Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Soweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peace I updated my post...THanks for the reminder 😃

thanks! just wanted to see how he ranks in comparison to others for u :)
angel#9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

Punit -- 9.5 -- He stepped out of his comfort zone and did a energy packed act! I was so happy to see him do that!! Finally!! I am sure people would have noticed him today...

i was hoping soo.. but it doesn't seem like it :(
anyways... here are my ratings
kruthi- 10 ( i can't believe she's out.... i'm glad i get to see her w/ amar tommorow cuz they're my favourite pair)
amar-8.5
punit-8.5
shakti-8.5
jack-8
tashu-8
binny-7
amrita-7 ( she has great technique but i feel like she lacks grace/ delicateness)
dharmesh-7.5
kishore-7
sajan- 7.5
75073 thumbnail

1. Dharmesh - He is true versatile dancers he proved it today wow fully new concept hope he will win again 1st this week👏

2. Binny - she can dance in most sexiest way than any other gals in this😉

3.Saajan - Unique dancer well done

4. Shakti - she is always fav of all - all the time

5.Amar - different concept liked it.

6. Kruthi - shes gone though nikitasha should have gone out

7. Amrita

8. Punit

9. Tashu

10. Kishor - expected something manly or fairy tales type

Jack
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

<font color="#006633">Jack -- 8.5 -- Hmm... I liked the concept, but Jack wasnt powerful enough with his expressions... I believe Parvez would have nailed it... Or Amar or the TKT girls would have done a great job... But still, he tried something different and so kudos to him for that...</font>

ahhh i couldn't agree with you more whenever i see emotional acts not just from TKT but from anyone this season i automaitcally imagine Parvez dancing to it instead =)
but i still love jack jack
Sahana_125 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shakti- 10
Dharmesh - 10
Amrita - 10
Amar- 9.5
Puneet - 8.5
Saajan - 8.5
Kishore - 8
Kruti - 8
Jack - 7.5
Binny - 6.5
Nikkitasha - 6
479062 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Crazy.Fan

ahhh i couldn't agree with you more whenever i see emotional acts not just from TKT but from anyone this season i automaitcally imagine Parvez dancing to it instead =)
but i still love jack jack

Jack has been doing the same type dancing as friday's since auditions..i dont understand what different had he tried 😕..but it would have been different if his both hands were free 😆
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunandshine

.Now I am pretty sure the mystery of who is going to be recalled is solved 😉 BTW, glad you felt the same about Shakti..didn't she resemble Sridevi in that act today 😳 And you are so right about tubelight breaking stunt...totally ridiculous!

i think i like Binnys dance more...only bc Jay danced too it haha
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1. Kruti 👏 So sad to see that girl leave man! She was amazing!!!
9.5/10

2. Shakti - Great seeing her do something different!
8.5/10

3. Kishore
8/10

4. Amrita
8/10

5. Amar - His act was nice!
8/10

6. Binny - I loved the use of the prop. But she needs to improve!
7.5/10

7. Tashu - Yes mistakes were made. But isn't it human nature to mess up at times? I give her credit for doing something different! Loved it babe!
7.5/10

8. Dharmesh - Finally something new & diff! It was nice
7.5/10

9. Jack - I love him but just thought he could have done something more!
7/10

10. Sajaan - Average!
7/10

11. Punit - Waise to I love Punit but today I just couldn't connect really well with him!
6.5/10

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kruti- 9..75
Amar- 5
punit- 8.5
shakti-9.75
jack-6
tashu-7.5
binny-8
amrita-9
dharmesh-5
kishore-4
sajan- 9.75

overall today my fav dances were Kruti, Shakti, Sajan, Amirta n Punit

if Sajans end was more clean...it wouldve been my fav...i was suprised...really liked his dance

Punit- i felt he did repeat couple of his steps, but he is still my fav

Tashu did nice...but she just needs a girly song, that is really popular...come on Remo..plz give her a good old song...Chori Chori is nice...but her costume just reminded me of her single ladies performance...

Amrita- just like Terrence said, that this song has a great beat, will make anyone dance haha...thats why i liked her dance...liked her expressions...

Binny (ms. Khutooba) lol...i like her dance more bc of Jay
Edited by raju786 - 14 years ago
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode was majorly blehhhh! I was yawning for the most part until Kruti's performance!!!!! Mannn that girl is amazing!! I was actually crying during her performance and when she was eliminated I was actually crying like PHOOT PHOOT ke!! Mann I'm going to miss her so much! :'(
Kruti's performance was THE BEST hands down!! I don't think I've ever, throughout DID season 2, loved any other contestant's solo performances as much as I've loved hers. Totally did NOT deserve to leave so early!!! :((
Shakti's performance was good too. It made me smile!
And I liked Amrita as well. It was quite entertaining.
I did not enjoy any of the other performances as much. Nikitasha was still alright, it sucks that the prop didn't work out in her favor but still her attitude required for the dance was impressive.
Binny's performance was toh nothing khass at all. And that wheel thingy and some smokey effects or whatever just made it all the more worse! Such a talented dancer totally wasted in such a WIERDDD choreography.
I don't get what was so great about Dharmesh's performance....just because he broke a couple of tubelights? The whole performance was weird and mehhh. Such an energetic type of dance and I felt nothing watching him! Major yawn-fest!
And Kishore's performance was majorly weirddddd!! I def. did not see that whole earth saving part coming in the end. And I don't mean that in a good way. Seriously WTF was that?

Sajan needs to quit b-boying. I actually could not even watch his performance because I just didn't care.

Jack and Kunwar were just average. I miss Parvez! :(
Puneet's was boring.
In general I thought Geeta's choreography sucked today. Geeta had a lot of extra props and other crap on stage and it just took away from the dancing and made all of her dances looked wierd. Minus Amrita's.
If it wasn't for Kruti's performance, this episode would've been majorly blehhhhhh. 👎🏼
Edited by cute2stay - 14 years ago