peace.786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Please share ur views and ratings for today's episode =)
Here's what I thought
Kruti - 10 - 😭😭😭 I AM SO SAD SHE IS GONE!! Can anyone reading this please make a siggy of Kruti's this performance? I would like to use it to show my support for Kruti coz that's how good she was and that's the support she deserves from the viewers! u'll be missed Kruti! πŸ˜’
Coming to her performance, LOVED it, LOVED it, LOVED it! everything, from start to finish, she had my full attention! u r a star Kruti! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Amrita - 9 - I really enjoyed the performance, it was a fun song, expressions were nice today, energy was good πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shakti - 8.75 - Again, enjoyed watching Shakti too! I also think that her start wasn't that good, but as soon as she threw the umbrella, she was rocking for the rest of the song ⭐️
Saajan - 8.5 - I rlly like the song he performed on, so it was interesting to watch what he did with it. I do agree with Terence that some of his steps weren't clean, but overall, it was a very well done performance. I liked it! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Amar - 8.25 - Again, something different and commendable! and I didn't know that he was conscience abt his appearance or from the fact that he's from a small city 😲 I was like awww, don't feel that way Amar, u r really good, and we love u the way u r!! πŸ€— The way Amar gave that flower to Kruti during Kruti's performance, it was such a sweet and aww moment 😳
Dharmesh - 8 - I LOVED the fact that they didn't bring the whole love story drama back πŸ˜ƒ thank u Zee! coming back to dharmesh's performance, it was very well done! It was nice to see Dharmesh do something else.
Nikkitasha - 8 - Her prop was bothering me, but otherwise, her performance was good today. I liked it!
Binny - 7.5 - I agree with the comments given by the judges. prop was nice, she tried hard but her performance was still not so strong. she looked very pretty in the dress but for this song, I didn't like her expressions that much πŸ€”
Punit - 7 - hmmm, I don't know what to say πŸ˜• I am still not able to make a good connection with Punit. His performance today was good but very forgetful, I would say.
Kishore - 6.5 - I liked the concept, but somehow Kishore didn't connect with me either πŸ€” Overall, his performance was just average! and no offense to his fans, but his costume looked so funny πŸ˜†
Jack - 6 - Average performance. I didn't like it much I don't think such emotional songs suit Jack. I feel that he didn't do justice to the concept or the song.
Overall, good episode, the parts with Jay were just hillarious and really fun to watch πŸ˜› Mithunda's expressions during Jay's performances are even funnier πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Edited by peace.786 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In the following order:

Kruti --10--Feeling terrible that she had to go πŸ˜” Sigh!! she was MINDBLOWING and fantastic. Thats all I have to say for the 'Shining Star'. With this I hope the star is recalledπŸ˜”

Shakti --9.5--First of all she looked cute and adorable in that yellow dress and pony tails 😳. Mindblowing expressions and she did remind me of Sridevi (in the original song from Chaalbaaz). She looked uncomfortable with the umbrella. But her movements were crisp and graceful. i also liked the miixture of freestyle, breaking that Terence incorporated in the dance. overall, I personally enjoyed it a lot πŸ˜›

Saajan --9.5--I totally enjoyed the boy's performance. He was awesome. He is one guy whose dance is growing on me 😳

Dharmesh --9.25--Finally he did not a hip-hop today..Phew!! His dance was nice and he did it with a lot of aggression. I only found the tubelight breaking step a little out of place and unrequired. Geeta could do without that kind of razmataz that she has suddenly taken a fancy to. This dance was better off without that tubelight breaking jazz. Plus, quit calling your student , as "SIR" on the stage, Geeta!

Kunwar --9--Mayur ban chaon attempt was nice and different. His attire was superb. I liked his act.

Amrita --8.75--I have seen many 'Lavani' performances and Amrita did a fantastic job as far as body movements and right expressions were concerned. Lavani has a lot of hip shaking and she did a very fine jobπŸ˜ƒ Very energetic!

