this in their minds and give him votes.

Edited by lucky4life - 14 years ago
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Best out of the Lot, Amrita and Kruti.
Everyone else tried. Good attempts, but i geuss this friday was a bad day for all of them, none of the acts really hit me.
Edited by *payal_15* - 14 years ago
jas88 thumbnail
1) Dharmesh: 9...energy level was fantastatic..amazing expressions..i loved it..such stunts are very much happening in ganpati bappa mandals..D the best

2) Amrita:9...very good

3) Kruti:8.5...have seen such performance by her

4) Kishore:8...was good

5) Shakti..7.5...forget the dance energy level was also missing..disappointed

6) Binny:7.5...good

7) Punit:7.5..i dont like watching him at all

8) Amar:7..very boring

9) Saajan:7...doing same stunts again and again

10) Nikitasha:6 its high time that she should be out of the show

11) Jack:6..was he laughing or crying