Binny --8.25--The promos did impress me a lot and I did like the section they showed on the promo. But the whole overall performance and belly dance fell apart for me today πŸ˜”. The whole chakkar thingie just added a lot of glam-sham to her performance, thus concealing a lot of flaws. Otherwise also, her body movements weren't as crisp as what is required for belly dancing.

Puneet --7.25-. Was a decent performance. Not a big hip-hop fan..and the performance was strictly OK, IMO

Kishor --7--An "inspired: choreography so dont want to spend more time on this. Kishore is doing only Contemporary past so many weeks. Anyone noticing?? or the versatility "taperecord" is only played for Shakti? 🀒.

Jack --6.25--A refreshing change from his hip-hop. But it appeared as if he was putting a lot of effort. I dint enjoy this one. Like the master's correctly pointed out the emotional connection was missing, which is one of the most important requirement for a Contemporary.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kruthi She made me cry 10+++++ πŸ‘ Kruti I love you and will miss u bunch 😭 Stupendous.....God bless!!!
Shakti
Amar
Amrita
Punit
Saajan
Tashu
Dharmesh
Kishor
Binny
Jack
Edited by Dabulls23 - 14 years ago
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kruti- 10 why why is she gone GM has to bring her back
Shakti- 9.5- hehe i love her shes adorable esp today

Kunwar- 9 i really liked it but iono somthing was missing

Jack- 8- I liked it but jack seemed a little jumbled at times But i liked his emotions in the beginning

Amrita- 9 AHHH shes is amazing def. one of my favorites and she doesnt do tha YAYAYAYA anymore [thank gawd] shes serisously amazing in what she does [i was so jealous when terence totally blew her a kiss]

Binny- 7 O_o i don't know what that was, Altaf Bhat [tkt] was amazing a belly dancing so this looked really O_O compared to him

Dharmesh- 8 I loved that he tried something new but i still can't get that connectivity AT ALL

Punit- 7.5- i liked the gun shots but i felt lik too much was happening and he wasnt clear

Tashu- 6 I really really really didn't like it iono im not a hop hope person but esp since she was against kruti it was like O_o for me

Sajaan- 7.5 i really think hes a hard worker BUT he seems to be a one trick pony and im getting tried of B boying

Kishore-5 O_O the whole idea of being "inspired" from a dance from last season that was AMAZING DIDNT work for me at all infact i was really P.Oed when i watched the dance
but i think kishore is a great dancer

my POV sorry if i offend anyone peace and love

Edited by A.Crazy.Fan - 14 years ago
SunBright thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kruti --10 : Emotions, expressions and dance , natural & graceful - excellent. I really liked her, she was so underrated yet stayed strong. β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Shakti -- 8.5 : I love the original and she was good as usual, however not her best . Shakti seemed a lil low in confidence, I hope she's here to stay.

Saajan --8.5 : He is someone to watch out for, a surprise packet maybe?

Kunwar --8.5: Different act another one who has the potential to be in the top.

Tashu --8.0: It was good, her previous performance was better.

Dharmesh --8.0: For a moment I thought Mithunda was serious when he passed his comments and then he did his KB^KB^KB. Dharmesh's credentials being at stake here
he needs to up his act ... (This is my POV and my posts don't represent the universe , if they provide humor, pls enjoyπŸ˜‰)

Amrita --8.0: Lavni is such an energetic dance and I have seen one on a ZEE family dance show itself which was mind blowing. For her calibre she should have done better.

Jack --8.0: The emotional act was a lil different and because of his persona, the deep emotions don't come easily I suppose. He does well in the mischeivous, childlike, romantic concepts!

Binny --8.0: This was okay not great, Binny has given better performances.

Puneet --8.0: It was okay nothing exceptional or which stood out.

Kishore --7.5: I couldn't help but compare with other similar performances, one of the weakest amongst the lot.

Most of the contestants were almost on par in their performances , except for Kruthi who stood out. None else impressed.
This week was one "low" in terms of dance for me perhaps a tad disappointing.

It doesn't matter who wins/loses, I would like to see some real competition, creative n unique dances n concept.

Edited by SunBright - 14 years ago
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kruti -- **10** -- She was the BEST today, and way ahead of all others!! I loved loved loved her dance, it's one of my most favorite songs, and I was having mixed emotions to see its dance.. Never thought it could be used for a dance, and that too so powerful and exceptional one!!

Amar -- 9.5 -- I have watched Mayurbanj Chhau dance videos before, and he was superb today. His attire, his moves, his expressions, etc were excellent, and I loved it. He danced like a strong warrior with a soft heart...

Shakti -- 9.5 -- Oh, how much I adore Sridevi!! I even have a collection of Sridevi songs video!! I used to watch all her movies I could obtain, after falling in love with her Nagina movie!! Shakti reminded me so much of Mr.India and Chalbaaz Sridevi today and I loved it!! She was so cute!!

Jack -- 8.5 -- Hmm... I liked the concept, but Jack wasnt powerful enough with his expressions... I believe Parvez would have nailed it... Or Amar or the TKT girls would have done a great job... But still, he tried something different and so kudos to him for that...

Punit -- 9.5 -- He stepped out of his comfort zone and did a energy packed act! I was so happy to see him do that!! Finally!! I am sure people would have noticed him today...

Tashu -- 8.5 -- She made mistakes, but it's understandable as she was nervous and worried. I am happy that she did something very different and she did a great job too... If she didnt make the flaws with the prop, I would have given her more than 9...

Saajan
-- 8 -- I am not thrilled with his acts anymore... He is very much like Prince now... I hope Remo does something for him...

Binny -- 8.5 -- I was disappointed.. I had great expectations... I didnt even understand what the wheel part was for, just going in rounds... I liked her dance part today, even her break moves.. Her face reminds me of Sridevi more and more... No wonder Dada likes her a lot..

Amrita -- 9 -- I liked her dance, but she was kinda feeling a bit down I think... And I didnt like her odd expressions in between... That turned me off, but overall her dance was good..

Dharmesh -- 8 -- I didnt like it at all.. I dont know why Geeta made him do that... He didnt bring in the emotions to his act and so I didnt connect to him at all.. And I dont like glass breaking stunts and fire in dance acts for a competition like DID... I liked it when Prince did a similar lamp act last year... Dharmesh should have been more powerful in his moves and expressions...

Kishore
-- 8 -- Poor thing! He tried his best but it wasnt impressive enough... But then as Geeta said, it's her fault that she didnt give him powerful steps for such a concept... Somehow I feel he's gonna go next.. But once Kruti is out, it doesnt matter who goes next!!

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akanna

Binny -- 8.5 -- I was disappointed.. I had great expectations... I didnt even understand what the wheel part was for, just going in rounds... I liked her dance part today, even her break moves.. Her face reminds me of Sridevi more and more... No wonder Dada likes her a lot..</font>

<font color="#336666">

.Now I am pretty sure the mystery of who is going to be recalled is solved πŸ˜‰ BTW, glad you felt the same about Shakti..didn't she resemble Sridevi in that act today 😳 And you are so right about tubelight breaking stunt...totally ridiculous!
479062 thumbnail
Based on the performances today:

1) Dharmesh: 9...energy level was fantastatic..amazing expressions..i loved it..such stunts are very much happening in ganpati bappa mandals..D the best

2) Amrita:9...very good

3) Kruti:8.5...have seen such performance by her

4) Kishore:8...was good

5) Shakti..7.5...forget the dance energy level was also missing..disappointed

6) Binny:7.5...good

7) Punit:7.5..i dont like watching him at all

8) Amar:7..very boring

9) Saajan:7...doing same stunts again and again

10) Nikitasha:6 its high time that she should be out of the show

11) Jack:6..was he laughing or crying πŸ˜•
Edited by ajinkya123 - 14 years ago
peace.786 thumbnail